PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hannah

Dixie
01-16-2006, 02:10 AM
Yours is about the cutest and most cuddly spaniel I've ever seen. I love her tender expression and especially the curly hair on her ears!

Dixie and Teddy (DOTD last Valentine's Day)
Brier, WA (Suburb of Seattle)

Muddy4paws
01-16-2006, 03:21 AM
Your beautiful Hannah :)

chocolatepuppy
01-16-2006, 05:57 AM
Hannah, you are so pretty! It sounds like you have your humans trained well! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day! :D

Daisy and Delilah
01-16-2006, 06:32 AM
Oh Sweet Hannah! You are a girl of regal beauty and stature. We're in love with your luxurious, fluffy, coat! How funny it must be to see you leave your velvet throne to play with bubbles sweetie! You're an all around wonderful girl aren't you Hannah? It's our great pleasure to meet you this morning and we wish you big congratulations on your special day today. Hats off to our fab DOTD, Miss Hannah Honey! A true lady in every sense of the word. Have fun all day sweetheart!! Happiness to all of you always and please have Mom give you some extra kisses from us today beautiful girl! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Chilly, Sunny, Florida :cool: :cool:

Alysser
01-16-2006, 06:54 AM
:D HANNAH BANANA! Your so cute and beautiful! CONGRATS on being the DOTD!

Mixeddogsrock
01-16-2006, 06:57 AM
She is soooo pretty. Congrats on being DOTD!!!!! :) ;) :D

anna_66
01-16-2006, 07:48 AM
Hannah Banana! I love it...but of course it's because I'm "Anna Banana":D

What an adorable little girl you are. I can just imagine you sitting on that couch so regal. I bet not a day goes by that you don't get waited on foot and foot is there beautiful girl?!

Hopefully since it's your special day the Bubble Fun will get broke out and you'll have a great time chasing some bubbles! What fun that will be! Have a good day girl:D

LHCamry
01-16-2006, 09:09 AM
Hannah Honey...You are so beautiful. I just love you. If you were mine I would buy you all the tennis balls and bubbles you wanted. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see what a pretty little lady you are. Have a wonderful life. :p :p :p

tatsxxx11
01-16-2006, 11:43 AM
Good Afternoon Miss Hannah!

Yes, you certainly have an air of elegance about you, so regal and refined!:) What a beautiful girl you are! I can just picture you poised upon your velvet throne Hannah, surveying your pupdom with an approving glance and ruling over you subjects with a velvet paw!:) If I ever had the privilege of meeting you, I know I'd be mere putty in your paws! It's clear you have your humans under your loving spell!:) What a lucky family to have been blessed with such a sweet and loving princess of a pup! I hope your day of honor and well earned recognition is an extra special and most happy one, filled with oodles of bubbles, bunches of hugs, a handful of treats and everything your precious heart desires! Congratulations to our most regal, most elegant Dog of the Day, Hannah!:)

Jax
01-16-2006, 12:27 PM
What a beautiful girl you are, sweet Hannah! I love your pretty blond hair and haircut - what a beauty queen! Congrats to GORGEOUS HANNAH!! :) :D :)

Chica
01-16-2006, 12:48 PM
HANNAH IS BEAUTIFUL!!She is adorable and so pretty. I love her looks and color. :) She sounds like a wonderful pet, so happy and playfull :) !!!

Rachel
01-16-2006, 03:40 PM
We too have a Hannah Banana who is Queen of the Couch and she couldn't be more thrilled than to see another Hannah reigning over all dogdom today.
Congratulations on being all things Hannah! Hopefully your middle name isn't NOel like our Hannah's is. :o

lizbud
01-16-2006, 04:17 PM
Hi Hannah,

You are delight to behold sweet Hannah. :) It is a real pleasure
to meet you today and offer my congratulations on your special day
of honor as our very deserving DOG OF THE DAY.Long & happy life
sweetheart. :)

Coondoglover
01-16-2006, 05:10 PM
Hi, Hannah! Congrats on DOTD! You are a very beautiful girl. You remind me of the Cocker Spaniel I grew up with as a child. I hope you are having a great day and are getting lots of treats. Enjoy! :)

Logan
01-16-2006, 08:42 PM
You are one beautiful girl, Hannah, and you do remind me of my Cocker girl, Kaycee, who passed away, years ago. :) What warm memories you brought back to me!

Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!

Logan

nonie
01-16-2006, 10:19 PM
Oh, my goodness! You are just darling!! What a beautiful and happy girl. :)
Your colors are beautiful...and yes, you are most regal! I'm so glad you are well cared for and loved. I would love to play bubbles with you! :D May God bless you with good health and lots of fun adventures. It has been an honor to meet you.
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)