PDA

View Full Version : Barrett

labmomma
04-23-2006, 07:13 AM
How lucky Barrett is to have been saved by you. I have two rescued Labs and Hokie, 2 years old, was pinned up for a solid year before being returned to the breeder. She in turn gave him to me to save. He has turned out fine considering being confined like that. He adores people but has a bit of a suspicious nature. He too gets along with my older dog, a rescue mixed breed and another rescued Labbie named Sam who is one year old.

Rachel
04-23-2006, 07:48 AM
Barrett, you are amazing! By looking at how gorgeous you are today, no one would ever guess the misery and unhappiness with which you began life. I am so thankful that on the fateful day, your mom was able to make the right decision to take you into your new home and family. You undoubtedly have rewarded her many times over. All one really has to do is look at that astoundingly beautiful face to see that you are on very special dog. Speaking of special, your being the Dog of the Day is just the best way to celebrate all you are and to honor your family for giving you a chance at the good life you now have. We here at Pet Talk and people from all around the world can applaud the likes of a very, very special Dog of the Day.....BARRETT! Hip hip hooray!

Alysser
04-23-2006, 07:51 AM
What a lucky boy your are Barret! I'm so happy your mom rescued you from such a horrible and sad situation. Your almost as old as me . Barret, your such a handsome boy and congrats on being the DOTD! We love seeing malteses. ;) You deserve such a great honor
Love,
Sassy! :)

KYS
04-23-2006, 10:34 AM
To a most deserving pup and to your human who gave you a
good home.
Congratulations on being DOTD!

Coondoglover
04-23-2006, 10:40 AM
Congrats on DOTD, Barrett! You've obviously come a long way from your beginnings. You are now a handsome and healthy boy in a family who loves you so much! Your story is very touching. I'm glad you are now happy with your family. Enjoy your special day! You deserve it. :)

chocolatecoffee
04-23-2006, 11:15 AM
Congratulations, Barrett! It's so great that your mom took the time to rescue you from such a horrible life, you're such a handsome little guy and it sure looks like your comfy in your wonderful new home! Congratulations for overcoming all of those obstacles and becoming the great little dog you are today!

LHCamry
04-23-2006, 11:47 AM
Barrett...What a handsome little fellow you are. I am so sorry that you were mistreated. Some people are so cruel. I am so happy that you now have a family that loves you very much and takes such good care of you. congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are. I hope you have a long and wonderful life with your family.
A Dog Lover. :p :p :p

lizbud
04-23-2006, 12:10 PM
Hi Barrett,

I am so happy that you finally got to have the life you were always
meant to have as a big part of a wonderful family.You are a very brave
and loving soul & I'm proud to have met you today. Many happy congrats
on being chosen for special honors as our DOG OF THE DAY. :)

sooozi
04-23-2006, 12:42 PM
You are a good person for rescuing Barrett from his previous owner. I'm always amazed at people who neglect pets. Barrett will thank you his entire lifetime. :)

sarahc9009
04-23-2006, 03:42 PM
i have an 81/2 year old male maltese too :)

they're awesome dogs :D

Jax
04-23-2006, 06:42 PM
:) Look at that happy, long-haired beauty! Barrett, you are just beautiful. What an awesome home you have now, we can see how very healthy and happy you are. Congrats to BEAUUUITFUL BARETT!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
04-23-2006, 07:17 PM
Oh Barett!!! Sweet, precious, brave, beautiful Barett! Your heartwarming bio. is a powerful testament to the healing (physical and emotional) power of LOVE! I'm so, so happy to know that your true spirit has finally been allowed to shine!:) What a dear, loving soul you are! You finally found that forever family who would provide you with all that you need and all that you deserve!:) I'm sure they would agree, that they are the truly lucky ones! And I'm with your Mom...toss the fancy title out the window, scruff up that gorgeous coat and just have fun!:D Bless you dear little Barett! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight and every moment of your wonderful life! Yay Barett, our bravest, most deserving Sunday Dog of the Day! Hope you and everyone in your pack, human and furry, are having a super special, fun filled day of celebration! Hugs and kisses to you, precious boy!:)

AvaJoy
04-23-2006, 09:06 PM
I am quite taken by your expressive eyes, conveying such gratitude and wisdom. You had so much neglect to overcome, yet your photo shows how contented you are now, and thankful to have a home with those that love you. I wish you a wonderful day basking in the limelight of your deserving honor as our POTD! :)