Kirsten
09-09-2006, 04:00 PM
I'm posting this for her:

http://www.catmom.de/pix/ralph2.jpg

R.I.P. Ralph,

Kirsten

catmandu
09-09-2006, 04:58 PM
Ralph Syracuse at the Rainbow Bridge and All The Pet Angels are very touched by that moving and heart felt tribute.
Ralph Syracuse is still with you all in spirit, and often stops by to see how you are.
He comes by the Porch here, to be with Ralphie, Doris and the Poor Neglected Porchies and leads the hungry ones to the food dishes.
He loves you, Barry and his Cat Siblings and will see you all again.
One Fine Day!

Jayna78
09-09-2006, 08:55 PM
That was beautiful. :) What a wonderful orangeman...

Killearn Kitties
09-10-2006, 05:21 AM
Ralph was an amazing cat, and absolutely gorgeous! He lived a full and wonderful life, that he obviously made the most of.

Ralph was a lucky, lucky boy!

kb2yjx
09-11-2006, 06:38 AM
Thank you Kirsten, you did a great job!!! Sandra

Laura's Babies
09-12-2006, 08:34 PM
RIP sweet Ralph Syracuse, you will be missed.

leo&dominosmom
09-13-2006, 02:46 PM
What a touching tribute to your special orangeman. Ralph sounds like he was quite the little character. Orangies are so special, I have had the privilege of being owned by two during my lifetime. Play hard at the bridge little orangies, Ralph, Fluffy and Charkles. Also little Leo who is not an orangie but is a special little black & white.

CultureJunky
09-15-2006, 08:46 AM
That is a wonderful tribute to Ralph, and well deserved, he was a very very special cat. He is still with you in spirit, and no doubt having the time of his life at Rainbow Bridge with all his many friends and companions.
Rest In Peace Ralph, you're a much loved and special boy.

Cataholic
09-16-2006, 08:52 PM
That was one special Orangeman. RIP. :(

kimlovescats
09-17-2006, 07:25 PM
A beautiful tribute to a very loved and special boy!
Rest in sweet slumber, Ralph ... you will forever live in our hearts!

Hugs Sandra,
Kim ;)

AvaJoy
09-20-2006, 08:04 PM
What a beautiful tribute to Ralph, the kitty with such congeniality that he was bestowed with awards to honour his kind deeds. Those orange guys are special, and I hope Ralph meets up with my Meeshe at RB and they become friends. Rest peacefully, handome Ralph.

kb2yjx
10-02-2006, 06:38 PM
Hey Ralphie Boy!!
As you already know, yesterday was the Blessing of the Roses at the Monastery. The Sisters gave me St. Theresa's garland!! I have removed one of the tiny pink roses and am letting it dry so I can put it in the container with your ashes. You were always so fond of the roses. How many did you eat??? Miss you, my Orangeman(and Syracuse won this weekend!!)...

krazykitties
10-02-2006, 07:39 PM
your Orangeman was quite a special boy! I know how it is to lose a cat, and even years later they are still missed!

kb2yjx
10-07-2006, 01:59 PM
You know Ralph, since you left, we have been able to remove all the door stoppers that I had to keep because you figured out how to open the sliding closet doors!!! BUT, in your memory(and Spunky's, too), I have not removed the child-proof locks on the fridge and freezer doors!!! Yes, Ralph and Spunky were notorious for opening up the fridge and freezer doors!!! It was not easy to explain to people why the locks were there, since we have cats and no children!!! But after they saw Ralph/Spunky open the fridge and freezer doors, they understood completely!!! Miss you Orangeman...

krazyaboutkatz
10-07-2006, 03:45 PM
What a wonderful tribute. He sure will be missed. RIP sweet Ralph Syracuse.:(

catfamily
10-12-2006, 04:08 PM
That was a very nice Tribute to such a wonderful cat.God Bless.