PDA

View Full Version : "My Handfull of Pure Sweetness is at Rainbow Bridge Now"

lvpets2002
02-27-2006, 05:04 PM
:( Dont know how many of you remember Splenda {my Walmart rescue baby of last summer} but I named her Splenda due to she was my Handfull of Pure Sweetness.. She was so tiny & so sickly that we had to visit the Whitecoats a lot & be on lots of meds && now that she was doing so well; within the past two weeks started having problems with her back legs with controlling.. Well the Vets could not figure it out & she got a little better & had another check up & was doing better && then this last Saturday morning I found her on the floor just lifeless & limp & could not hold her head up & we went to the Vet Clinic & she passed on to Rainbow Bridge Sunday 10:20 am in my arms.. We think she must have had a brain tumor or clot that ruptured.. I gave her a nice burial & she is by Miss Priss's grave of whom I had for 21 yrs..
"May you Rest in Peace Now my wittle Splenda & be with the other babies at Rainbow Bridge.." Meowmomie Loved you so Dearly..

Grace
02-27-2006, 05:19 PM
I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss.

k9krazee
02-27-2006, 05:22 PM
:( I am so sorry for your loss (((Hugs))))) :(

rosethecopycat
02-27-2006, 05:31 PM
So sad when a little one leaves. I'm glad she had you.

Godspeed to the Bridge, Splenda

Now it is sweeter on the otherside, now that you are there.

jenluckenbach
02-27-2006, 08:01 PM
I am so sorry and sad for your loss. RIP Splenda, you will be greatly missed. :(

krazyaboutkatz
02-27-2006, 11:15 PM
Helene,
I'm so sorry to hear about Splenda's passing.:( Now she's able to run and play up at Rainbow Bridge and she's probably met my RB Pepper too. RIP sweet Splenda.:( Please take care Helene. (((HUGS)))

lvpets2002
02-28-2006, 07:46 AM
I Wish to Thank All of You for Your Comfort & Support thru this time of Loss.. I have been comforting the other girls of the loss of Splenda & they keep looking around the house for her & then we meowmomie starts to cry they all come & lay all over me to comfort me.. They are all such dear angels..

kb2yjx
02-28-2006, 08:33 AM
Splenda was so lucky to have been in your care and loved by you!! SHe will remember this always. Sleep softly, Splenda...

moosmom
02-28-2006, 10:29 AM
lvpets2002,

I am so sorry for your loss!! Today seems to be a LES day for me. I can't stop crying and have to get ready for a job interview in less than 2 hours!!!

Godspeed to the Bridge little one. Play hard and be happy.

(((((((HUGS))))))))) to you, lvpets2002.

Van10
02-28-2006, 11:49 AM
I'm sorry for your loss! :(

{{hugs}}

catlover4ever
02-28-2006, 11:59 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Splenda. :( She brought you such happiness.

RIP and Godspeed Splenda.

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-28-2006, 01:33 PM
I am so sorry for your loss.... . Godspeed to the RB, Splenda; you won't have anymore pain there, and it is crowded with all our PT-pets!
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20474%20rainbow_bridge.gif

koxka
03-01-2006, 02:43 AM
I'm so sorry to hear Splenda has left us.:(

Play hard at the RB little one.

catmandu
03-01-2006, 09:28 AM
Now and is with the Pet Angel Army as they start thier tour of Tasmania.
Splenda has had her Iniation Breakfast,and because she passed on so young,Splenda has been made an Eternal Kitten Angel.
Amnd she will roam the World seeing all the Countries and People,and will have so many stories and things to share with you her Guardians ,who did everything they could for her.
And she will be there to Thank You in Person,fully healthy and Happy.
One Fine Day.

lvpets2002
03-01-2006, 11:24 AM
:) Thank you Gary that was so very sweet & made me feel better.. You all have been so very sweet & comforting to me in memory of our wittle Dear Splenda..

Cataholic
03-01-2006, 12:12 PM
I am so, so sorry to hear about Splenda. You loved her dearly, and I am sure the feelings were returned. None of us should die alone, and you made sure she was loved. RIP, Splenda. RB must have needed a little sweetness up there. :(

catfamily
03-22-2006, 05:23 AM
So sorry for your loss of sweet Splenda :(

Killearn Kitties
03-22-2006, 07:53 AM
It's so sad when a baby doesn't make it. So unfair. :(
Splenda couldn't have had anyone better to look after her during her life and she is at peace now.
Play hard little one.