PDA

View Full Version : Iggy

nonie
12-31-2005, 04:30 AM
What a beautiful picture of a handsome boy! Congrats on being our special DOTD! :) It's obvious that Lauren loves you very much and that you are everything she says...nice to hear that you get along with the kitty! :D
I hope you are given extra treats and attention today...something tells me that you will! May God bless you with good health and lots of fun adventures.
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

chocolatepuppy
12-31-2005, 05:57 AM
Lauren, your Iggy is adorable! It sounds like you are best of friends. Congratulations Iggy on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day! :D

LHCamry
12-31-2005, 07:59 AM
Iggy...You are so beautiful. It sounds like you are loved very much and have a wonderful home. I am so happy for you. Your color is so pretty. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a great life. :p :p :p

Felix
12-31-2005, 08:45 AM
Congrats Iggy...I love your spots,you are adorable. :D

anna_66
12-31-2005, 11:56 AM
WOW! What a stunning boy you are Iggy (and I just love that name!)! I'm sorry to hear that your previous owner passed away, but it sure sounds like you hit the jackpot when your girl Lauren came around and took you home:) I can't imagine a dog having a more loving home than yours.
I'm sure you'll be having a party today...so have fun!!
Happy New Year!

Jax
12-31-2005, 02:45 PM
Iggy, you are such a beauuutiful dog!! :eek: What a hunk! How very awesome you found a loving girl and home of your very own - you rule Iggy!! Congrats to GORGEOUS, SWEET IGGY!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
12-31-2005, 03:18 PM
Hi Iggy, you handsome, hunky boy you! Wow, not only are you the pefect Dal pal but the perfect pooch!!! No wonder your person is so very proud of you!!! You are one much loved doggie, dear Iggy!:D You surely were a "dream come true." I got all teary reading of the deep bond of love and devotion you and Lauren share, how your love knows no bounds, even befriending your little mousie pal and your kitty friend too, with open paws! Yes, your gal pal is SO very lucky to have had such a special, most kind and loving best furfriend to grow up with!:) I hope for you and Lauren, MANY, MANY more happy, love filled years of friendship and companionship! You truly are the dog of a lifetime!!! Congratulations to you precious, adorable, handsome Iggy, our MOST deserving and VERY SPECIAL, New Year's Eve DOG OF THE DAY!!! Big hugs and kisses to you, sweet, sweet Iggy!:) Hope you and your family, human and furry, are enjoying a very happy New Year's Eve/Dog of the Day celebration!:)

lizbud
12-31-2005, 04:38 PM
Hello Iggy,

What a handsome, good hearted dog you are sweetie. :) Seems you
get along with everyone. It's good to meet you today Iggy and offer my
congratulations on your special day today as our very deserving and
super best friend DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs to you big guy. :)