PDA

View Full Version : Hello Daija

lizbud
05-24-2006, 09:26 AM
What a pretty & energetic puppy you are. I'm happy to hear how much
you've learned to far & know the rest of your training will come with time.
I'm sure you are a very smart girl & will be a Good Citizen in no time. I'd
like to offer my congratulations on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY. :)

Hugs & kisses sweet girl. :)

shihtzulover850
05-24-2006, 09:38 AM
Congratulations Daija! You are a pretty happy looking girl. I love your tail. Congratulations on finding a good home in California. You will be a good citizen very soon I am sure. :D I am glad you have lots of people and animals to play with. Congratulations on DOTD!!

P.S. I love your name very cute! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Jax
05-24-2006, 12:03 PM
What a beauuuutiful girl you are Daija!! Your light color eyes are mesmerizing as is your pretty face. It sounds like you are learning how to be a lovely young lady. Your pretty name fits you so well. Congrats to DARLING GORGEOUS DAIJA!! :) :D :)

blue girl
05-24-2006, 01:15 PM
Daija, what a beautiful dog you are! I just love your colors and markings. You seem to be a very happy girl and I can tell you are loved very much by your family! Keep chasing those cats--they secretly love it!! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

tatsxxx11
05-24-2006, 02:57 PM
Greetings beautiful Daija!!:) Oh, what a precious face!:D Get ready and pucker up because I'm sending a big kiss your way!:) Awww, love those sweet back pawsies, too! Bet those footies get a good work out at the doggie park! And I'd bet by now you're giving them all a run for the money, over on the "big dog" side!:D I can't think of a more wonderful best bud to grow up with than a pup like you, Daija; your human Sean is one lucky guy! And in addition to being beautiful and fun loving, you're also one smart pooch and I have every confidence that you're going to pass that CGC test with flying colors:) What a gem your family found in you! Big thanks to them for going the rescue route and giving such a deserving doggie a paw up in life:)
Congratulations to you sweet baby girl! Hope you're having the funnest day ever with your proud peeps and furry friends! You're one awesome and most worthy Dog of the Day honoree! Long and happy life to you, beautiful Daija!:)

gjd4ever
05-24-2006, 05:59 PM
You are one lovely pup. :) Happy DOTD. :cool:

zoey
05-24-2006, 06:38 PM
Hi Daija!
Congrats, it's your day!
Sounds like the training is going well.
Don't worry. The housebreaking will come in time.
You're gorgeous and your family loves you so much!!

dogzr#1
05-24-2006, 07:34 PM
Hello Daija! I hope you have had a great DOTD and I hope your mommy has spoiled you with lots of treats of ham and cheese and has taken you to the dog park to play with the boston terriers. Well I hope you continue to have a great day. Congrats again!