PDA

View Full Version : Moose the Magnificent has passed on.

catmandu
08-15-2006, 06:04 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture2226-1.jpg
I found my Big Moose on the new daybead downstairs, we think his heart gave out.
He had been hiding again, and I feel guilty as I have been paying more attention to the Kittens lately.
He was a Very Good Cat, and I miss his Pigeon Purr.
Thats the trouble with having a big clowder of Cats,that the quiet ones are lost in the shuffle.
I am sorry Moose, and I will make it up to you when I see you again.
One Fine Day.

RedHedd
08-15-2006, 06:11 PM
Oh Gary! I'm so sorry to hear this. RIP and play hard at the Bridge, Dear Moose - you were indeed magnificent in this life and I'm sure you are at the bridge too :(

Zippy
08-15-2006, 06:11 PM
I am sorry about Moose.(((HUGS)))
RIP Moose

jazzcat
08-15-2006, 06:21 PM
Gary what an absolute shock. I'm so sorry. :( :(

Rest in Peace sweet Moose.

Prairie Purrs
08-15-2006, 06:25 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry! Moose was a very fine cat indeed, and I'm sure he was given a special greeting at the RB by all the Found Cat Angels.

kuhio98
08-15-2006, 06:33 PM
Gary ~ I'm so sorry. Moose has always been one of my favorites. Rest in peace sweet Moose.

Lizzie
08-15-2006, 06:39 PM
What a gorgeous, huggable-looking cat! I'm so very sorry, Gary, that you have lost him. It must have been quite a shock to you. The photo shows him enjoying the new porch, I think? He obviously had some very good times with you and his friends.

Catty1
08-15-2006, 06:43 PM
Oh poor Moose!

I hurt for your loss, Gary. He wasn't that old, was he?

There is no way you neglected him...he knew how much he was loved. His life with you was the best it could ever have been!

And, sadly, lives end...

HUGS to you, Gary.

doolittleky
08-15-2006, 06:43 PM
gary, I am so sorry about Moose. he was so beautiful! This is so sad.
melissa

catmandu
08-15-2006, 06:52 PM
As far as I know, Moose The Magnificent was 12 or 13.
He was a Mature Cat when I took him in, and hes been here, I think 9 0r 10 Years.
I wish I had written down when I adopted him.
Rip Big Moose, we will miss you.

elizabethann
08-15-2006, 06:55 PM
RIP Moose.

jenluckenbach
08-15-2006, 06:55 PM
NO NO NO NO NO Not Moose. :( :( :(

I am so sorry that he is gone, and so unexpectedly too.

What a sad day indeed. :(

LES.

Edwina's Secretary
08-15-2006, 07:11 PM
Oh Moose! You were always a favorite of mine (it was your grayness....) But what a wonderful life you had in that wonderful place where NO cat is forgotten....

Godspeed Moose....

trayi52
08-15-2006, 07:15 PM
Oh no! So sorry to hear about the big Moose passing away, Gary. I know you are going to miss him very much. He sure was a beautiful boy!

May you play hard at the bridge, Moose, with all the other angels from the Found Cats Home.

Willie

G535
08-15-2006, 07:21 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Moose, at least he didn't suffer. He always was one of my favourite found cats. :(

R.I.P Moose, we'll all be with you soon enough.

Cinder & Smoke
08-15-2006, 07:34 PM
http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/frown.gif

Rest In Peace, Moose.

And Moose - please keep an eye on The Flock and Their Shepherd -
donw there at the Found Cats' Hotel.

So Sorry for you loss, Gary!

/s/ http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/frown.gif Phred

catnapper
08-15-2006, 07:38 PM
Gary,. I am truly sorry. I know it hurts, but I also know he's looking down and watching you.

K & L
08-15-2006, 08:10 PM
Oh no Gary, I'm so sorry to read this. I'm glad Moose had the love and care he did from you. RIP big guy.

Daisy and Delilah
08-15-2006, 08:42 PM
Rest in Peace handsome Moose. What a lucky boy he was Gary, to have been fortunate enough to live at the best hotel in the world. Play hard at the bridge big man :(

Grace
08-15-2006, 09:15 PM
I'm so sorry, Gary. Moose had a wonderful life with you and the Found Cats; he will have a wonderful experience awaiting him at The Bridge.

Jayna78
08-15-2006, 09:20 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Moose. RIP sweet boy. You and our Leo can play together at the rainbow bridge. It's so sad to lose one - we're sending plenty of hugs your way. We know that hugs and understanding are so important right now, as that is what we are needing too.

rosethecopycat
08-15-2006, 09:27 PM
Moose, you were a good mancat who lived on his own terms and crossed over the same way. No vets, no fuss, just the ease of your daybed and knowing your Dad-guardian was caring for you all. A gentle passing indeed.

