PDA

View Full Version : Hi Daisy!

Daisy and Delilah
01-17-2006, 07:38 AM
Where is our cuteness overload warning? What a little cutie you are Daisy! We would just love to give you a million kisses on that adorable little facie sweetheart! So you think you're a human huh? It sounds like you've got those human mannerisms finely tuned alright. We would love to see that! We can imagine life with you is as entertaining as it can get little girl. We offer you big congratulations today on being our cutest little DOTD!! Celebrate all day Daisy! Hugs and kisses to you from us and we wish you all happiness always!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

LHCamry
01-17-2006, 08:52 AM
Daisy...I think you are the cutiest little girl I have ever seen. I would love for
you to wake me up in the morning. You look like you are a happy puppy. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how Pretty you are.
Have a wonderful life. :p :p :p

anna_66
01-17-2006, 09:21 AM
Well good morning you little cutie patootie:D I think I'd be thrilled to have you wake me up every day:D

I just know that today is going to be a super day for you...I hope you have tons of fun and get lots of yummies!

Jax
01-17-2006, 11:11 AM
What a gorgeous, big-eyed beauty you are, dear Daisy!!I love your brndle coat and adoooorable little puppy mug!! Congrats to DASHING DAISY!!!! :) :D :)

blue girl
01-17-2006, 01:17 PM
Daisy, what a cutie you are! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day--you deserve it!
A note to your parents...our little girl sits just like you described (on her bottom with her legs out) and she is part Boxer, which is what Daisy reminds me of--maybe she's not Boston Terrier after all? Her face has that Boxer 'scrunchy' look. Just a thought.

Coondoglover
01-17-2006, 04:05 PM
Hi Daisy! You are such a cutie! I bet you are getting lots of hugs and kisses today. Congrats on DOTD! Have fun celebrating your special day! :D

pipersmom
01-17-2006, 04:05 PM
Oh me, oh my, what a cutie pie!! I too think I see a little Boxer in that precious little face.

Congratulations you sweet, sweet puppy girl!

k9krazee
01-17-2006, 04:24 PM
Oh Daisy, you sure are a cutie pie!! Congrats on being dog of the day sweetie!!!

tatsxxx11
01-17-2006, 05:12 PM
Hi there adorable Daisy, you cutie pie you!:D What a precious little pupper you are, sweetheart! I see hints of both of your terrific breeds in your fab photo! You must be one stunning "big girl" by now! But I have a feeling you're never going to outgrow that irresistible puppy spark and spirit:D Yup, I think you're going to be keeping your humans on their toes(and entertained) for many years to come:D Blessings and thanks to your wonderful forever family for giving such a darling, deserving, delightful doggie a paw up in life! We love Daisy!:D Congratulations to you and your proud people, sweetheart! Hope you're having a very happpy, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration:) Hugs, kisses and more hugs to our most precious honoree! Long and happy life to you, dear Daisy!

lizbud
01-17-2006, 05:15 PM
Hello Daisy,

Well, aren't you the cutest little pup. :D You also look like you
are a busy & very happy girl.Your sweet soulful eyes could melt the
hardest heart. Many happy congrats on being chosen for honors today
as our super special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs to you sweetie. :)

nonie
01-17-2006, 05:18 PM
Hi sweetie! Congrats on being our special DOTD! You are simply delightful. :) Just a precious puppy. Hope you had a great day enjoying your spotlight! May God bless you with good health and lots of funny adventures. You have the cutest, warmest little face. It's been a pleasure to meet you. Hope your family spoils you silly!! :)
Love and purrs...Nonie & Satr (meow)

chocolatepuppy
01-17-2006, 05:49 PM
Daisy, what a cutie pie you are! It sounds like you are a happy little girl! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day! :D

Chica
01-17-2006, 06:25 PM
HELLO DAISY,YOU SURE ARE A CUTE GIRL!YOU HAVE BRINDLE COLORING LIKE ME!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/CHICA2/thekiss.jpg