PDA

View Full Version : Chispi

chocolatepuppy
12-31-2005, 11:34 PM
Chispi, what a little cutie you are! It sounds like you are a very friendly pup and you look it too! Congratulations on being DOTD! And Happy New Year to you! :D

TopCat3
01-01-2006, 02:10 AM
All three stars today had difficult starts in life. You too! But you made it through as well, you definitely look happy and full of life now. May you live a long and happy life and enjoy your special day. Maybe a romp on the beach? :)

Daisy and Delilah
01-01-2006, 07:45 AM
What a pleasure it is to be greeted by such a darling little Chi girl on our first day of 2006!! We think you're absolutely adorable Chispi! You have such a courageous story to tell already. We're so very happy to hear that your surgery was a success and you're able to run and play like any other doggie. Bless your family for saving your little life. Now you can be the Puerto Rican beach babe your family tells us about. We congratulate you on your big day sweetheart! We hope you have a day filled with fun, fun, and more fun. We wish we could pick you up and give you lots of kisses but since we can't, please have Mom do that for us ;) We wish you continued happiness and good health always :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

gemini9961
01-01-2006, 08:04 AM
I am so pleased to see such a pretty little Chi this morning. Chispi you are too cute for words and what a courageous little pup you are. I am so happy that your surgery went well and you can now be a beach babe. Congrats on DOTD and have a great year. :)

nonie
01-01-2006, 08:47 AM
What a pleasure to meet you this morning! You are an extra special DOTD.
You have already been through so much in your puppy days. I'm so glad you are a beach babe with lots of energy! Puerto Rico is such a beautiful place for a beautiful little girl to play! :) You are just precious. May God bless you with continued good health and lots of sandy adventures. You are a bundle of joy! :)
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Alysser
01-01-2006, 09:12 AM
:D You are such a tough little dog, Chipsi. Open Heart Surgery? Just like me! You can now live a healthy long life. CONGRATS ON BEING THE DOTD!
Love,
Alyssa and Sassy :D

anna_66
01-01-2006, 09:46 AM
Goodness, you've sure overcome alot in the first year of your life haven't you Chispi?! Sure sound like you deserve to be our DOTD today:D

I love your picture of you running on the beach, hopefully you'll get to go for a little run today! Have fun!

Coondoglover
01-01-2006, 09:54 AM
Hi Chispi! You are a sweet little pup! Congrats on DOTD and Happy New Year to you! Enjoy those wonderful beach days! Kisses and Hugs to you! :)

LHCamry
01-01-2006, 11:29 AM
Chispi...You are about the cutiest little thing that I have ever seen. I would love to have you for my own. I would just spoil you rotten. I would hold you all the time. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are. You have the sweetest little face. I know your family is taking very good care of you. To have heart surgery so young you know they love you very much.
I hope you and your family will have many wonderful years together.
An Animal Lover. :p :p :p

Emma & Poppy
01-01-2006, 12:20 PM
Such a beautiful and brave pup
x

Ginger's Mom
01-01-2006, 01:33 PM
Chispi, what an adorable little girl we have to start our New Year! And your story sure does reflect what it is like to get a new start. Seeing you run and play on the beach sure did put a big smile on my face. I am imagining you enjoying your special day by playing in the waves right now. Happy New Year, sweetie, and Congratulations on being our very special Dog of the Day!

Jax
01-01-2006, 02:25 PM
What a sweet and most adooorable little Chi you are Chispi! I love your darling little chi face and pretty little light eyes - what a cutie!!
Congrats and Happy New Year to GORGEOUS CHISPI!! :) :D :)

RobiLee
01-01-2006, 02:36 PM
What an adorable little Chi you are, Chispi! You certainly are the ultimate beach babe;). It sounds like you had a rough start in the beginning but all sounds well now. I'm so glad you were able to have that surgery. You make a wonderful dog of the day.

Congrats, Chispi! Enjoy your special day!

lizbud
01-01-2006, 03:50 PM
Hello Chispi,

What a beautiful little pupster & a very brave one as well. :)
I am very pleased to have met you today & say a big Congrats
on being our honored & very special DOG OF THE DAY. :)

tatsxxx11
01-01-2006, 04:31 PM
Greetings to our most precious DOG OF THE DAY, Chispi!!! Oh, sweet baby girl, if only we could package that priceless expression of yours! First day back on the beautiful beaches of San Juan and who's a happy pupper!!!:D You may be a wee one in stature, but your heart is as big as a lion's! And now, blessedly, that big, beautiful heart of yours is beating healthy and strong once more! What a brave and courageous doggie you are, Chispi! Your incredible spirit and determination and your guardian's great devotion and dedication, are an inspiration to us all!:) I hope today you enjoyed another happy, fun filled day, frolicking on the beach, celebrating the new year, your healthy heart and your MUCH deserved day in the Pet Talk spotlight! Congratulations to you adorable Chispi, our EXTRA special New Year's Day honoree! Wishing for you and your family many, many more years of fun, frolic, friendship and unconditional love! BIG hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart!:)

K9karen
01-01-2006, 11:13 PM
Precious little girl Chispi! My heart melted when I saw your beautiful photo! I'm so thrilled that you're now healthy! May this new year bring you a long and healthy life!