PDA

View Full Version : Gina's Chance

Karen
07-12-2006, 07:40 PM
Yesterday, quite suddenly, Chance was ill and vomitting. Gina and he got to the vet, but after doing some tests and not being able to find out what was wrong, the vet said Chance's health was rapidly going downhill. Chance crossed to the Rainbow Bridge last night.

After losing Avalanche in May, and Miles so recently, Gina is heartbroken. Miles had been checked for Feline Leukemia, and didn't have it, and we just don't know why they both died.

Rest in Peace, and rejoin Miles and Avalanche, and all Gina's beloved Rainbow Bridge babies, pretty Chance.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/milesthanks25.jpg

Gina could use everyone's prayers right now, especially.

luvofallhorses
07-12-2006, 07:45 PM
I'm so terribly, sorry Gina. :( He was beautiful. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, okay? ((hugs))

Prairie Purrs
07-12-2006, 07:53 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry that the Ark has suffered another terrible loss!

Rest gently at the RB, Chance. You and your brothers watch over Gina, OK?

mrspunkysmom
07-12-2006, 08:07 PM
I am so sorry for your loss.

Anne

Bengalz
07-12-2006, 08:08 PM
Oh but this is so sad. I am so sorry to hear about yet another loss for you Gina. Heartbroken and wondering why this is all happening to you and your kitties.

Many hugs and prayers to you and your little Ark. I do hope you find some solace and very soon.

Rest in Peace Chance - you will be missed.

auggie
07-12-2006, 08:45 PM
So much sadness lately. This is just heartbreaking. :(
Gina I'm so sorry for you loss.
RIP my favorite little Ark Angel.

Terminalvelocity
07-12-2006, 08:50 PM
Oh.. how heartbreaking. That poor girl.

Rest in peace, Chance.

Logan
07-12-2006, 09:36 PM
Gina, I'm so sorry. :( I don't know what else to say. I certainly understand your pain, having been through the same losses lately, but it still leaves one speechless.

My prayers are with you.

Logan

Roxyluvsme13
07-12-2006, 10:38 PM
Gina,
You've went through so much lately, and I don't see how you're so strong through it all. RIP Chance, run free at the RB with Miles and Avalanche. :(
((((HUGS)))) to Gina.

jazzcat
07-12-2006, 10:42 PM
OMG, how heartbreaking. I'm so sorry Gina. You've suffered so much.

Rest in Peace sweet Chance.

DrKym
07-12-2006, 10:45 PM
We will light a candle for you and our wonderful babies. I am so sorry for your loss. :(

AbbyMom
07-12-2006, 10:59 PM
Gina, I'm so sorry. RIP Chance.

Corinna
07-12-2006, 11:02 PM
[rayers for chances wings

rosethecopycat
07-12-2006, 11:05 PM
Tears upon tears. :(

Godspeed to the bridge, Chance.

Hugs to you Gina

barncat
07-12-2006, 11:13 PM
I am so sorry... may the others and you comfort each other.

krazyaboutkatz
07-13-2006, 12:16 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this.:( I think it's always hard losing an animal but it's even harder when you don't know the reason.:( RIP sweet Chance.:(

K9karen
07-13-2006, 01:05 AM
*Sob* *Sob* I'm so so sorry and sad for you, dear Gina. Safe trip to the Bridge, dear Chance. Outstretched paws will be there to greet you.

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-13-2006, 03:19 AM
OMG, Gina, this is really to much.... :( . Is it possible that somebody is trying to poison your cats??
RIP dear Chance! http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20973%20Huge_hug.gif for you dearest Gina!!

Pawsitive Thinking
07-13-2006, 03:56 AM
[QUOTE=Maya & Inka's mommy]OMG, Gina, this is really to much.... :( . Is it possible that somebody is trying to poison your cats??
RIP dear Chance! [QUOTE]

Good question Lut!

Dear Gina, I don't have any words that could possibly ease your pain right now but there are a lot of people here who care about you..RIP darling kitties

smokey the elder
07-13-2006, 07:58 AM
I'm so sorry about Chance.