One Fine Day.

Sevaede
08-15-2006, 09:46 PM
OH NO! :( I am so sorry.

Moose was a darling and I enjoyed the few pictures and things I read about him! :D

Queen of Poop
08-15-2006, 09:46 PM
Oh Gary, I am so very sorry for your loss. See you later Moose, play well at the Bridge.

AbbyMom
08-15-2006, 10:00 PM
I'm so sorry, Gary. I will miss hearing about his magnificance and seeing his pictures. He was well loved by you.

I firmly believe that in the life of any cat, that this is what is most important...to be well loved.

RIP Moose.

kimlovescats
08-15-2006, 10:18 PM
Oh Gary, I am so very sorry to hear of the passing of Moose the Magnificent. He was such a special big guy, and I know how deeply you loved him. It is never easy to say goodbye to our special babies, no matter how long we have had them. I know that all of the Cat Angels are showing him around the Rainbow Bridge, and my Tucker has welcomed him as well. Moose was such a loving boy and his special girl, dear blind Abby, sends her love to you and the Found Cats during this sad time. :(

Hugs,
Kim

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/RIPMoose.jpg

moosmom
08-15-2006, 10:31 PM
Gary,

I am so sorry for your loss. :( Moose knew you loved him. That was the important thing. He had a good life. He was blessed to have you in his life.

RIP sweet Moose. :( Please watch over Gary and the Found Cats.

karlyb
08-15-2006, 10:39 PM
Oh, Gary, what awful news about Moose. He was, indeed, a magnificent cat! He had the most important thing in the world - a person who loved him. I know you will miss him, but remember you will see sweet Moose again, one fine day.

Blessings to you Gary for all you do for the Found Cats.

Killearn Kitties
08-16-2006, 02:11 AM
I'm so sorry, Gary, to hear about your wonderful and adored Moose. He had a great life and I have no doubt that he knew it. He will be very sadly missed.

Rest if peace, Moose.

kb2yjx
08-16-2006, 04:12 AM
Gary, this year has been such a rough one for many of us. Now Moose has joined the group at the Bridge. He misses you, loves you, and watches over you. Sleep softly sweet Moose....

Randi
08-16-2006, 05:56 AM
Gary, I'm so sorry to hear you have lost Moose the Magnificent. :( He was a wonderful cat and I know you'll miss him.

Rest in Peace, dear Moose - you will never be forgotten.

Miss Z
08-16-2006, 06:31 AM
I am so sorry to hear that Moose has passed on, but we all know that he will be in every PTers heart forever. He's at peace now, playing with my Zsa-Zsa and all the other RB kitties who will make him feel at home.

RIP Moosey sweetheart :(

catmandu
08-16-2006, 07:19 AM
Now Moose can be with his Dear One Abby, and bring her snacks from the lunches and dinners that the Angels attend.
In his prime he was a Cat who was so nice to the New Cats, and was so sweet to them.
He will be missed.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture1010.jpg

smokey the elder
08-16-2006, 08:26 AM
I'm so sorry about Moose. He was much loved.

Donnaj4962
08-16-2006, 09:03 AM
Oh Gary, I am so sorry to hear that Moose the Magnificant has passed on. He was so adorable, and very well loved!

RIP dear little Moose, and play hard at the RB. I am sure that you have already been reacquainted with the other Found Cats that have made it to the RB, and the many other PT kitties were there to greet you also.

((((hugs))) to you Gary and the other Found Cats.

sasvermont
08-16-2006, 09:09 AM
Happy trails to you, until we meet again.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-16-2006, 09:11 AM
Gary, I am shocked and deeply saddened by this news. :( Moose truly was magnificent and even though he was a quiet one, I'm sure his passing has left a huge hole at the Found Cats Hotel.

RIP Moose. Watch over your guardian and the rest of the Found Cats until that One Fine Day when you will be reunited. :(

catlover4ever
08-16-2006, 09:25 AM
Gary, I'm so sorry to hear about Moose :( I know how much you love each and every one of your babies.

Moose, RIP and play hard over the RB. Look down and smile on your forever guardian.

NevadaKitty
08-16-2006, 10:57 AM
Hi Gary,

I just read about what happened to Moose. I can relate to your guilty feelings in regards to him passing away. I'm dealing with the same thing while I mourn Snuggles. All the what if's, and I should of, would of, and could have done something differently.

