PDA

View Full Version : Tiny

chocolatepuppy
01-28-2006, 05:00 AM
Tiny, you are adorable! I think you are outgrowing your name! ;) A sock thief! :eek: We have one of those at our house too. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day! :D

nonie
01-28-2006, 05:51 AM
You are terrific! It's a pleasure to meet you this morning. I love your pose with your long legs going everywhere. :D Sounds like you are well cared for and loved! Glad you have friends to play with...even if they boss you around! :) You are a real cutie-pie! May God bless you with good health and lots of funny adventures. I hope today you get a few treats and a few socks! ;) Take care, sweetie.
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow)

Jax
01-28-2006, 08:50 AM
Tiny, you are one handsome man! Look at that beauuutiful face so full of life and fun! What impressive big leggies and pawsies you have! Congrats to SWEET, ADORABLE SOCK-THIEF TINY!! :) :D :)

senorita02
01-28-2006, 10:35 AM
Oh i love his name!
Tiny you are soooo beautiful, what a treat to see your gorgeous Dane face this morning! Congrats on your big day! And stop letting little dogs push you around, your too cute for that!!! :D

gini
01-28-2006, 10:54 AM
That beautiful face of your says "let's go - let's have some fun"...........you sure do look like a very happy pup, Tiny!

Now about those long legs and huge paws - planning on growing into them huh? How I would love to see you again, all grown up!

Tiny, you are an excellent choice as our Dog of the Day - Congratulations!

gjd4ever
01-28-2006, 12:38 PM
Tiny,
I love your photo!!! You look absolutely adorable :) Happy DOTD :cool:

anna_66
01-28-2006, 01:02 PM
Hehe...such a perfect name for you! But by the sounds of it your not going to be a bit tiny;)

Have a fantastic day celebrating with your family big guy!

tatsxxx11
01-28-2006, 01:34 PM
It's an honor to make your acquaintance, TINY!:D Hmmm, your name doesn't fool me one bit, sweetheart! You're a BIG doggie in every sense of the word: Looks, brains and most of all, HEART!:D I'm not surprised to learn that your JRT doggie pal has you wrapped around his tiny paw...you're a lover not a fighter, right sweetheart? And as for your penchant to purloin...what's a mismatched pair of socks or two when you've got a big, handsome, sweet as can be furkid like you to love? You're simply precious, Tiny!:) Congratulations on your well earned reign as our extra special Saturday Dog of the Day!!! I hope by now your Mom has spread the word to all of your adoring fans and doggie pals:D Have a wonderful day of celebration, sweet, sweet Tiny, filled with lots of love, fun and treats and maybe a new squeaky or two or three...!:D And please have your peeps give you a HUGE hug and kiss for me! Long and happy life to you, dear, precious Tiny!

luvofallhorses
01-28-2006, 02:53 PM
Hi there, Tiny! you certainly are the opposite..;) :D
you are such a handsome boy!! :) You're a sock theif, huh? That sounds so cute! :D enjoy your special day, boy! :) and congrats on being our dotd!! :)

Coondoglover
01-28-2006, 03:06 PM
Hi Tiny. You are a very handsome boy. Congrats on DOTD! I'm glad you add lots of love to your family. Have a great day! :D

lizbud
01-28-2006, 04:03 PM
Hello Tiny,

What a beautiful looking face. You look like you are a bright
and fun loving pup. :) Happy congratualtions on being chosen
today as our much loved DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses sweet
boy. :)

K9karen
01-29-2006, 12:28 AM
:D What an adorable photo of you, Tiny, with your legs all spread out and beautiful, happy smile! You're a real Puppy Love, you little sock stealer you! Congratulations on your Special Day!