PDA

View Full Version : Yuri

SANDY FROST
12-25-2005, 01:04 PM
Yuri a 7 year old male Bengal cat died of kidney failure. He was found dead
in his cat bed. He went in his sleep. He is survived by his 1/2 brother Tigger & his nephew Baxter. They miss himbutn keep each other company.
The vet had a nichname for him Monkey Boy because he got into everything. He will be missed because alot of people loved him. And I hope he comes back to visit as a ghost as one of my cats came back 3 times to check on us.
Sandy Frost :(

catmandu
12-25-2005, 05:24 PM
Yuri was such a Handsome Cat,and it must ahve been an awful shock to lose Yuri,in what should have been the prime of his life.
I lost BJ at Ten,and like Yuri,he just passed away.
Yuri was with us at The Purple Pear Today having the Roast Turkey with Spunky,Champagne Bob,GCK and Spreckles.
He misses you ,but he will visit you in spirit,until that Time when You can Be Reunited.
One Fine Day.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-25-2005, 07:05 PM
I'm so sorry for the loss of Yuri.

I remember you posting that he wasn't doing well, and, well, I guess it was time for him to go. He was so young, though, so this is tragic.

RIP Yuri. :(

SANDY FROST
12-25-2005, 09:31 PM
Yuri was such a Handsome Cat,and it must ahve been an awful shock to lose Yuri,in what should have been the prime of his life.
I lost BJ at Ten,and like Yuri,he just passed away.
Yuri was with us at The Purple Pear Today having the Roast Turkey with Spunky,Champagne Bob,GCK and Spreckles.
He misses you ,but he will visit you in spirit,until that Time when You can Be Reunited.
One Fine Day.
Thank you for your kind words on Yuri. Yes still young just to young like B.J. I'm sorry of his passing. I bet he was handsome.
Sandy Frost

SANDY FROST
12-25-2005, 09:35 PM
I'm so sorry for the loss of Yuri.

I remember you posting that he wasn't doing well, and, well, I guess it was time for him to go. He was so young, though, so this is tragic.

RIP Yuri. :(
Yes is it was his time to go. We'll miss him but always love him.
Sandy Frost

Frostfrog
12-26-2005, 02:58 PM
I had the pleasure of meeting Yuri in real life, three years ago during a short visit to San Diego. Coming from Alaska in November, I found the bright sun and warmth of San Diego striking, but was even more struck by the light and warmth that radiated from this great cat, Yuri.

He will long be missed.

SANDY FROST
12-26-2005, 04:22 PM
I had the pleasure of meeting Yuri in real life, three years ago during a short visit to San Diego. Coming from Alaska in November, I found the bright sun and warmth of San Diego striking, but was even more struck by the light and warmth that radiated from this great cat, Yuri.

He will long be missed. It was an honor to have Frostfrog to come to our and visit our cats. Thanks for all those kind words about Yuri. He will be missed. He would teach the other two of how to get in to things. This house was never dull with Yuri around. Things are kind of boring without him.
Sandy Frost

;)

Cataholic
12-26-2005, 06:15 PM
I am so sorry to hear of Yuri's passing. He was much too young to go to the RB. He must be destined for great things there. Gentle hugs to you and your family.

krazyaboutkatz
12-26-2005, 06:23 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Yuri's passing. :( At least he's pain free now and I'm sure he's playing up at Rainbow Bridge. RIP sweet Yuri. :(

SANDY FROST
12-26-2005, 07:48 PM
I am so sorry to hear of Yuri's passing. He was much too young to go to the RB. He must be destined for great things there. Gentle hugs to you and your family. Thank you so much. I hope next year is a better one.
;) Sandy Frost

SANDY FROST
12-26-2005, 07:49 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Yuri's passing. :( At least he's pain free now and I'm sure he's playing up at Rainbow Bridge. RIP sweet Yuri. :( Thanks so much for your kind woords.
Sandy Frost
;)

Karen
12-26-2005, 08:01 PM
Rest in peace, Yuri - don't get into too much trouble up there at the Rainbow Bridge!

Uabassoon
12-26-2005, 08:51 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Yuri. I remember when you posted that he wasn't doing well, I had kept him in my thoughts praying that he would get better. But I guess the rainbow bridge was ready for another holiday angel. RIP sweet Yuri, you will be missed by many.

slick
12-26-2005, 09:03 PM
I'm so sorry about the passing of sweet Yuri. I just love his face. RIP sweet Yuri and I'm sure that by now you have met my Speckles and having fun romping and playing at the RB.

smokey the elder
12-27-2005, 07:06 AM
I'm so sorry about Yuri. He was such a handsome cat.

furrykidsmother
12-27-2005, 10:44 AM
I am sorry that it was Yuri's time to go. I hope he is well and happy now, playing at the RB. RIP Yuri.

kb2yjx
12-27-2005, 10:44 AM
I am so sorry to read about your beloved Yuri!! It is never easy losing a good friend no matter what the age. Sleep softly dear Yuri...

SANDY FROST
12-28-2005, 10:37 AM
I'm so sorry about the passing of sweet Yuri. I just love his face. RIP sweet Yuri and I'm sure that by now you have met my Speckles and having fun romping and playing at the RB. Wow your cat Speckles sure like Yuri. Your cat looks cool.
Sandy Frost ;)

myjett
12-28-2005, 08:22 PM
I am sorry to hear about Yuri. It is difficult to lose close pals. Hope 2006 is a better year. Jo..

SANDY FROST
12-28-2005, 09:43 PM
ThankYou everyone for your kind words and thoughts. We will miss him but he lives in hisw nephew Baxter. Baxter gets in to things Like Yuri and at times he sounds like Yuri.
Sandy Frost :p

TopCat3
12-29-2005, 07:18 AM
I'm so sorry to come on here and find this - Sandy Frost it doesn't seem like long ago we were all pulling together for your Yuri. I am very sorry to hear he lost the battle so young. With kidney failure, I have read it is hard to predict, a cat can have several more years or just weeks/months. It makes me worried for all the cats on here struggling with this, including my own Cleo.

May he be happy and pain-free at the Rainbow Bridge.

RIP sweet Yuri, handsome boy.

SANDY FROST
12-29-2005, 09:23 AM
I'm so sorry to come on here and find this - Sandy Frost it doesn't seem like long ago we were all pulling together for your Yuri. I am very sorry to hear he lost the battle so young. With kidney failure, I have read it is hard to predict, a cat can have several more years or just weeks/months. It makes me worried for all the cats on here struggling with this, including my own Cleo.

May he be happy and pain-free at the Rainbow Bridge.

RIP sweet Yuri, handsome boy. Thank You for your kind words. I'll say a prayer for your Cleo. I know several people whose cats have the same problem or kidney stones. And one of them have been taking care of their cat for years. So it's hard to predict. So cherish your Cleo and spoil her by letting her do what she wants. We did an early Christmas for Yuriand his eyes lit up. Just be lucky you still have your Cleo.Give her a big hug nfrom me.
Sandy Frost ;)

ramanth
12-29-2005, 11:13 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

Barbara
12-29-2005, 12:27 PM
I am so sorry of Yuri's passing. But I hope Filou who suffers from kidney failure too and who is a monkey just like Yuri could go in sleep- if it has to be.

RIP Yuri.

SANDY FROST
12-29-2005, 08:02 PM
I am so sorry of Yuri's passing. But I hope Filou who suffers from kidney failure too and who is a monkey just like Yuri could go in sleep- if it has to be.

RIP Yuri.I hope and pray that for Filou. May Filou live happy until the very end.
Sandy Frost