PDA

View Full Version : A few puppies

Cincy'sMom
12-09-2004, 06:58 AM
In another thread I mentioned a shelter Ralph and I are trying to help. Last Saturday, I went to the adoption event and got a few pictures of some of the anmials he had with him.

First, these two are boxer mixes. There was a litter of 5, and 4 are still waiting for homes. They were having so much fn playing inthe kennel together, but when I would take one out to hold, they we sooo happy to have human affection.

Cincy'sMom
12-09-2004, 06:59 AM
And another of them

Cincy'sMom
12-09-2004, 07:03 AM
This sweet little girl, is a 4-5 month old Springer Spaniel. I suggested naming her Bobbi, after PT's Bob :)

These are all I have right now. I hope to go down to the shelter sometime soon, and get many more pictures. I've heard they have a St. bernard, a rottie, an aussie, a few labs, and manyother dogs...

GraciesMommy
12-09-2004, 07:15 AM
I hope they find wonderful forever homes soon!

LorraineO
12-09-2004, 09:24 AM
Oh Lord,,, I wish I had room for them ALLLLLL!!!!!!! the springer looks like my Merlin!!!

lute
12-09-2004, 02:25 PM
they are really cute pups. i hope they get homes soon.

Pit Chick
12-10-2004, 08:40 AM
Those two tan pups are actually Pits. That's not a bad thing, but whoever adopts them should know, so that they know what kind of dog they are getting and what to expect (i.e. dog aggression when they get older, high energy, etc). People have even been known to return a dog they adopted because they thought it was a different breed and then they found out later that it was actually a Pit. It can be easy to confuse the two if you don't have much experience with one, just make sure the person adopting them out does very thorough screening so that some low life off the streets won't recognize what they really are and try to adopt.

Cincy'sMom
12-10-2004, 08:58 AM
When I first met the puppies, I wondered if they maybe had some pit in them. But since the person who they were surrender to, said Boxer, I didn't question. Next time I get to the shleter, I will "suggest" may there is some pit there, and see what response I get...