PDA

View Full Version : Jesse!

anna_66
02-19-2006, 07:31 AM
Well how lucky am I? I get to be the first one here this morning to congratulate you sweetheart!

I don't think Karen & Paul could have picked a better dog to be our DOTD today.
You sure sound like you've been through a lot in your short life and deserve to have today's top honors!
Jesse I'm so glad that you now have a family who loves you and I'm sure you love. I hope today and the days ahead bring nothing but great things for you and your family:D

Have a wonderful life sweetheart!

Anita Cholaine
02-19-2006, 07:36 AM
Hey Jesse!!! Congrats on DOTD!!!! :D

I have to say that I loved reading your story... You've been through so much in your life, and now you have a wonderful family that loves you....

That pic of you is gorgeous!! You're such a beautiful girl....

Enjoy your day, sweetie!!! :D

Daisy and Delilah
02-19-2006, 08:15 AM
Your bio has us sitting here with our mouths open sweet girl. Anyone treating you that badly does not deserve to be on this earth, Jesse. Your story is truly amazing. You are an amazing doggie and a true survivor in every sense of the word. We love your action shot and can see that you're right at home in the snow as you would be as a Husky mix. We're in shock over the fact that you can climb so high too sweetie. WOW!!! What a magnificent girl you are!!! WOW* WOW* and WOW* again. Anna is so right in saying that Karen and Paul couldn't have made a better choice for our DOTD today, gorgoeus girl. We congratulate our fabulous honoree and hope you have the bestest day ever!! Continued happiness to you always doll face. We would give anything to give you some much deserved kisses in person but we can't be in New York today so please have one of your loving pack members do that for us!! :D :) :D :) :D :)

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny(We hope :confused: )(Mark Martin Central-GO MARK!!), Florida :cool: ;) :cool:

Alysser
02-19-2006, 08:49 AM
Jesse, you got the second chance you deserved. I am very happy to know you have sch a loving furever home. :D Congrats on being the dotd :D

chocolatepuppy
02-19-2006, 08:50 AM
Hi Jesse! What a pretty girl you are! What a horrible thing, to be thrown off a boat, thank goodness you have a loving family now! I can see, you love to run. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day is special for you! :D

Greyhound~lover
02-19-2006, 09:13 AM
Such an interesting story. :cool: I loved reading it. :D
Amazing, You are very cute, I love your colouring!
:D :) Congrats on being DOTD! :) :D

nonie
02-19-2006, 10:20 AM
Good morning beautiful girl! :) Congrats on being our most special DOTD! As horrible as it was that someone threw you off a boat...you were certainly blessed that day to become part of a loving family. How wonderful your life is now...you deserve the best! Sounds like you have lots of activities and that you enjoy every season. :) May God bless you with good health and lots of outdoor adventures. Youare absolutely precious. Hope you get an extra treat today!
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Jax
02-19-2006, 10:42 AM
What a stunningly beautiful girl, Jesse, the Brooklyn baby! You have the look of sheer bliss on your face as your run through the snow, sweet J. Your light eyes are so very beautiful, what a special girl. Congrats to GORGEOUS JESSE!! :) :D :)

LHCamry
02-19-2006, 12:02 PM
Jesse...I am so happy that your family rescued you. It is so hard to beleive that a person could throw an animal off a boat. Glad that you made it to shore. You are so pretty. I love your blue eyes. They have so much love in them. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it. Tell your mom to give you a hug for me.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

wolf_Q
02-19-2006, 12:08 PM
Jesse you are absolutely gorgeous! I love your markings and your beautiful blue eyes. You are so lucky to have been rescued and found the perfect family for you. Congratulations on being dog of the day!!

cyber-sibes
02-19-2006, 03:53 PM
Hey pretty girl! You live a charmed life -- and deserve it. I can't imagine anyone tossing you off a boat, how cruel! if you're like my huskies, you don't much care for water that isn't frozen! Have fun in the snow, and we wish you sweet dreams tonight on that pillow of yours!

tatsxxx11
02-19-2006, 04:23 PM
Good afternoon to you gorgeous girl! Oh Jesse, what a touching, heartwarming, inspirational tale of rescue is yours! I was sickened reading of the unspeakable abuse you suffered in your early life. How on earth a human being could treat a defensless animal with such cruelty is beyond comprehension:( You're my hero Jesse, a true survivor and a living testament to the incredible, unbreakable, enduring spirit of our canine friends! God Bless your wonderful family for giving such a deserving doggie a second chance at a happy life! And boy, are you living the good life, what with all those beach walks, summer swims and romps in the snow!:D Best of all, you've got a pack of humans that love and adore you unconditionally! You know Jesse, I too was privileged to have shared my heart and home with a rescued Husky x for over 10 years and I know how very special you "angels of the snow" are!:) So, able to scale 8' fences in a single bound, eh Jesse???:D Yup, you're a Husky!

Congratulations to you brave, beautiful Jesse, our EXTRA special HERO Sunday Dog of the Day!:) Much love to you sweetheart! I hope you and your proud family are enjoying a super duper, fun and love filled "top dog" bash! Please have your Mom give you lots of extra hugs, kisses and treats for me!

lizbud
02-19-2006, 04:41 PM
Hello Jesse,

I'm very glad you landed into a wonderful home sweetie. :)
You have beautiful eyes Jesse.It's good to meet you today and
offer happy congratulations on being chosen for special honors
today as our DOG OF THE DAY. :)

K9karen
02-19-2006, 11:27 PM
Jesse, you are awesome! To be so loving and sweet and protective after a horrendous start in life, is astounding! You deserve to be our DOTD and given tons of hugs and kisses from your kids and us!