PDA

View Full Version : Tribute to Zara......

carole
12-29-2005, 09:20 PM
Zara you came into my life unexpectedly, from that day on my life changed for the better, I was always concerned about how you were doing, whether you had food in your belly, and so hoped for you to feel the love from a human mummy.

I tried to be-friend you as best I could and you let me get close enough to you, I was happy to take what I could and offer you everything I had,you trusted me I know that, even though you may have felt your trust betrayed when I trapped you and had you spayed, I did it because I loved you and wanted a better life for you, I had made my mind up you were going to be my lil feral kitty, if you got left behind.

Today was an incredibly sad and distressing day when I found you lying alone on the side of the road, you had left me to go to the RB, where my Sooti and all the wonderful RB kitties on PT are waiting to greet you with open paws,it broke my heart , and I feel so much pain knowing your short life is over and I will never get to see you again, I know you were happy even though your life was not what you deserved and I am so sad that it is over.

Know sweet lil girl I loved you with all my heart, you were just like one of my own, never forget that you were loved by me and that you will have a very special place in my heart and memories forever, I miss you so much sweet girl and it hurts a lot , you were so beautiful in every way. I LOVE YOU Zara.

krazyaboutkatz
12-29-2005, 11:56 PM
Carole, I'm sorry to hear about Zara's passing. :( At least she knew that she was loved. RIP sweet Zara. :(

smokey the elder
12-30-2005, 07:23 AM
Poor Zara. I'm so sorry!

Killearn Kitties
12-31-2005, 08:36 AM
Oh Carole, I'm so sorry that happened. That must have been heartbreaking with all that you were doing for little Zara. I hope you take some comfort from having made her life better.

Rest in peace little one.

catmandu
12-31-2005, 09:27 AM
Zara misses you very much,and wants you to know taht she is with the Pet Angel Army.
And you will meet again,and The LOVE will Flow,One Fine Day.

sandragonfly
01-03-2006, 10:59 PM
so heartbreaking to see you in heartaches after all the efforts you have tried for this little precious angel who decided to fly away to a better place. . . :(

little girl, may you rest peacefully and know you're so so loved! and ((((gentle hugs)))) for you carole, don't forget to take care of yourself, zara would like that very much, watching over you! :)

Cataholic
01-04-2006, 07:54 AM
Carole, I have no doubt, from reading your tribute, that Zara knew she was much loved. RIP, sweet girl, RIP.

kimlovescats
01-04-2006, 10:36 AM
((((HUGS)))) Carole! :( RIP little kitty.

carole
01-04-2006, 03:02 PM
You know Victoria (Zara's Mother) came over and sniffed all over her grave the other day, do you think she knew or could smell her? I like to think so that she was saying goodbye to her baby, really brought tears to my eyes that did.

myjett
01-04-2006, 08:41 PM
You should feel proud that you made a difference in Zara's life. She will always remember you and you her. ;) Jo..

Frostfrog
01-07-2006, 02:33 AM
It is always sad to read about the death of a beloved cat, but so good to learn that love was given to a cat who otherwise would have lived with none.