PDA

View Full Version : Joy

chocolatepuppy
02-10-2006, 04:52 AM
Joy, you are so handsome! What a 'joy' it is to wake up to seeing a sheltie as DOTD! I love shelties and one day plan to own one ( or two ;) ) It sounds like you are a great family member and friend. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day is extra special for you and your family! :D

binka_nugget
02-10-2006, 05:27 AM
WOW!! :eek: What a gorgeous pup! You sound like a very special boy.

Enjoy your special day! :D

Daisy and Delilah
02-10-2006, 07:19 AM
The story your human writes about you tells it all. What an admirable relationship you have with your loving family, Joy. You're quite the handsome little man as well as the perfect companion. It warms our hearts to know that you have taught your human what it is to have the love of a cherished canine such as yourself sweetheart. We would love to catch your herding skills as you herd all the family pets around the house, yard, etc. Congrats on your big day today, Joy, as our very adorable DOTD!! We hope your day and night is filled with loads of fun and we wish you and your family happiness always!! Of course we have to request that Mom give you some kisses from us on that cute little mug :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Brrrrr, Sunny, Florida :cool: :cool:

gjd4ever
02-10-2006, 07:58 AM
Joy,
What a handsome guy you are!!! Happy DOTD :cool:

MyLittleMutt
02-10-2006, 08:20 AM
Joy, you are such a handsome guy! Congrats on DOTD!

anna_66
02-10-2006, 08:43 AM
What a perfect name for such wonderful dog!
You truly sound like a JOY to be around and I can tell your family loves you very much.

I hope you many, many more years together.

Have a great day boy:D

pipersmom
02-10-2006, 10:42 AM
What a loving, heart-melting description your human writes about you, dear Joy. And your beauty (I know you're a boy--but you're still beautiful) is breathtaking in your photo.

Many happy kisses and hugs coming your way through cyber-space from me and my bunch.

Congratulations doll!

tatsxxx11
02-10-2006, 11:09 AM
Yes, your family certainly chose the perfect name for you, sweet, precious JOY!:) I'm so moved by your family's deep love and devotion for you, though not surprised! What a very special boy you are, so smart, so handsome, so loving and so joyful! It takes a pretty smart pup to train their novice humans, and what a fine job you've done! And yes, you ARE beautiful, inside and out! I'd love to see you herding all of the assorted family creatures, Joy. What a big, happy, busy, furfilled family:D Congratulations on climbing to the pinnacle of Pet Talk stardom, Joy! We're honred to bestow upon you the coveted title, DOG OF THE DAY! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight with your proud person and all of your fursibs!:) Big hugs and kisses to you, sweet, beautiful JOY!:)

Dot
02-10-2006, 11:15 AM
Congratulations, Joy!

Standing there, you look like your title should be "King Joy", looking over your kingdom and ruling benevolently! Your picture reminds me of those I have seen of the lion in "Chronicals of Narnia."

I hope you and your family have a very happy day!

Anita Cholaine
02-10-2006, 12:24 PM
Congrats on DOTD, Joy!!!:D

I'm sure that you must be a really special boy for your family...You look so handsome in that pic, and just by looking at your face I can know how smart, happy and sweet you are.... Enjoy your day, beautiful Joy!!

Alysser
02-10-2006, 01:44 PM
Joy, you OBVIOUSLY bring joy to your families life. You deserve every comment you got today! CONGRATS and have a wonderful day! :D

poofy
02-10-2006, 02:42 PM
Joy your so beautiful and seems youve made many people so happy by spreading around your joy of like, that is so wonderufl :)

Xaja
02-20-2006, 02:46 AM
Hi All!

I'm so sorry that Joy and I missed his Day of Honour. Anyway he's proud to be Dog of the Day of Feb 10.

I can say he's absolutely a great dog, I don't know whether I will ever know another one that I will love so much as I love him.

Shelties are just wunderful, they're so smart and beautiful and friendly. Though I would like to have an Eurasier as my second dog (they are extremely beautiful!) I guess I will never leave the Shelties.

Love,

Xaja with all her pets and Joy