PDA

View Full Version : Mia

gemini9961
12-28-2005, 06:53 AM
Oh Mia am I first to congratulate this morning pretty girl on DOTD? I do believe I am and CONGRATS Mia!!!! You are a special girl who brings much love to her family I am sure. :)

Daisy and Delilah
12-28-2005, 08:11 AM
Good morning to you , our little pool bunny, Mia! Aren't you just adorable on your little raft sweetie? We can tell that you light up your family's life every minute of the day. We agree that you're a perfect little doggie and very cute too! Congratulations on your big day sweetheart, as our highly esteemed DOTD. We hope you get to celebrate all day and night but we think it's probably too cold for the pool today so have fun and stay warm little cutie patootie!! Happiness always and please have Mom give you some big hugs and kisses for us!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy, and Delilah in Brrrrrrr Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

Alysser
12-28-2005, 08:47 AM
Mia, I love your face. You are probably the coolest Westie in New York. I hope you enjoy your pool you big cutie becuase it sure gets cold up there in the winter. Your to cute and a wonderful dog to wake up to:)! Congrats on being the dog of the day! You deserve it:)

LHCamry
12-28-2005, 09:06 AM
You are so beautiful. I just love that white hair. I bet your owner brushes it all the time for you. I would if you were mine. :) Congratulations on DOTD. Hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together. :p :p :p

chocolatepuppy
12-28-2005, 09:13 AM
Mia, what a pretty little girl you are! It looks like you're having fun in the pool. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day is special for you! :)

anna_66
12-28-2005, 09:13 AM
Good Morning Beautiful Girl!

Wow, you sure look like your having a great time on the raft, wish it was warm enough to go swimming:p

I hope you have a fun time celebrating your special day and hope you also have a Happy New Year!!!!

irish
12-28-2005, 03:34 PM
Miss Mia, aren't you a beautiful girl floating in your pool. A real bathing beauty. I love your pretty white coat, you look like a fluffy ball of
cotton. Hope you get lots of hugs and treats today. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

lizbud
12-28-2005, 04:03 PM
Hello Mia,

I can sure understand you being the sunshine in your person's life. :)
Such a spunky, bright & friendly girl.Hope you get lots of hugs & kisses
on your special day as our DOG OF THE DAY.

pipersmom
12-28-2005, 04:29 PM
What a little cutie you are Mia, floating on your raft in the sunshine...

What a special little girl you are.

tatsxxx11
12-28-2005, 04:47 PM
Awww Mia!:D What a cutie you are!!! Sure ounds like you're a girl who knows how to live life to the hilt!:D Sports enthusiast, world traveler, so full of spark, spunk and sunshine...now that's what I call the perfect pup!:) Now, if you're ever out our way stop by for a swim in our pool, a romp on the beach! My Labbie girl Star would love to spend a day pal-ing around and playing with a fun loving girl like you! You are truly a burst of sunshine sweet Mia and your family is so very lucky to have been blessed with a best furkid like you! Keep up the good work Mia and never stop enjoying life and people as you do!:) Congratulations to you beautiful, precious Mia, DOG OF THE DAY!!! Hope you and your proud peeps are enjoying an extra special, happy and fun filled day of celebration! Hugs and kisses to you Mia!:)

Jax
12-29-2005, 10:36 AM
Look at the life of luxury of our Pretty Dog of the Day MIA!! What a cute girl you are - we can see the loads of character in your gorgeous Westie face! Congrats to BEAUTIFUL MIA!! :) :D :)

nonie
12-29-2005, 10:59 PM
You look like a precious puppy instead of a "seasoned" traveler! What a beautiful girl you are...and a water baby! I'm so glad to read your story and hear your parent talk about loving you. :) I hope God blesses you with good health and lots of fun-filled adventures. It's an honor to meet you, sweet little girl! :)
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)