PDA

View Full Version : Sparky

LHCamry
06-15-2006, 07:00 AM
Good Morning Sparky...What a beautiful baby you are. I am so happy that you were rescued by a family that loves you very much. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life. :p :p :p

Pembroke_Corgi
06-15-2006, 07:12 AM
You are such a cute corgi, Sparky! Congratulations on being dog of the day! I hope your day is extra special. :D

Chris J
06-15-2006, 09:03 AM
That's one cute Corgi :D

shihtzulover850
06-15-2006, 11:01 AM
Congratulations Sparky boy!!! Happy DOTD!!!!

LoudLou
06-15-2006, 11:08 AM
Yeah! Sparky! Congratulations on your special day! From one Corgi to another, milk it for all its worth.... you'll get twice as many treats!

Dorothy39
06-15-2006, 11:13 AM
Sparky, I sure do like your name. You take a real good picture too.

You certainly sound as though you have every thing under control :D

Your story is touching. Glad you were chosen as "The Dog of the Day"

blue girl
06-15-2006, 11:59 AM
Sparky, what a cutie you are! Sounds like you are just an all-around nice guy. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

lizbud
06-15-2006, 04:16 PM
Hi Sparky,

Well handsome boy you've certainly brought out all of our many Corgi
lovers around here to sing your praises. :) I'm so happy to meet you & offer
my congratulations on your special day as our DOG OF THE DAY.I wish for
you a long, happy & healthy life sweetheart. :) Go Sparky.

tatsxxx11
06-15-2006, 05:40 PM
Awww Sparky!!! Your name alone puts a smile on my face...and then there are those ears, those legs, those precious pawsies! :D What a beautiful soul you are sweet boy,inside and out! I'm so happy for you and your people that you found your way to one another:) Keep up the good work keeping everyone, canines and humans herded and in line;):D Big hugs and kisses to you on your special day; you're PRECIOUS!:D Yay, Sparky...DOG OF THE DAY! Have a fab doggie day, filled lots of fun, adventure and treats!:)

luvofallhorses
06-15-2006, 09:16 PM
Hi there, darling Sparky! :) What a cutie you are and I hope you enjoy your special day with your family, sweetheart! :) and congrats on being our dotd! :)