PDA

View Full Version : Calvin

LHCamry
02-24-2006, 06:31 AM
Calvin...You are a very handsome little fellow. I bet you are a joy to wake up to in the morning. I love your color. You sound very special and very loving.
Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are and to read good things about you.Have a wonderful life.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

Daisy and Delilah
02-24-2006, 07:00 AM
Where is our cuteness overload warning Calvin?? It's a great pleasure to meet you this morning little man and may we tell you what a gorgeous little doggie you are? We think we'll be okay as soon as we know Mom can give you a ton of kisses on that sweet little facie for us. We happen to think Doxies are adorable and you could be the poster child for adorability Calvin!! We love you Buddy, but we are especially smiling at how "gutsy" you are, according to your loving human, and the fact that you sleep on your back. What a perfect, little, smart, guy you are! We offer big congrats on your very big day sweetie! We hope you get to play all day at your home far away and get all the things you love! Happiness always tiny treasure!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

anna_66
02-24-2006, 08:19 AM
Oh MY! Would you just look at that adorable face! I'd love to give you a great big smooch on that sweet little nose of yours Calvin:D

You sure sound like a well mannered guy to be so young, your parents must be very proud of you.

I do hope you all have a wonderful day celebrating you being our very special Dog of the Day!

dappledoxie
02-24-2006, 09:21 AM
Awwwwwwwwww Calvin is gorgeous!!

lizbud
02-24-2006, 11:39 AM
Hello Calvin,

It's a real pleasure to meet you little guy.I suspect you are
really a big dog in a tiny package. :) Congratulations on being the
one chosen as our very loved DOG OF THE DAY. I wish you a long
healthy & happy life with your lucky family. (((HUGS)))

pipersmom
02-24-2006, 11:59 AM
Oh those big, soft brown eyes, those ears, that nose, those pawsies....I am in big time love with Calvin.

I hope your day is filled with all sorts of wonderful things! I'd love to kiss your sweet face!

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-24-2006, 12:56 PM
What a sweet brown dog you are, Calvin!!

Anita Cholaine
02-24-2006, 01:06 PM
[]Hi Calvin! You made me say awwww! when I saw your pic! You're just a little cutie thing with such a little nose... You remind me a lot to my Anita when she was your age... I'm sure that you are a really smart boy like her!

Congrats on DOTD, lil boy!! Enjoy it! :D

blue girl
02-24-2006, 01:58 PM
Calvin, what a darling face!!! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Greyhound~lover
02-24-2006, 02:54 PM
Congrats, Calvin! You are really gorgeous and adorable! :)

I must say... Congrats to your owner too, Awesome photo!

Coondoglover
02-24-2006, 03:37 PM
Hi there, Calvin. Congrats on DOTD! You are very sweet-looking, and apparently, quite smart, too! You learned many things already for only 11 weeks old. Very impressive! Have a great day! :)

chocolatepuppy
02-24-2006, 04:42 PM
Calvin, you are a sweetheart! How adorable! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day! :D

tatsxxx11
02-24-2006, 04:45 PM
Ding, ding, ding!!! You're tilted the cuteness meter, Calvin!:D Oh, what an adorable little wiener pup you are! Yes, you certainly are irresistible, cute as a button, smart as a whip and packed with personality...a big dog in a little casing!;) I'm having pupper pangs, wanting to reach in and kiss that sweet little face of yours, so please ask your Mom to do that for me!:) Congratulations to you adorable Calvin, DOG OF THE DAY!!! I hope you're being spoiled rotten today, little man! Milk it for all it's worth (I'm sure your parents are mere putty in your paws) and enjoy your much deserved reign as Pet Talk's "top dog!" Hugs and kisses to you cutie pie!:)

Jax
02-24-2006, 05:51 PM
What a handsome little man you are, dear Calvin! Your face is so beautiful! Congrats to CUTE CALVIN THE WEINER DOG!! :) :D :)