PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate Lab needs a home

pitc9
07-14-2005, 12:48 PM
14 Month old male Chocolate Lab needs a home.

His owners live in girlfriend can not handle him, and she has asked him to find him a new home

(I think he should kick her out and keep the dog!!!)

He is crate trained, house trained, VERY playful and FULL of energy. He’ll need an active household, daily walks and or romps in the park to burn off his energy. He has basic training and is updated on shots.

I am in the process of finding out more info, like is he neutered, does he need a fenced in yard? Etc.

I will be contacting rescues, etc... I just wanted to post this here as well. :)

chocolatepuppy
07-15-2005, 06:24 PM
I agree Angie, get rid of the girlfriend. ;) I wish I could take him, I hope he finds a home with someone who deserves him! :)

Pit Chick
07-18-2005, 10:18 AM
This live in girlfriend didn't know about the dog before she moved in or is it that the dog isn't that cute little puppy anymore? Girlfriends come and go, but a dog's friendship is forever. He'll be kicking himself for getting rid of the dog once they break up and I can guarantee that if she's this much of a biatch now, it's only a matter of time before he kicks her butt out too.

xVelvet_FuzzButtx
07-21-2005, 10:24 PM
this wouldn't happen to be in dallas or plano would it?

pitc9
07-22-2005, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by xVelvet_FuzzButtx
this wouldn't happen to be in dallas or plano would it?

No this is near Cleveland, Oh.

I had a few homes lined up for Myles, the first one fell through, so now I'm working on the 2nd person that wants him. Fingers crossed this one goes well!! She told me she was able to pick him up this weekend!!

Fingers and Paws Crossed for Myles Please!!!!!!!!!!!!

finn's mom
07-31-2005, 01:05 PM
Did Myles find a home?

MastiffCrazy10
08-08-2005, 08:31 PM
I agree, kick the girlfriend out!:) I would love to take her, but I for now, only am taking in Neos. I will try to help find a home for her though!!