I think Moose understood that your hands where pretty full with a bunch of rambunctious kittens, and probably was glad you were busy keeping them entertained so they wouldn't pester him. LOL (laughing out loud). So try not to beat yourself up too much about that. It sounds like he passed very peacefully, and was positioned on one of his favorite sleeping areas.

I'm sending you healing vibes and positive energy to help you during your time of grief. Keep positive thoughts of him, and continue being the cat daddy that you are! Bless you for that!

http://i7.tinypic.com/24pykb4.gif
He's with my Snuggles and the Angels now, which is a whole lot better than were we are.

Hugs,

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-16-2006, 11:25 AM
Oh no..... I am so sorry to read this bad news about Moose... :(
Godspeed to the Bridge, Moose, I know Sydney is waiting for you there :) http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20633%20rainbowbridge.GIF

krazyaboutkatz
08-16-2006, 11:57 AM
Gary, I'm so sorry to hear about Moose The Magnificent's passing.:( At least he had wonderful home with you for most of his life and you'll still have many fond memories of him. I'm sure he's having a great time up at the Bridge and is playing with all of the kitties including my Pepper. RIP sweet Moose.:(

Cataholic
08-16-2006, 12:52 PM
I am so sorry to hear Moose has made the trip. RIP, Moose.

CultureJunky
08-16-2006, 04:06 PM
I have just noticed this thread, I am so sorry to hear that Mooose the magnificent has passed on, now at the rainbow bridge with all the other found cat hotel cats, playing, eating and having fun, waiting to see thier dad again one day.
Rest in Peace Moose, you were one of the first cats I got to know about on Pet Talk and I will never forget you even though I did not know you.
Love and Hugs from Kate, Jack and Sunny xx

DJFyrewolf36
08-16-2006, 08:05 PM
RIP Moose...Now you are watching over all the pet angels...

I wish I could offer more than simple condolences...I know Moose was a big part of your cat family and you and all the Found Cats will miss him. He was a fine cat, and I felt like I knew him.

rg_girlca
08-16-2006, 09:46 PM
I am so shocked and sadden to read this Gary. :(
My heart goes out to you my friend.
I am at a loss for words as I know how much your heart must be broken right now.

Rest in Peace Moose the Magnificent. You were greatly loved and will never be forgotten.

((((((HUGS)))))) Gary.

Laura's Babies
08-16-2006, 09:49 PM
Gary, I am so sad that you have lost another of your furry companions. Mosse was one of my PT favorites and I will always remember that wonderful purrrrrrr of his as I was a big fan of his purring video's.

RIP Moose, I will miss you for sure but you will never be forgotten here by anyone.

zoey
08-16-2006, 09:51 PM
This is so sad. I'm truly sorry for the loss of your Moose.
And I hope he frolics happily with his friends at the Rainbow Bridge.

Sonia59
08-17-2006, 07:34 AM
RIP Moose the Magnificent. I am so glad I 've known you a bit, thanks to your dear Daddy and PT.

Play hard at the RB, Moose the Magnificent Angel ;)

leo&dominosmom
08-17-2006, 01:56 PM
What a handsome boy he was. RIP Moose and make sure you search out my little boy Leo (BoBo) at the Rainbow Bridge. We will all meet again one fine day and there will be much kitty kissing going on.

Barbara
08-17-2006, 03:17 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Moose's passing- he was such a great boy.

rkidsrcats
08-17-2006, 09:04 PM
The Tribe was so sad to hear that Moose had left us in this world. We feel his "angel-ness" though and know that he is looking after those who need his attention most. He was a magnificent cat in every way possible.
And you are a magnificent friend to all felines who come your way.

Our heartfelt wishes for time to heal your sadness quickly...
The Tribe of Six & family

orangemm
08-27-2006, 09:20 AM
I don't come here often, so I didn't realize you had lost Moose. How very sad, Gary. We'll pray that he is safe at the RB, looking down on you and saying "thank you" for giving him a wonderful home.

RIP sweet Moose. :(

Laura's Babies
09-07-2006, 07:23 PM
Moose, I was thinking of you today and how truely magnificent you were and how I know you still are magnificent at Rainbow Bridge. I am still sad that you left us and think of you often. Watch over us and help guide the lost ones to the Found Cat's Hotel that need a warm bed, a meal and someone to love them. It will take many to replace you down here.

Kirsten
09-08-2006, 05:06 PM
Gary, I'm very sorry that you have lost Moose. I know you loved him so much.

R.I.P. Moose,

Kirsten