PDA

View Full Version : My Panther is gone

fragrancehound
12-07-2006, 01:14 PM
I miss him so much especially when he would sleep right next to me with his head on my pillow. He was my baby, my first born if you will. :)

The quality of his life deteriorated due to many health problems. I had to put him to sleep. At least now he will no longer suffer.

I miss him and love him.

Donnaj4962
12-07-2006, 02:45 PM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. RIP sweet Panther.... RIP.

kb2yjx
12-07-2006, 05:23 PM
Will post here, too. Panther knew how hard it was for you to let him go, but it was the ultimate act of love on your part. Panther will always be with you. Sleep softly, sweet Panther...

kittycats_delight
12-07-2006, 06:34 PM
What you did for Panther was the greatest love of all. It was a selfless act. Panther didn't need to suffer endlessly and you did the best thing you could do. You let the angel rest. He knew you loved him and it was virtually impossible for you to let him go but you did it. And I am sure he is thanking you for that. He no longer feels pain. He is happy, healthy and watching over you from RB. He had a huge party of PT angels waiting for him and he will be made feel right at home. He will always be with you and he will watch over you until the day comes when you will hold him once again. You did the right thing by Panther. Bless you.

(((((HUGS))))))
RI.P. Panther Sleep Sweetly.

Cataholic
12-08-2006, 09:58 AM
I am so sorry. RIP, sweet Panther. :(

LittleOrangeKitten
12-08-2006, 12:38 PM
I am so so sorry about Panther. It sounded as if you had found a doctor who could provide the radiation or chemo Panther needed to fight the cancer. I know you miss him greatly, but he will be watching over you all the time.

Russian Blue
12-08-2006, 04:49 PM
RIP Panther. :(

catmandu
12-08-2006, 04:56 PM
Panther does not want you to feel badly, as hes with The Pet Angel Army now in the Caribbean, and theres a dinner in his honor at a Five Star Hotel.
He wants you to know that hes at his peek, and knows that you did what was best.
And hes going to write down all the places that they visit and have a great time at, so you can both go there together.
When you meet again.
One Fine Day.

krazyaboutkatz
12-08-2006, 11:30 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this.:( As you know I've been following your threads about him and you did everything you could for him. Now he's pain free, healthy, and strong again playing up at Rainbow Bridge. You'll meet again some day. He knows that you love him and you did the right thing and ended his pain. RIP sweet Panther.:( Please take care.(((HUGS)))

heidiv
12-09-2006, 09:16 AM
So sorry :( His presences will always be with you...... And he will grace you when you least expect it. Talk to him, Cry to him, he'll be there in spirit...... True love never dies he'll be waiting to reunite at the bridge Without pain.... My thoughts are with you at this really hard time.

jazzcat
12-10-2006, 11:47 AM
I'm very sorry.

Rest in Peace sweet Panther.