PDA

View Full Version : Max is an Angel

Sonia59
11-06-2006, 08:09 AM
Some of you probably know that my friend Max had to go last week. You can find more details here (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=115263&page=1&pp=15). Max was not my own cat but I miss him (and I loved him) as if he was.

Dear Max, it was time for you to tell us goodbye, isn’t it? Of course we are sad because we love you and because you did not deserve to go so early in your life.Your sheep bed is very empty now :(

But as the happy kitty you were, you certainly don’t want us to be sad. This is why I am trying to remember the happy moments. I will always remember how sweet and friendly you were, how you were talking, sorry meowing, to me when I visited you. You always had some nice stories to tell. And when your brother Romeo was laying in my lap, you sometimes jumped also to share the small space with him. You had to give two or three butt bumps to sit comfortably, silly boy, but you managed :D Do you also remember when Johan built new windows on the walls of your room, and how great it was watching at the outside birds with Romeo? Thanks to you I have many sweet moments to remember and I am happy of every minute I spent with you because I know you were happy too! The most difficult has always been when I left you and you were looking deeply into my eyes to tell me "stay a bit more, please". Which I usually did! :)

You are now a cat angel and I wish you a lot of fun at the rainbow bridge. There is no disease anymore to bother you. Play hard dear Max. And please, give a little sign to Romeo that you are OK and that he should not be worried.
I tell you Good Bye, Max, but you remain in my heart forever ;)

Max - Aug. 1/2002 - Oct. 30/2006
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b310/Sonia59/MemoriamMax.jpg

trayi52
11-06-2006, 08:54 AM
So sorry about Max. He sounded like the sweetest little angel.

May Max rest in peace, and have fun at the bridge.

Willie

mumpkees
11-06-2006, 09:05 AM
What a beautiful tribute to Max. It is very special that Max was such an exceptional cat that his friends are moved to write a tribute to him.

My heartfelt condolences to you and to Max's parents. I know there are no words that anyone can say that will take away the pain of your loss, but know that each of us have felt the intense hurt you are feeling when we have lost one of our own furchildren. Time will soften the pain and when you think of Max running thru the endless fields of cat nip chasing yellow butterflies you will smile knowing he is happy and healthy again. While Max's earthly body is gone, his spirit will live always in your hearts.

Run with the wind Angel Max................ /mari

rosethecopycat
11-06-2006, 03:37 PM
Max you were so lucky to be so loved by so many.

Wait for them, watch for their coming, at the Rainbow Bridge.

You will all be reunited and have all the time that there is to enjoy.

One Fine Day.

catmandu
11-06-2006, 04:38 PM
Big Max has gone where All Good Pets go, to be with the Pet Angel Army!!!
He will travel the World, going to different contries, staying at fancy hotels, dining at the finest restaurants and playing in the sun, having fun in the sun.
Max will see his Guardians and Friends, and the love will start again.
One Fine Day.

Sonia59
11-08-2006, 12:30 PM
Max has been cremated and his ashes are now back at the shelter, in Romeo's apartment. A portrait of Max is also hanging on the wall, so that Romeo can still see him. It was 'beautiful" to see but also heartbreaking.

kimlovescats
11-08-2006, 12:44 PM
Rest in sweet slumber, dear Max.

Kim

Cinder & Smoke
11-08-2006, 01:05 PM
:(

Rest In Peace at The Brodge, Sweet Max.

/s/ :( Phred

sandragonfly
11-08-2006, 03:38 PM
oh ack, not on my birthday.. :( beautiful boy with perfect symmetry markings!

now, sleep softly and sweet, little angel max.

(((sonia)))

Court
11-08-2006, 06:32 PM
So sorry to hear about your loss. He was a beautiful cat. He has a new friend now in my Ziggy, and they know how much we love them, and always will.
RIP Max and Ziggy Marley...

jazzcat
11-10-2006, 10:46 AM
I'm so sorry.

Rest in Peace Max.

Felicia's Mom
11-10-2006, 11:44 AM
Have fun at the Rainbow Bridge Max. Maybe you will meet my Cleo. He also had Feline Leukemia.