PDA

View Full Version : Tommy!!!

senorita02
05-30-2006, 08:26 AM
Tommy you are just simply stunning!
Look at those ears!!!!!

Congratulations on your big day sweetheart!

lute
05-30-2006, 08:53 AM
CONGRATS ON DOTD!!! :D you are really cute...even if your ears are cute like a great dane's :D

anna_66
05-30-2006, 08:55 AM
Good morning handsome!

When I seen your gorgeous picture this morning I just had to stop by and let you know how happy I am to see such a stunning man as yourself as our DOTD:D

I'm sure you'll have a fun and exciting day today! Congrats again sweet boy!

shihtzulover850
05-30-2006, 09:17 AM
Congratulations Tommy!! Today is your day!! What a happy boy you are. Very pretty (or handsome) too. Please tell mommy to give you big hugs and kisses for me and to invite someone over and play!!! ;) :D :D :D :D :D

blue girl
05-30-2006, 11:42 AM
Tommy, what a beautiful boy you are! I would just love to get one of your 'hugs'! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

tatsxxx11
05-30-2006, 01:14 PM
Oh Tommy!!! You are one breathtakingly beautiful boy, sweetheart! What a bod and those ears!:) You are magnificent! Hard to think of you as a puppy there, you look so mature and well poised!:) But then again, all doggies are puppies at heart, no matter their age, right Tommy? I hear you're a chronic "squeaker!: Well, that's music to these dog loving ears!:D Of course admist all that nosie making, make sure you fit in adequate nap time, now!;)
Thanks for stopping by, Tommy! You're one magnificent doggie, your family's pride and joy and one most deserving Dog of the Day!:) Long and happy life to you, dear Tommy! And make sure today is an extra happy one and party hearty!:D Hugs and kisses to you, dear Tommy!

chocolatepuppy
05-30-2006, 04:06 PM
Tommy, you are very handsome! I like snow too. Congratulations on DOTD! :D

lizbud
05-30-2006, 04:14 PM
Hello Tommy,

It's a pleasure to meet you sweet boy.You are a handsome fella
and I'm sure you are loved by your lucky family. Hope your special
day is a good one.It's not everyday you get to be our super special
DOG OF THE DAY. :) Hugs to you sweetheart.

animallovernw
05-30-2006, 04:47 PM
Wow, what a great photo of you :) You look so fit and lean. And those EARS :eek:
I love the description of you with your squeeky toy, what a happy pup you are:D

It sounds like you have a disposition of such a lovable pooch who's friendly and happy with visitors in your home.....could you come over and rub some of that off on our dog? :p

Congrat's on being the Dog of the Day.
We send you love and kisses......have a grrrrrreat day in the spotlight.

Jasmine's mom ;)

Jax
05-30-2006, 11:10 PM
Awww, Tommy - boy! You are so handsome - what a gorgeous face! Congrats to TERRIFIC TOMMY!! :) :D :)