PDA

View Full Version : TIGGY, the Best Cat in the Universe

sasha the cat
08-17-2006, 04:05 PM
Tiggy was born on August 17th 1985 and he lived with my KatMa & Paw-Paw until September 5th 2000. He was exactly five weeks old when he adopted Mark on September 21st 1985, exactly one week before Mark's 11th birthday. Tiggy was the best present an eleven-year boy could ever get.

When Tiggy came to his Palace a lovely, gentle beagle dog named Bobby [Roberta] lived there. She was 6+ years old. Bobby decided Tiggy was her puppy and so Tiggy the Cat learned all kinds of doggie tricks! When Tiggy was almost two, Princess joined the Palace; she was 10 months old ... and that September Paddy-Paws joined the Palace when Bobby the Dog found Paddy-Paws, lost & alone, under the bushes!!

So today our purr~ents are celebrating their good fortune of having been blessed with the most beloved & cherished Tiggy, the Best Cat in the Universe [BCU] who ruled the Palace with such a gentle paw. We celebrate August 17th because, indeed, it is a very special day -- the day Tiggy was born.

Tiggy, we love you forever and always.

Your KatMa, Paw-Paw, brother Mark [now 31] and his wife, Cherry. In loving memory of you, our darling and of your siblings all in Rainbow Bridge: Bobby the Dog, Princess, Paddy-Paws and Sasha the Queen Calico Cat. Norman & Felix are taking good care of the Palace for you, our darlings.

TIGGY, THE BEST CAT IN THE UNIVERSE [BCU]
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid62/pd9d7f9b305a9f18c36d84fe46f052a70/fc1ecd74.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid80/p753a81ca913f8ba4f1981d17c3949f05/fb060870.jpg

I wish digital cameras were around when my darlings were with me. My camera before digital was awful as you can see by the photos.

KatMa

rosethecopycat
08-17-2006, 05:18 PM
Very nice memorial to Tiggy.

Cheers to Tiggy.

kb2yjx
08-17-2006, 05:45 PM
Knowing all the wonderful cats that have arrived at the Bridge lately, I am sure a fantastic birthday party has be thrown for Tiggy!!!

catmandu
08-17-2006, 06:57 PM
Theres a Big Party for Tiggy In Anchorage Alaska where the Pet Angel Army is visiting.
Lots of Salmon, Venison and Caribou Steaks.
Tiggys happy, but he will be happier where his loved ones are dining with him.
One Fine Day.