PDA

View Full Version : Help needed for Boxer/Bull Dog mauled & neglected

lovemygreys7
10-26-2004, 08:16 PM
This story just saddened me to the core. Poor guy was mauled by dogs and left tied to a tree for days before the "owners" took it to a vet for euthanasia. I couldn't get through the story without crying.

I'm not affiliated with this group, but I have run in to them in town when they've done meet-n-greets. Very nice people who do wonderful work for dogs in this area. DH and I have already sent what we could to help - paypal donations are accepted.

BowWow's Story: http://www.bfpa.org/HelpBowWow.html

**graphic pics**

I don't normally do these types of posts - I just feel like humans as a whole owe this poor dog something.

sammy101
10-26-2004, 09:15 PM
aww poor guy:( those wounds look nasty!:eek: I'll have to ask my mom if i could make a donation.I guess he's in a no-kill shelter??i hope that he finds his forever home:)

pitc9
10-27-2004, 08:11 AM
God Bless Stuie for helping Bow Wow!!

Oh I hope he finds his furever home!!!!

(and oh what I would do the people that brough him into the vet's office...:mad:)

delidog
10-28-2004, 05:16 AM
God,This Just Breaks my Heart...

You are right,The Human Race owes Bow-Wow Something!!!
How Cruel!!!

Glad to see he is doing better!!!

I will see what I can send him....
I hope he finds a Forever Home soon!!!
With Lots of Love,Treats,Bonies and Tennis Balls!!!!

What An Incredible Dog you are Bow-Wow!!!!!

{{{{{{{{{{{ Big Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
For You Sweet Bow Wow!!!!!

Pam
10-28-2004, 06:41 AM
Oh what pain he must have suffered!!! :( :( When you look into those sad eyes it just makes you want to hug him and tell him that from here on out everything is going to be OK. The last picture of him enjoying a bone (probably for the first time in his life) was the reward after reading and seeing all of that abuse. Sometimes I wonder how "human" some humans are. :mad: