PDA

View Full Version : Lucylou!!!

chocolatepuppy
02-05-2006, 06:12 AM
Yay! Our own Lucylou !!! You're such a pretty girl Lucy! Congratulations on being out DOTD today! I hope you and Kodie have a fun day! :D

Daisy and Delilah
02-05-2006, 07:07 AM
WOOOHOOOOO!!!!! It's our very own Lucylou!! What a pleasant surprise to see that big smiling happy face on the screen. We know Mom and Kodie are filled with pride as they see your face this morning as our wonderful DOTD!! We got to see you grow from an adorable pup to the big gorgeous girl you are now. We offer big congratulations to you Lucy and we hope you and Kodie have the biggest and funnest day ever!! Hugs and kisses to you(and Kodie)from us sweetheart! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah from Brrrrr Florida :cool: :cool:

Alysser
02-05-2006, 07:10 AM
Wow, Lucylou. What a suprise! I woke up and saw this same adorable face!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE you baby girl and we all know you deserve being the DOTD! CONGRATS pretty girl:)WE LOVE YOU!

anna_66
02-05-2006, 07:51 AM
What a surprise I got when I clicked on DOTD this morning...It Is Our Very Own LucyLou!!!!

Lucy, I hope that you and Kodie have a fantastic time celebrating your special day today (and tell mom not to forget pictures!!!)!

All of us here at PT know how special your sweet girl is, now I'm glad that the whole world knows too:D
I'm sure that you're going to be getting lots and lots of compliments and requests for more picutres so sammy101, you better get that camera and start snapping away!

k9krazee
02-05-2006, 08:47 AM
:D Our very own LUCY!!!! Woohooo!! Congratulations sweetie, you deserve it! I hope you and your brother have a great day!!!! :D

Roxyluvsme13
02-05-2006, 09:09 AM
Yay Lucy! Congrats on being DOTD! You're such a sweetheart.

LHCamry
02-05-2006, 09:25 AM
LucyLou...I think that you are adorable too. You are so pretty with all that black hair. I bet you are a sweet baby. If you were mine I would keep you in tennis balls.Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful day.
A Dog Lover. :p :p :p

sammy101
02-05-2006, 10:20 AM
wow!That was a surprise to me this morning! :eek: :D Congrats to my beautiful Lucy! and thankyou guys :)
and i'll have pictures up tonight to celebrate!

gjd4ever
02-05-2006, 10:24 AM
LucyLou,
I'm glad you have a great home. Happy DOTD to you. :cool:

LoudLou
02-05-2006, 10:49 AM
Congratulations Miss Lucy Lou!!!!
What a perfect day for you!
Hope all your doggie wishes come true.

Your Pal,

LOUD Louie Lou;)

Ginger's Mom
02-05-2006, 11:38 AM
Oh Yay for our Lucy!!! Yes, I am one of those people that say you are just adorable. :) I love that puppyish face of yours. Congratulations on being our very special Sunday Dog of the Day! Lots of pets and treats for you and Kodie. :)

Cinder & Smoke
02-05-2006, 11:55 AM
HEY ~
We know dat Dawg!

Congratz, LucyLou, on being Dog of the Day!!!

:)
:D

lizbud
02-05-2006, 11:56 AM
Hi Lucy,

You certainly are adorable and I'm very happy to see your pretty
face looking back at me this morning. :D Hope your special day as our
DOG OF THE DAY is filled with all the things you love. Hugs baby girl. :)

luvofallhorses
02-05-2006, 12:42 PM
Hi there, LucyLou! :) It's so great to have you as our very own dog of the day! :) You're such a pretty girl and sound like such a special girl! :) Enjoy your special day, sweetie! :) I know you'll have the best day ever with your mommy and Kodie! :D Congrats on being our very own dog of the day!! :D

gemini9961
02-05-2006, 01:27 PM
Yay Lucy!!! Congrats on DOTD today. Sure is nice to see a familar face as our DOTD! Hope you have a great day. :D

Flatcoatluver
02-05-2006, 01:31 PM
OMG CONGRATS LUCY!!!! I knew it was you right away!!!!!! WE love you so much! :)

.sarah
02-05-2006, 01:55 PM
Woo hoo! Congrats on being DOTD Lucy! :D

tatsxxx11
02-05-2006, 03:40 PM
Congratulations LucyLou!!! Oh happy day:D What a surprise to see one of our very own, most precious Pet Talk puppers honored here today! You're one oh so pretty, cutie patootie, LucyLou and we're so happy that YOU are our EXTRA special Sunday Dog of the Day!!!:) Hugs and kisses to you sweet baby girl! Hope you and your proud Mom and pup pal Kodie are having a wonderful day, that you're being spoiled royally:D BIG hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart:D Have your Mom give you some extra belly rubs for me!:)

nonie
02-05-2006, 04:10 PM
Congrats on being our very special DOTD! You are adorable. :) Hope you and Kodie are celebrating your day with lots of playtime. You are simply gorgeous. I hope today brings you lots of treats and maybe a new toy or two. :D May God bless you with good health and lots of happy adventures.
Take care, sweetie.
Lvoe and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

RobiLee
02-05-2006, 04:56 PM
Way to go, Lucy! I knew that was you the minute I saw your smiling face. What a thrill it is to see one of our very own as dog of the day. Lucy, you make us very proud today. You sound like a sweet girl and I happen to be one of those people who think you are adorable;). I hope you are having a very special day and that you are being spoiled like you should be. You make sure Kodie is being extra nice to you today, ok girl?

Congrats, Lucy!

Hugs and tailwags...Robin, Katie and Tori :)

K9soul
02-05-2006, 06:45 PM
Congratulations sweetheart. You've always stolen a little piece of my heart, because something about you reminds me a bit of my golden boy. You're a beautiful princess :). I hope you enjoyed your much deserved day in the spotlight, precious Lucy Lou.

BitsyNaceyDog
02-05-2006, 09:18 PM
Yay, Yay, Lucylou!!! I love to see one of own as DOTD.
Congratulations!! :)

K9karen
02-06-2006, 12:37 AM
As late as it is, my tired eyes didn't deceive me when I logged on! I KNEW that was you, sweet LucyLou, one of our own darling PT pupsters! Congratulations, darling girl on your special day! I know that mommy and Kodie are so excited for you too!