PDA

View Full Version : Cute Daisy!

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-08-2006, 05:58 AM
What a treasure you are, sweet Daisy!! I am so happy you found your new forever home!!
Lots of kisses on that lovely sweet nose of our Daisy, DOTD!!

TopCat3
05-08-2006, 07:13 AM
Daisy you are gorgeous! Very cuddlesome!!!

Daisy and Delilah
05-08-2006, 07:34 AM
Kiss kiss kiss.....CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!! We have a very short time but we must say hello to our adorable little girl, Daisy! Congrats to you little girl on being our sweet little DOTD! Please have Mom give you millions of kisses from us and we wish you continued happiness forever! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

shihtzulover850
05-08-2006, 09:32 AM
You are absolutely adorable and not far from me either I live right down the road from you!!!! How adorable! I just love that cute fluffy face how sweet!! I am so glad your mom adopted you from the shelter!! Enjoy being dog of the year!! You deserve it!! :D :D

gjd4ever
05-08-2006, 10:27 AM
You adorable little bundle of fur. :) Happy DOTD to you and your family. :cool:

pipersmom
05-08-2006, 12:35 PM
Oh my, someone should have warned us about the cuteness quotient!

You are an adorable little bundle of fur!

Hugs and kisses to you sweetie pie!

blue girl
05-08-2006, 12:49 PM
Daisy, what a wonderful sweet story! How lucky for you and your new mommy to have found eachother.....
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Jax
05-08-2006, 03:42 PM
What a little cutie you are Daisy! It sounds like you and your fur parent are in for many wonderful adventures together! Congrats to DARLING DAISY! :)

tatsxxx11
05-08-2006, 03:46 PM
What a touching tale of rescue and love reborn! Bless you sweet baby Daisy for being there for your Mom, for helping to heal her broken heart after the passing of her beloved best friend. Now you and she are both off to a brand new start, an exciting new life in a new place and oh, what cherished, beautiful memories you two will make!:) I agree, you are not only our most deserving, most precious Dog of the Day honoree but Dog of the Year...and beyond!:D Congratulations to you and your proud Mom!!! Bet you're going to be spoiled rotten today...and every day!:D Hugs and kisses to you adorable, Daisy!!! You are the cutest!!!:D

lizbud
05-08-2006, 04:15 PM
Hi Daisy,

You certainly are adorable sweet girl. :) I hope you and your lucky
person have many happy & healthy years together. Happy congrats
on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY.

chocolatepuppy
05-08-2006, 06:44 PM
Daisy, you're the cutest little pup! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day. :D

Chica
05-08-2006, 08:49 PM
Daisy, you are sooo adorable!!!!! :D I hope we get to see more pictures of you as you grow up!!!!!