PDA

View Full Version : Terrific Tonka

TopCat3
01-03-2006, 02:43 AM
My, what an impressive boy you are up there on your rock smiling for the cameral. I have never heard of your breed before.What is this little dance that you do? Do tell! :eek: You sound like quite a character and I would like to get to know more about you. Kisses and hugs to a special dog on his special day! Enjoy :)

RobiLee
01-03-2006, 05:10 AM
Hey there, Tonka Bear!!! What a gorgeous boy you are. I'll bet you are quite the character. I have read a little about shibas and I have to say I am quite impressed with the fact that you are able to be off leash;). It sounds like you are an extra special little boy. I would love to hear you and your family howling!

Congrats, Tonka and enjoy our special day!

Miss Z
01-03-2006, 05:23 AM
Tonka, you are a very handsome boy with all that beautiful fur:) you sound like a lovely companian and i'm sure your owners know how lucky they are to have you!!!!

Enjoy your special day:D

Daisy and Delilah
01-03-2006, 06:54 AM
What a great pleasure it is to meet you Tonka! We don't know any Shibas so it's nice to wake up this morning and read your bio. It sounds like your breed is very interesting and you certainly serve as a wonderful example. With the dancing, talking, hiking, and howling, you're obviously pretty versatile. Let's face it, you're a talented young man all around Tonka! A unique personality for a very handsome man. Your picture is dynamic as well. We're so very glad to meet you Tonka and we congratulate you on winning the highly esteemed honor of being our very special DOTD!! Thanks to your loving family for having the desire to be your friend and sticking with you for the first year. Happiness to all of you always. Please have Mom give you some kisses from us today to celebrate! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

anna_66
01-03-2006, 08:42 AM
Hey there handsome:D
Sure looks like you enjoy your hiking and posing for the camera!

Sounds like there was quite an adjustment to be made when you first came home, but I'm glad to hear that everything is worked out and that you all get along so wonderfully!

Here's hoping that you have a terrific day today as our special DOTD!!!

Bon
01-03-2006, 11:35 AM
Tonka, you are a gorgeous Shiba!!! I have one, myself. It's always nice to see when a Shiba is Dog of the Day!! :)

Bonnie & Sushi

K9soul
01-03-2006, 01:42 PM
Wow Tonka, do you ever look like you are KING of your domain in that stunning picture! What a most handsome hunk of a pup you are! I'd love to hear you talk and see you do your Shiba dance :D. You certainly look fit and trim in your picture, testament to all those wonderful hikes you and your human go on. I can't imagine a more peaceful and rewarding pastime myself! And once you get back home the best part is snuggling up together and relaxing. Tonka you are certainly an EXTRA special boy and I hope today is filled with all your very favorite treats and activities. Congratulations Tonka Bear, on being our very striking and unique Dog of the Day!

BC_MoM
01-03-2006, 01:59 PM
Wow, Tonka! What a stunning dog you are! You look so independent and powerful up there! :)

Ginger's Mom
01-03-2006, 02:19 PM
Oh Tonka, what a handsome young man you are!!! I love Shibas, and I am very impressed to hear that you are able to go hiking off-lead. What a very special boy you are! And what a very lucky boy. It sounds like you have found yourself a family that knows how to make a Shiba boy happy. :) Congratulations to you Tonka on being our very special Dog of the Day.

Alysser
01-03-2006, 02:26 PM
Tonka, you are so handsome and unique. I love your color and personality. You really are terrific. Have fun on your hikes! CONGRATS ON BEING THE DOTD!
Love,
Sassy and Alyssa :D

tatsxxx11
01-03-2006, 04:26 PM
I'll never forget the day I first laid eyes on a Shiba Inu! I was smitten and the first word that popped into my head...FOXY!:D What a stunning boy you are, Tonka! Your photo says it all...daring, dashing and foxy!;) How majestic you look, posing atop your mountain! You truly are "king of the hill!" It's clear you love the camera and the camera sure loves you!!! Now I'm no expert on the breed, but from what I've learned and read, you're everything coveted in your beautiful breed! Happy adventuring, Tonka! I hope you and your family are enjoying your well earned day atop the Pet Talk pinnacle of pups, precious one! You are one MOST deserving Dog of the Day honoree!!! Hugs and kisses to you, terrific Tonka!:)

Jax
01-03-2006, 04:40 PM
What a beautiful dog you are Tonka (love the name)! You are literally smiling in your picture - how awesome! Congrats to TERRIFIC PRETTY TONKA! :) :D :)

pipersmom
01-03-2006, 04:52 PM
What a handsome, smiling Tonka toy we have as our dog of the day!

Your breed is very intriguing, Tonka and I must learn more about it.

Hugs and kisses to you sweet Tonka--extra handsome dog of the day!

chocolatepuppy
01-03-2006, 06:17 PM
Tonka, what a handsome boy you are! That's a great picture of you! It's easy to see you like your picture taken. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope your day has been fun! :D

nonie
01-04-2006, 11:47 PM
Wow!!! What a handsome guy...and you look so majestic in your picture! :) I've never known your breed before...absoloutely magnificent! It is an honor to meet you and I hope you enjoyed your special day. May God bless you with good health and lots of hiking adventures! :)
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)