PDA

View Full Version : Poopy went to the RB

Medusa
03-01-2007, 06:25 PM
I just got off the phone w/my friend Bill and he said that he wanted to call me last night but he felt it was too late. He said his cat Poopy just fell over and died. His fiance' is a nurse and she tried mouth to mouth, etc. but nothing worked. Their vet said that it could have been one of a number of things. Bill is beside himself w/grief. He's always had dogs until he met his fiance'. Now they have 3 other cats who are looking all over the house for Poopy who was 9 years old and never showed any sign of illness or anything out of the ordinary. They're stumped. And very sad. So please say a prayer for little Poopy that his trip to the RB will be as quick as his passing was.

Blessings,
Mary

Catty1
03-01-2007, 06:44 PM
Prayers for dear Poopy and his companions, skin and fur!

I hope since it was so fast, that Poopy felt no pain.

HUGS to everyone there.

kb2yjx
03-02-2007, 08:12 AM
Perhaps it was a heart problem. Sleep softly, sweet Poopy....

KittyGurl
03-02-2007, 12:05 PM
Im so sorry about Poopy. It must of been so hard to see him just die right in front of you :( Tell your friend that I'm so sorry and Poopy will be in my thoughts...
Poopy, good luck at the Rainbow Bridge and play hard now...

smokey the elder
03-02-2007, 12:46 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry! Play hard at the Bridge, Poopy.

catmandu
03-02-2007, 03:49 PM
That Happened With Bj The Siamese Too.
He Got Up Shivered And Then Just Paased Away As I Was Calling The Vet.
Thats Sad That His Friends Are Looking For Thier Friend Poopy But Once Hes Established As A Cat Angel In Hawaii He Will Visit Once And Awhile To See How They Are.
Hes Looking Now As He Spans The Globe To Find Places Where His Guardians And Fellow Cats Can Share Together When They Are All Togeter Again.
One Fine Day.

elizabethann
03-02-2007, 04:18 PM
Sorry to hear about Poopy. RIP sweet Poopy. Please say hello to my kitty Maxie for me.

Lori Jordan
03-03-2007, 07:00 AM
Rest Well little poopy,There is alot of Furangels waiting to greet you with open paws!Rest Well.

Kirsten
03-03-2007, 10:51 AM
That is so sad!! :(( I'm very sorry!

R.I.P. little Poopy!

Kirsten

kimlovescats
03-04-2007, 01:49 PM
How sad! Poopy may have had an aneurism. That's what happened to my Mittens. Rest in peace, dear Poopy. Please give my condolences to your friend. :(

Kim