PDA

View Full Version : Gilbert

Alysser
02-18-2006, 05:54 AM
What a handsome face to wake up to. You sure sound like a great dog and you certainly deserve to be the DOTD! CONGRATS! :D

LHCamry
02-18-2006, 07:09 AM
Gilbert...What a handsome little fellow you are. I know that your owner has to love you very much and take real good care of you for your age.
I am so happy to hear that you are 18 years old. That gives us hope that our babies will live a long life too. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it.
Have a wonderful Day.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

anna_66
02-18-2006, 07:18 AM
WOW 18 years old! That's so great to see you still around and doing well at 18...like LHCamry said, it gives us all hope that we are so lucky to have our furkids around that long:)

Your a stunning boy and I hope you have a fabulous day!

tatsxxx11
02-18-2006, 09:19 AM
Good Morning Gilbert!!! Oh, what a precious sight you are, sweetheart! Nothing tugs at my heartstrings more than the sight of a handsome, happy, much loved, senior, scruffy pup:) The water works are flowing, reading your human's love filled tribute to her/his best bud! How very, very blessed you both have been these past 18 years, to know such devoted friendship, loyalty and unconditional love! And you know Gilbert, is sounds like you still have a lot of loving (and herding!) to do:) You've made my day, Gilbert!!! Now I hope you and your proud, proud person have a great day of your own, reveling in your well earned day of celebrity, perhaps a ride around town in our van with that spiffy, red vest on!:D Gilbert, we are honored and privileged to bestow upon you the coveted title of Dog of the Day, though I think your human would more aptly crown you Dog of a Lifetime!:) Wear your crown proudly, precious pupper! Please, have your human give you lots and lots of hugs and kisses, back rubbies and some special treats for me, sweet, precious Gilbert!:)

Love, Sandra

gjd4ever
02-18-2006, 09:26 AM
Gilbert,
You are a sweetheart. :) Eighteen years old??!! I was surprised and pleased. I hope you and your mate have much more time together. Keep up those tea time requests. Ya gotta keep your humans on their toes. :) Happy DOTD. :cool:

Daisy and Delilah
02-18-2006, 11:51 AM
I had to make a reply to you from work without waiting another minute sweetheart. Unfortunately, Daisy and Delilah, couldn't come to work with me but I'll share your pic and bio when I get home. Eighteen years old? What a handsome young man you are doll face and obviously the best companion your loving human could ever have asked for. I'm in love with you dear Gilbert!! My girls will love you too! Congratulations on your big day and I hope the fun never ends for you today sweetie. Continued happiness to you and your loving human always!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Terry(Daisy and Delilah's Mom) :)

Ginger's Mom
02-18-2006, 01:29 PM
Wow, Gilbert, eighteen years old and still as handsome as can be! What a delight to meet you today. I hope you celebrate your special day with lots of back rubs and lots of cuddling on the couch. Many hugs and kisses to you, Gilbert, our very special Dog ot the Day.

animallovernw
02-18-2006, 02:07 PM
Gilbert:
I have a smile from ear to ear reading about you. You looks could have fooled me, as you don't look your age at all! It sounds like you're going healthy & strong too.
The air in "Wales" must be fantastic to be keeping you in such tip top shape.
I would love to see you in your "red" coat matching your human.....'sounds like you are well cared for and loved a great deal.

We hope you have many more happy and fun years, herding the critters around and helping on the farm.
Congrat's.
Jasmine's "Mom"

gini
02-18-2006, 02:31 PM
How heartwarming to learn Gilbert, that you have had a long and wonderful life doing all of the things that you love.

My hat is off to your human - a dog does not live that long without having had the best of everything showered upon him. But most of all - it is the love that tells the tale.

Coondoglover
02-18-2006, 02:43 PM
Hello, Gilbert! You sure look a lot younger than 18 years old! I bet it's from all that great exercise you get on the farm rounding up the animals. I hope you enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD! Hugs and kisses to you! :)

Jax
02-18-2006, 02:57 PM
All Hail Handsome Sir Gilbert! What a beautiful boy - and 18 years old, wow! What a dapper gentleman - you are clearly a very very happy little dog. Congrats to DARLING GILBERT! :) :D :)

Greyhound~lover
02-18-2006, 03:23 PM
You are so adorable! Congrats on being DOTD! :) :) :)

lizbud
02-18-2006, 04:46 PM
Hello Gilbert,

You sound like a perfect companion for your lucky family. It is a
real pleasure to meet you today little chap. :) Hope all your days are
filled with love & laughter.Congratulations on being chosen for honors
as our much loved DOG OF THE DAY. :)

pipersmom
02-18-2006, 06:23 PM
Oh, sweet Gilbert-what a handsome "older man" you are. How lucky both you and your best mate are to have each other.

Have your mate give you a gentle kiss from me and my clan!

chocolatepuppy
02-18-2006, 06:29 PM
Gilbert, what a sweetheart you are! My goodness, 18 years old, I bet you have many stories to tell. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day is very special for you. :)

nonie
02-19-2006, 10:13 AM
Hi sweetie...I thought you were a puppy! I was amazed to read you were 18 years young. :) You are just adorable...I would love to see you all decked out in red riding around town. It's so obvious you have someone who takes great care of you and loves you dearly. May God bless you with continued good health and lots of fun adventures. It's been an honor to meet you! :)
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)