PDA

View Full Version : Bailey

jspence
05-06-2006, 01:34 AM
What a wonderful love story and when the new baby comes, the love will only increase. Your mom and dad will find, if they don't know already, that you will be one of the best baby sitters in the world. You will quickly bond with the baby just as you have with your mom and dad and they won't have to worry that anything is going to harm the baby. When the new arrival is old enough to play outside; wow, what wonderful playmates the two of you will become. And Dear Bailey, be proud that your lineage includes two of the best breeds in the world, Boxer and Labrador Retriever. It appears to me that you and your family have all the ingredients for a continued Happy Life.

Tollers-n-Dobes
05-06-2006, 02:12 AM
What a great story, Bailey! Conrgatulations on being Dog of the Day! You sure are a beautiful girl :)

Daisy and Delilah
05-06-2006, 06:30 AM
We're in love with you pretty girl!! Your story is so sweet. Very heartwarming. It sounds like you're one loved pupper in your house and such a good girl helping Mommy. We'll bet you'll be such a big help when the new baby comes too. Congrats on your big day sweetheart. Please have Mom give you kisses on that adorable facie for us. Celebrate all day and let us know about the new addition by telling Mom to join PT. We would love to see more pics of you. Happiness always to all of you. :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

LHCamry
05-06-2006, 06:43 AM
Bailey...You are so beautiful. You put a smile on my face first thing this morning. I am very happy that your family saved you from the shelter.It also sounds like they have spoiled you. I don't blame them I would spoil you to.
I just love dogs. I could not live without them. Life would be very boring.
Hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.
Congratulations on the baby.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

Ginger's Mom
05-06-2006, 07:43 AM
Bailey, sweetie, what an adorable girl you are!!! I have fallen in love with that face, and it sounds like you have a wonderful personality to go along with that face. :) I agree with Daisy and Delilah, you should have your Mom join so that we can see more of you and your new baby. Congratulations on being our very special Dog of the Day.

senorita02
05-06-2006, 09:39 AM
Bailey your story is so cute, and you are just as gorgeous as can be!!!
Your family is so lucky to have such a sweet girl like you!!!

Congratulations big girl!

KYS
05-06-2006, 11:01 AM
Congratulations Bailey for being chosen for DOTD!!!!! :D

shihtzulover850
05-06-2006, 11:41 AM
;) Bailey you are a cutie!! :D Congratulations on your new little brother or sister!! I am sure you will be her/his big protector! ;) Be good today and have the most wonderful saturday ever as dog of the day!! Get lots of treats hugs kisses and baby kicks today!!! :D :D :D :D :D

mini rex girl
05-06-2006, 12:43 PM
baily is sooooooooooo cute

Flatcoatluver
05-06-2006, 01:20 PM
Baily you are such a cutie!!! Congrats on being dog of the day!!!! You sound like such a joy!!!! I know when the baby comes you will protect him/her like your own!!!

lizbud
05-06-2006, 03:40 PM
Hello Bailey,

You sure are one very special pup.You sound like a very sociable
and loving soul who found a perfect family to live with.Big congrats
on your upcoming baby human.Special congrats on being chosen as
our DOG OF THE DAY. Wishing you & your family many happy and
healthy years together sweetheart. :)

gjd4ever
05-06-2006, 04:54 PM
I'd love to see you snoozing on your reclining, leaving just enough room for Mom and the little one. ;) Happy DOTD to you and your family. :cool:

tatsxxx11
05-06-2006, 06:38 PM
Awww, Bailey, you beautiful girl; you and your touching story have melted all of our hearts!:D What a wonderful addition you were to your family and when the new baby comes, well, all the more to love and be loved by!!! I just know you are going to be one awesome babysitter, just as devoted and protecting of your new baby sis or brother as you are to your Mom!:) You're the best Bailey and the very definition of doggie love:) Congratulations to you and your family on the new arrival and wishes for a most wonderful, warm, love filled Dog of the Day celebration!!! No pup is more deserving of the title than you, Bailey! Big hugs and lots of kisses to you, sweetheart!:)