PDA

View Full Version : Hi Petey !!

Daisy and Delilah
06-28-2006, 06:58 AM
Good morning to our little Chi boy, Petey!! Happy DOTD little man! We simply loooove seeing our fellow Chihuahuas win the spotlight here at PT. It sounds like you and Dad have a very special relationship cute guy. Dad has many great years to come with his little boy. You look so cute posing for the camera Petey. Please have Dad give you lots of celebratory kisses from us here in Florida since we can't do it in person. Congrats on being our DOTD today. We hope you have a very happy day and we wish you continued happiness always Mister Petey Jones!! Kisses to the fursibs too! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

Danegirl2208
06-28-2006, 07:25 AM
congrats little guy!!! Your too cute for words!!

hugs and kisses from me, Chloe and Malakai

blue girl
06-28-2006, 09:59 AM
Hi Petey! What a cutie you are!! You sound like you have a great personality and are alot of fun to have around.
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

LHCamry
06-28-2006, 11:37 AM
Hi Petey....You are so cute. I bet you are spoiled rotten. You would be if you were mine. I could not resist those pretty eyes of yours. Congratulations on DOTD. have a wonderful day.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

Almita
06-28-2006, 12:12 PM
Why hello petey you are one handsome lil Chi. I bet your mommy or daddy will be happy to know you will be on the front page of DOTD!

gjd4ever
06-28-2006, 02:17 PM
You've easily stolen another heart today. ;) You are just the cutest little thing. :) Thanks for letting us know to hold the soap, just bring a towel when we visit. :) Happy DOTD to you and your family. :cool:

Dorothy39
06-28-2006, 02:44 PM
Oh Petey!!!

I could not pass up posting a reply your way.

I am in LOVE with chihuahua dogs since my Son and daugher in law brought one into our family!!!

I sure do wish you two could meet each other.!!!

Your story , along with your photo, oh, and your NAME!!!! Gave me such a thrill!!!

You are one grand Dog of the Day!!!!

K9soul
06-28-2006, 03:17 PM
What an adorable little fellow you are Petey, with one BIG personality! Your Dad's best buddy to be sure! That must have been the very best birthday ever, the day you came into his life :). Your sweet little face put a big smile on mine today, and I hope your day is filled with all your favorite treats and a very happy and proud Daddy! Congratulations Pistol Petey, on being our MOST adorable Dog of the Day!

tatsxxx11
06-28-2006, 03:27 PM
Ok Petey, give it up, your address I mean! I'm in major need of a Petey shower!:D You are one adorable little guy Petey and obviously, you've stolen your Daddy's heart:) What an extra special bond of love and friendship you two share, best buds for life! And I have to agree with you Petey man, it's not a matter of being spoiled, it's called being LOVED!:D Big congrats to you on your well earned Dog of the Day kudos, Petey! Hope you and your proud Papa and Mom and the Chi crew are all enjoying an extra special, fun filled day!:D Hugs and kisses to you cutie pie Petey! Have your Dad give lots of extra hugs and kisses for me!:)

lizbud
06-28-2006, 04:24 PM
Hello Petey,

Wow, what a neat looking picture of you Petey.You look so handsome.
I'm pleased to meet you today & offer my congrats on your day of honor
as our very deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Kisses to you sweet fella. :)

Chica
06-28-2006, 07:38 PM
HELLO PETEY!!!!!!!!I'M CHICA!!!! :) You are sooo very handsome!!!!!!Where do you live? I want to meet you!!!!!Your ears are like mine....When can we meet!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/csmall1.jpg

Coondoglover
06-28-2006, 09:18 PM
Hey, Petey! You are a handsome fella. I'm glad you make your daddy happy. I bet you make everyone happy who comes to play with you. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD! :D