PDA

View Full Version : Kirby

gjd4ever
05-25-2006, 11:37 PM
You look so adorable and friendly. :) I'd love to play with you in the park. :) Happy DOTD. :cool:

senorita02
05-26-2006, 05:38 AM
Kirby you are amazing! You sound like such a little rascal, climbing trees! That is sooo cute!
Congratulations on your special day!

anna_66
05-26-2006, 08:34 AM
Good morning sweetheart:D

I really enjoyed reading your story about getting stuck in a tree, for some reason I just can't imagine a dog stuck in a tree...too cute;)

Have a wonderful day!

shihtzulover850
05-26-2006, 10:39 AM
Congratulations to handsome Kirby!!! What a special day for you. DOTD!! What a silly puppy you are :p. You certainly do have a lot of friends in Australia. Please tell your mommy to give you a hug for me!!! Congratulations Kirby!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

lizbud
05-26-2006, 11:49 AM
Hello Kirby,

What a pretty smile sweetie. :) I've heard of some dogs being able
to climb a tree but, you're the first I've met. What an active & loving
pup you are. So glad to meet you today & offer my congratulations on
being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY. Have a great day. :)

blue girl
05-26-2006, 12:52 PM
Kirby, I saw your face and you reminded me of my own lab-boxer girl, Gemini! She looks alot like you except for the white on your face and only her back toes are white. Also like you, she loves to climb, but has never gotten stuck in a tree! I imagine you bring lots of laughter to your family, cutie girl. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Alysser
05-26-2006, 01:33 PM
Kirby you are such a pretty dog. I'm in love! :cool: You sure sound like a sweetie and the perfect play-mate. Congratulations on being the dog of the day cutie! You certainly deserve it and I hope you know how to climb down trees now. :p

Daisy and Delilah
05-26-2006, 02:33 PM
What a gorgeous girl you are Kirby! :) We love your name. It's so befitting of a pretty Australian girl like you. We're also in love with that pretty smile of yours. We could look at your picture all day long. Such a silly girl that climbs trees though. That sounds like something Delilah would try to do. She's a nutty girl too. We can imagine what a laugh the family got out of that moment. Congrats on your big day sweetie as our wonderful DOTD!! Please tell the family to give some extra kisses on that sweet face and some kisses on those white sockie pawsies. You're adorable Kirby!! Treats all around to you, Biscuit, and the gang!! We hope your life is filled with lots more happiness and more great adventures. :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Sweltering Hot, Florida :cool: :p :cool:

tatsxxx11
05-26-2006, 04:47 PM
Kirby!!! Where have you been all my life, you handsome boy!!!:):):) You are one precious pupper, such a lover boy; 100% pure joyfulness! No wonder everyone loves Kirby, human and furry! lol So we know how you win over hearts, but however you managed to get up that tree....???:D What a scamp!

Hope you and your humans and all the furry clan are enjoying an extra fab Dog of the Day bash, dear Kirby! You are one amazing, deserving doggie:) And bless your family for going the rescue route! Shelter pups give back like none other!:) Big hugs and kisses to you on your special day, Kirby! And have your Mom give you some extra treats for me, too!:D

DogFace
05-26-2006, 06:50 PM
Hi Kirby...you have beautiful kind eyes...I can see why all kinds of animals like to play with you. Sorry to hear about your tree adventure...did your parents take any pics???? LOL.

LHCamry
05-26-2006, 07:03 PM
Kirby...What a pretty baby you are. You have pretty white teeth. It looks just like you are smiling. My little yorkie sticks her bottom teeth out like that.
It sounds like you have found a very good family to live with. Congratulations on DOTD. Hope you and your family will have many, many happy and loving years together.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

Jax
05-26-2006, 08:42 PM
What a pretty dog you are Kirby girl!! You have such loving and beautiful eyes. Congrats to LOVELY KIRBY DOG!! :) :D :)

chocolatepuppy
05-26-2006, 09:34 PM
Kirby, you sure are pretty! Climbing trees? :eek: Congratulations on being DOTD! :D