Donnaj4962
07-13-2006, 08:17 AM
Oh no.... not another member of Gina's beloved ark. This is just too much to handle for poor Gina.

Many hugs and prayers coming your way Gina from Indiana.

I know that Chance was met at the RB by many others, and that they are showing him around.

RIP sweet one, rest in peace.

sirrahbed
07-13-2006, 08:40 AM
Oh no, I am so sorry gina :(

catlover4ever
07-13-2006, 09:36 AM
Gina, (((HUGS))) I'm speechless and in shock. :(

I know words are probally not much comfort but please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

RIP Sweet Chance :(

catmandu
07-13-2006, 09:44 AM
Chance, Miles and Avalanche rae all together now, and are mingling with all thier fellow Pet Talker Angels.
They are going with us for some Fish and Chips Today, and Tomorrow Nugget And Karina Angels Mandarin.
Thats terrible when a Cat just dies suddenly, I still wonder about BJ and Tubby 2.
Your Cats miss you so very much Gina, and will form a welcoming commitee when they see you again.
One Fine Day.

Karen
07-13-2006, 10:10 AM
OMG, Gina, this is really to much.... :( . Is it possible that somebody is trying to poison your cats??
RIP dear Chance!

Gina and I were talking last night, and she reminded me that Avalanche and Chance were brothers, two of Star's four kittens. Star had been pregnant but ill and near death when she was found and recued, so maybe the brothers shared some resulting congenital defect that we never knew about. Gina's kitties are all indoor-only kitties, except for supervised excursions out to, for example, inspect the new car.

We just don't know. She is very, very sad.

mustlovedogs
07-13-2006, 04:39 PM
How awful for all of this to be happening at once. :( May those beautiful cats RIP, and our prayers be with you during these hard times. (((HUGS))) Take care, Gina :(

kb2yjx
07-13-2006, 06:02 PM
Gina!!! This is just too much to bear!!! But I know all their spirits are very close to you!!! Sleep softly sweet Chance...

Queen of Poop
07-13-2006, 06:25 PM
So much sadness. So sorry again for your loss. I hope you find some comfort in knowing Chance has gone on to a good place and will see you again one day. In the meantime you have another fur angel to watch over you. Small comfort, I know. Hugs to you my dear.

Catty1
07-14-2006, 01:12 AM
Dear Starr...if her sad condition led to Avalanche's and Chance's deaths years later, I hope, Gina, you can find some comfort that they would have had no lives at all if you hadn't helped Starr.

They had the best lives they ever could have had on this earth because of your love.

hugs hugs hugs
Catty1

sandragonfly
07-14-2006, 01:25 AM
nothing like you gave me this much of comfort, thank you all.

Gone Too Soon
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/xolivejuicex.png
Rest In The Sun, Sweethearts

Miss You All Dearly,
Love Mom
:(

Kirsten
07-15-2006, 05:51 AM
I'm just shocked to learn that Gina has lost another kitty, and again, it was such a sudden death! :(
Losing one cat is sad enough, but three... that's just too much to take! :(

(((GINA))), there are no words to easy your pain, but please know that you and the remaining kitties are in my thoughts!

One thought... Could it be that Miles and Chance picked something up when they were missing some weeks ago?

Kirsten

prechrswife
07-15-2006, 11:01 AM
(((Hugs))) I'm so sorry for your loss... :(

cloverfdx
07-15-2006, 11:49 AM
Ohh no not another :(. Gina i am so sorry {{HUGS}}.

Cataholic
07-15-2006, 08:21 PM
I am so sorry to learn of Chance. Poor Gina's Ark. So much devastation lately. So undeserving. RIP. Chance. Hugs to you, Gina.

lv4dogs
07-17-2006, 09:59 AM
{{{{hugs}}}} I am so sorry Gina. Chance is now happy, healthy & whole again up at the bridge with all the other RB fur babies.