PDA

View Full Version : Peyton

chocolatepuppy
01-21-2006, 04:59 AM
Peyton, you are just gorgeous! It sounds like you live a happy life and have a good friend in Sasha. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day! :D

Daisy and Delilah
01-21-2006, 08:21 AM
What a pretty Husky girl you are sweetheart! You look so happy and loving in your picture. It certainly sounds like your family picked the right companion for Sasha. What a wonderful partnership you have. Thank you to your family for giving you the forever home you deserved. Congrats to you on your big day sweetie! We hope all good things come your way today and you, Sasha, and the family have a great time celebrating! Continued happiness to all of you always!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

anna_66
01-21-2006, 08:37 AM
Hello Beautiful girl! Needless to say I'm a husky-huskyx lover myself so when I seen your gorgeous face this morning I couldn't help but have a big smile:D

I'm very glad that you and your fur/skin siblings get along so well!

It was so nice of your family to give you a second chance, you surely deserved it!

Jax
01-21-2006, 09:59 AM
What emtional and brilliant eyes you have beautiful Peyton! They seem to bore through one's very soul, must come in handy when it's treat time!! How absolutely awesome it is you found such a loving and carin family. Congrats to PRECIOUS PRETTY PEYTON!! :) :D :)

nonie
01-21-2006, 10:45 AM
Wookie howls to you on your special DOTD! You are just gorgeous...your eyes make your face! :) Hope you and Sasha are having a blast celebrating your big day. I trust there are some treats or a new toy for you. May God bless you with good health and lots of doggie adventures. It has been a pleasure to meet you! :)
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

gjd4ever
01-21-2006, 12:12 PM
Peyton,
I'm so glad a great home found you!!! Sounds like you have the best of two worlds: you get to be bossy and babied. Happy DOTD to you. :cool:

sasha the cat
01-21-2006, 01:54 PM
Peyton, we are so happy to learn that you are with the family you deserve.

This is Sasha's spirit, dictating directly to KatMa:

I proved to my purr~ents that rescued pets are very special [my KatMa knew that when she was five and rescued Big Kitty]. All of my KatMa and Paw-Paw's pets were either rescued or came as wee babies born to big litters. Now Norman the Cat who is 8 years old is with my purr~ents. One week today that Norman came "home to my Palace".

My KatMa and Paw-Paw are thrilled with your family because they saved you -- gave you a 'second chance'. You are a very special dog, and very smart too. Your doggie-pal Sasha [such a nice name if I do say so myself!] and the humans' lives are greatly enriched by your addition to the family. Live long, healthy, happy, loved & always, always cherished in your forever home, Darling Peyton.

xoxo, Sasha the Cat, direct from Rainbow Bridge.

Congratulations, Peyton on being selected our wonderful Dog of the Day for Saturday, the 21st of January 2006. We send lots of love, hugs & kisses to you from Norman & his purr~ents, KatMa & Paw-Paw.

lizbud
01-21-2006, 04:12 PM
Hello Peyton,

It's great to meet you sweetie. I can see you'd make a wonderful
addition to any lucky family.I'm very happy you got a second chance
at finding your forever home. Congratulations on being chosen as our
DOG OF THE DAY. :D I wish you & Sasha a long, happy and healthy
life. :)

tatsxxx11
01-21-2006, 05:29 PM
Greetings to you beautiful Peyton!!! Oh, please tell your Mom I enjoyed each and every word of her loving, entertaining tribute to her special girl! And special you are, dear Peyton!!! Oh yes, every rescue doggie deserves a second chance at life, a devoted forever home and what a wonderful "second chance" you have blessed with, the bestest forever family a pupper could ever hope for! But we know who the truly blessed ones are, don't we sweet baby girl?;) How lucky are your skin siblings, having such a wonderful furry best friend to play with, snuggle with, to grow up with! I smiled from ear to ear when I read how you all march up to bed together! lol Now that is one childhood memory that will live in their hearts forever...all thanks to YOU!:) Wish I were there to give you a big hug and kiss personally, Peyton! I hope the family will do that for me! And I hope as well that you and your dear doggie bud Sasha, the kids and your proud Mom and Dad are all in the midst of a very happy, fun and treat filled Dog of the Day celebration! How deserving you are beautiful Peyton! Long and happy life to you sweetheart. I have no doubts your family will see to that!:)

irish
01-22-2006, 07:21 AM
Peyton, you are such a pretty girl and I love your eyes. I used to have a dog who insisted on eating on the living room carpet too. Wish I could hear one of your wookie howls; I know they must be adorable. Sounds like you have lots of fun with Sasha and your family who loves you very much. Wishing you a life full of treats and hugs. You're a beautiful DOTD.