PDA

View Full Version : Jake

elizabethann
01-18-2006, 07:35 AM
OMG...you are soooooooooooooooo cute!!!! I just love that scruffy face of yours!!!! What a cutie patootie!!

irish
01-18-2006, 07:42 AM
Ah Jake, you are such a cute little fella. I'm sorry that you lost your buddy Mulligan, but maybe your people will get you another brother or sister one day. Sounds like you have a happy home and are loved a lot. I love your adorable face. Hope you get lots of treats and hugs today and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Daisy and Delilah
01-18-2006, 08:51 AM
What a heartwarming story your loving human writes about you sweetheart. You were sent to your family for a reason and the main reason was to make your beloved Mulligain's life so much better. We have tears in our eyes after reading of the enrichment you added to her later years. We know she went to the bridge happy and she's surely smiling down on you this morning. Not only did you add to Mulligain's life but to your human's lives as well. Love abounds at your house little man. Did we forget to mention what a handsome little guy you are and how much we love your photo? You're absolutely adorable in your fluffy little coat. How cool is that that you're the school mascot? What a wonderful boy our little Jake is!! Congrats to you today doll face as our super duper DOTD! We heart you Jake! Please give Jake some extra kisses from us Mom and we wish you all continued happiness!
:D :D :D :D :D

Love Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

blue girl
01-18-2006, 09:27 AM
Jake, what a wonderful pet you are! I'm sorry about the loss of your Mulligain, but I know you and your family are very happy to have eachother. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Brumille
01-18-2006, 09:41 AM
Hi Jake - ask your mommy if she has any idea what the mix in terrier mix is? I ask because when I saw your picture, it was like looking at MY terrier mix, Rufus, and the pound had no idea what his makeup was. And I thought he was one of a kind! You're a cutie - hope your mom gets you a playmate soon.
Vena

Jax
01-18-2006, 10:21 AM
Yes, your handsome terrier face is just beautiful, darling Jake! What an adorable little man you are! How wonderful you got to share your life with your pal Mulligan, you two must have been something to see running around at full terrier mode. Congrats to GORGEOUS JAKE!! :) :D :)

lizbud
01-18-2006, 10:53 AM
Hello Jake,

You are surely a ray of sunshine in your family. Being a friend
and pal to Mulligain & brightning everyone's day.Congratulations
cutie pie on being chosen for special honors today as our very
deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses to you little guy. :)

pipersmom
01-18-2006, 12:18 PM
I'm such a sucker for scruffy little faces like yours Jake! What a wonderful little guy you are for the difference you made in your owner's life and in the life of your beloved friend who has gone to the Bridge. I'll bet Mulligan is beaming with pride at his special little buddy's honor.

Hugs and kisses to you sweet one.

anna_66
01-18-2006, 01:29 PM
Oh Jake, aren't you just adorable:D
Obviously your family thought so too when they picked you up from the shelter!

Sounds like you were perfect at keeping Mulligan young (our Roxey did that for Angus too). Those puppies sure know how to keep them older girls/guys going don't they;)

I hope you have a fun day on this your special day!![

tatsxxx11
01-18-2006, 05:50 PM
Oh, what a cutie you are Jake, the most handsome of scruffy pups!!! Just look at that FACE:D You're truly a gift sent from above, sweetheart! I'm sad to learn that you lost your best bud Mulligan, Jake. Bless your heart for being there for him, bringing so much joy and happiness to his golden years! You're one very special guy, Jake!:) Your family has been truly blessed! And I'll just bet dear Mulligan is looking down from the Rainbow Bridge, so proud to see his best buddy honored here today...just as your family is!:) Congratulations to you adorable Jake, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving DOG OF THE DAY!:) Hugs and kisses to you sweet boy! I hope you and your family are enjoying a super duper Dog of the Day celebration!:)

chocolatepuppy
01-18-2006, 07:20 PM
Aw Jake, you're too cute! I bet you're a hit at the track meets! Congratulations on DOTD! :D

nonie
01-18-2006, 08:09 PM
Congrats on being our special DOTD! :) You are an absolute doll. :) You have blessed your family's life and you made Mulligain young again before taking the journey to the Rainbow Bridge. You are indeed a special little guy. May God bless you with good health and lots of sporting events! It has been a pleasure to meet you. :) Enjoy life, sweetie...
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Coondoglover
01-18-2006, 08:44 PM
Hi Jake! You are sooo cute! I could just reach out and hug you! I hope you had a great day today with your family. Congrats on DOTD! :D

linda starks
02-03-2006, 10:50 AM
hi this guy reminds me of the jrt i used to have he would hide his ball and loved to play hide and seek he had to find a new home i got him as he was so very jealous of my other dogs i see him all the time but i sure do mis him