PDA

View Full Version : Sammy

chocolatepuppy
04-22-2006, 05:19 AM
Sammy, you're very pretty! It looks like you're enjoying a fun day out on the boat, well maybe except for being handcuffed. ;) Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a great day! :D

Daisy and Delilah
04-22-2006, 06:53 AM
Good morning pretty girl! Aren't you stunning, in your boat, playing a game of cops and robbers? You can break into our house anytime sweetheart ;) It sounds like your family holds you in a very special place in their hearts. We love you too Sammy!! Congrats on your big day and we hope the fun never ends, all day and night. Please have your loving family give you some big kisses, coming to you from us here in Florida. Continued happiness to all of you always!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

LHCamry
04-22-2006, 07:06 AM
Sammy...Not only are you beautiful you are smart. You go to work each day.
Would love for you to go to work with me. I think that you are so pretty.
I have a little yorkie that would love to play with you. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a great Day.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

senorita02
04-22-2006, 07:39 AM
Sammy you are soooo beautiful!
I love your picture with the cuffs!
Congrats on your big day you are one sassy German!

Coondoglover
04-22-2006, 07:46 AM
Hi Sammy! You are a pretty girl. And you are so lucky that you get to go to work with your daddy every day. That must be fun. Congrats on DOTD and enjoy your special day with your family. :D

Sudilar
04-22-2006, 07:55 AM
Sammy, you are beautiful!!! Congrats on DOTD!!

Alysser
04-22-2006, 07:57 AM
Sammy you are such a pretty pretty girl! You obviously have a wonderful life and I am glad to hear your story. Congrats on being the DOTD sweetie! :D

KYS
04-22-2006, 08:38 AM
I always had a soft spot for GSD and you are certainly beautiful.
Congratulations for being DOTD!!!!

Lori Jordan
04-22-2006, 10:05 AM
Congrats on Being DOTD you deserve it Sweet one!!

lizbud
04-22-2006, 11:55 AM
Hello Sammy,

I see that you are a beautiful girl & also that you must have endless
patience with children. :) Many happy congrats on being chosen as our
very deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Big Hugs sweetheart. :)

pitc9
04-22-2006, 01:22 PM
Congrats on being picked as today's DOTD!
You sure are every bit the GSD! Mine give High Five and talk all the time too!

Jax
04-22-2006, 02:29 PM
What a handsome regal man you are Sammy! You have such a pretty head with mesmerizing eyes and such a loving expression. Congrats to GORGEOUS SAMMY DOG!! :) :D :)

sasha the cat
04-22-2006, 03:30 PM
Mew, Hi Sammy. You are a looker and very smart too. My KatMa said if she had a doggie you would be the one for her. Since you already have a very loving family who adore you -- may my KatMa & Paw-Paw & me be your "virtual reality" family?

We already love you [KatMa adores GSDs]. I am not afraid of dogs; in fact, I love dogs and other cats. So, please, please be my virtual dog sister!

KatMa finds you awesome and you are. Live long & prosper, sensational, sweet, smart Sammy. You are such a pretty girl! Live in good health, happy, loved and cherished for a very, very, long time.

Sammy, you are already in our hearts and we would love to learn more about you. Purrrs, kittykisses, and nose-twinkies for you from me, Norman the Cat [whom my KatMa calls: Norman=^.^= [El Gato más hermoso]

*LabLoverKEB*
04-22-2006, 04:46 PM
Oh, beautiful, beautiful Sammy girl! You are sooo gorgeous! Congratulations on being our DOTD, miss Sammy! :)

shihtzulover850
04-22-2006, 04:48 PM
Have a great day sammy!! Love the handcuffs :p ;) :) :rolleyes: :D :cool:

tatsxxx11
04-22-2006, 06:47 PM
Greetings gorgeous Sammy! Don't you look "at home" there on YOUR boat! lol Wow, what a life!!! And What a laugh I got when I saw that you were "cuffed!" But aren't you the ones trained to catch the "bad guys?":D;)

I loved reading your bio., Sammy! Wow, what a loving and loyal best friend you are to your family! And I'd bet going to work with your Dad is the best! We all know how you awesome GSD's love to have a job to do!:) You are everything your magnificent breed is admired for and more! Stunning good looks, keen intelligence, loyalty and unconditional love! How blessed your family is to have you as their best friend! Even the kitties give you two paws up!:D Congratulations to you beautiful Sammy, our extra special and most deserving Satrurday DOG OF THE DAY! Hope you and your proud people and the kitties too, are enjoying a very special, fun filled "top dog" bash!:) Hugs and kisses to our most deserving honoree, Sammy!:)

dukedogsmom
04-22-2006, 09:23 PM
Samny, you are one gorgeous dog! I take it you're a police dog? I'm a dispatcher and think I would love to see you at my job. Congrats on being DOTD. Aren't you glad they don't make doggie cuffs? :p