PDA

View Full Version : Naughty!!

shihtzulover850
05-15-2006, 08:17 AM
Wow what a beautiful girl you are! If you are shown in dog shows you would be a winner. What a cute personality you have! And a beautiful coat to. What a gorgeous color for such a sweet puppy like you. How smart you are almost potty trained! Please tell your owners to give you hugs and kisses galore for me. :D :D :D :D :D You are to cute! :D :D :) ;)

gemini9961
05-15-2006, 09:09 AM
What a cutie you are and I love your colors and long coat. Congrats on DOTD and best of luck in the future with shows. :)

KYS
05-15-2006, 09:41 AM
A big Congratulations for being chosen DOTD.
Such an adorable girl you are. :)

Jax
05-15-2006, 12:01 PM
What an adoooorable little boy you are Nauti!! I love your sweet face and pretty coat! Congrats to DARLING NAUGHTI!! :)

chocolatepuppy
05-15-2006, 01:17 PM
Naughty, you are such a cutie! I hope to see you at some dog shows in the future. Congratulations on DOTD! :D

RobiLee
05-15-2006, 02:08 PM
Naughty, you are just too cute and I have fallen in love. I just want to reach in the screen and scoop you up ;). You are such an adorable little girl and sound like quite the character. I have no doubts that you will do awesome in the show ring. Congrats to you, Naughty. I'm so happy that you are our dog of the day. :)

gjd4ever
05-15-2006, 03:03 PM
You are a cutie and a beauty!!! Happy DOTD to you!!! Come back and show us your ribbons!!! :cool:

lizbud
05-15-2006, 04:15 PM
Hello Naughty,

Well, I can't believe that a pretty & sweet little one like you could
ever be naughty, but it is a cute name for you. :D Happy congrats
on being chosen for special honors as our DOG OF THE DAY.Kisses
for your sweet face baby girl. :)

tatsxxx11
05-15-2006, 07:23 PM
You've stolen my heart, precious, adorable, sweet, smiling Naughty!:D You've encorporated the best of both worlds in one perfect, compact,furry package... beauty and personality! And that smile:D Oh, you're going to be taking home a lot of blue ribbons! :D Congratulations to you precious Naughty, our most deserving, extra special DOG OF THE DAY!!! Bring on the treats!:) Hugs and kisses to you, cutie pup!

Daisy and Delilah
05-15-2006, 09:27 PM
What an adorable little girl you are sweetie!! We would also love to scoop you up and give you tons of kisses. Your picture is making us smile from ear to ear. Congrats on your big day cutie pie and tell Mom to join Pet Talk so we can see more of you. Kisses and hugs to you little one :) Happiness always!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

LHCamry
05-16-2006, 06:18 AM
Daisy.....You are beautiful. :p If you were mine I would spoil you too. ;)
It sounds like you found a very special family to live with. I think that is great.
Take good care of your mommy. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are. Have a wonderful life with your family. :)
A Dog Lover :p :p :p