PDA

View Full Version : Ralleye!

captain
05-29-2006, 12:26 AM
OMGoodness - what a sight you were this morning!!!!!

I am so glad that you were found by such lovely people.
Congrats on being our very special DOTD today :D

Daisy and Delilah
05-29-2006, 05:43 AM
Where is our "cuteness overload" warning? What a doll baby you are little man! We love your ears and your cute little smile. It's hard to believe that you were found in a parking lot by your wee little self. We can't imagine how you got there but we're ecstatic that your little cries were heard and you're now with your loving, forever family. A ladies man huh? No big surprise there buddy! All of us ladies here are swooning over your picture ;) Congrats to our adorable little Ralleye, holiday DOTD!! We hope the fun abounds in your house today as you celebrate the coveted honor that Pet Talk has bestowed upon you. Please tell Mom two things, 1) Join Pet Talk so we can see you grow up and get to know you better. 2)Please give you a ton of kisses from us today. You're a little angel sweetheart!! Happiness always!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in "Boy is it Hot" Florida :cool: :cool:

Coondoglover
05-29-2006, 06:50 AM
Hello, Ralleye! How lucky you were to find a good home! You are a very handsome boy. I hope you enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD! ;)

Rachel
05-29-2006, 07:05 AM
Yes, indeedy! Do I ever know what your guardian means about *smart on his own terms*. ;)

Ralleye, I am so glad to meet you and have you as our Dog of the Day on this special holiday. I shudder to think how you arrived in that parking lot and how scared and hungry/thirsty you must have been. Yet, from what your guardian has written, I can tell that you have the perfect family with whom to live the rest of your life. In that respect it was more than worth it, yet I hope the day will come when you no longer remember the awful abandonment.

Now, Ralleye, you just go ahead and continue being smart and loving and happy. May you have the best life has to offer.

Jax
05-29-2006, 08:53 AM
What an adoooorable little dog you are Ralleye! Your ears are too too cute as is your sweet face. Congrats to RAVISHING RALLEYE!! :) :D :)

shihtzulover850
05-29-2006, 08:57 AM
awwwwwwwwwwww!!! Congratulations on being our memorial day dog of the day!!! What an adorable pup you are. Very playful too I am sure! ;) Congratulations Ralley!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

senorita02
05-29-2006, 10:03 AM
Congratulations!!!
You are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

lute
05-29-2006, 12:11 PM
what a unique looking puppy! CONGRATS on DOTD!! :D

animallovernw
05-29-2006, 12:37 PM
Ralleye......[unique name] :cool:
You are an absolutely adorable and sweet pup. I can't even begin to imagine anyone not wanting you--thank goodness your guardians swooped you up and gave you a wonderful home ;)

Not only are you a cutie pie, but smart too. I bet you will continue to have a grrrrrrreat life. Thanks for being our pooch today--you are indeed special.

Jasmine's Mom :p

lizbud
05-29-2006, 03:16 PM
Hello Ralleye,

Well, you sure made me smile today sweetie. :) What a beautiful little
one you are. I love those ears baby boy.Hope you continue to grow big
and strong and loved. Happy congrats on being our DOG OF THE DAY. :)

LHCamry
05-29-2006, 04:54 PM
Ralleye...I am very happy that a loving family found you and decided to keep you. You are so pretty. I would love to have you. Congratulations on DOTD.
You deserve it. Hope you will have a long and wonderful life with your family.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

tatsxxx11
05-29-2006, 08:04 PM
Oh Ralleye, you are too precious; those ears, those pawsies, that face!!! So, are you a happy doggie or what?:D Bet the only ones happier in your household are your wonderful, loving, proud people! I too shudder to think what may have happened to helpless little you had your family not found you...I can't imagine anyone abandoning a helpless creature but who had the last laugh in the end!!!;)
What a smile you've brought to all of our faces, sweet little man! Hope you and the peeps enjoyed a very special Memorial Day/Dog of the Day celebration! And you know, still time for the humans to squeeze in a few more hugs,kisses and treats from me!:) Congratulations to you, beautiful Ralleye, DOG OF THE DAY!!!:)
Long and happy life to you!!!