PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Maggy!

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-21-2006, 07:08 AM
What a beautiful dog you are, Maggy! I love your colouring and long fur!!
Have a lovely DOTD-day, with lots of extra treats and toys :)

zoey
04-21-2006, 07:19 AM
Maggy sounds utterly fabulous!
We have sheep and sheepdogs across the street.
I bet they wouldn't mind letting Maggy have a go of it! :D

Daisy and Delilah
04-21-2006, 07:42 AM
Hello there pretty girl! What a popular girl you'll be today here at Pet Talk. We have lots of BC owners and lovers here. You look so beautiful in your picture and you sound like such a good girl. What a happy day it was when your forever family took you home. Anyone can tell, you have added alot of joy to their lives too. We offer big congrats on your big day sweetie!! Have a happy day as our gorgeous DOTD!! Hugs and kisses all around, coming to you from Florida!! We wish you and your loving family continued happiness! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

lvpets2002
04-21-2006, 07:44 AM
;) Yes Maggy you are so adorable ***** CONGRATS ON DOG OF THE DAY **** gO for all the puppy treats you can..

shihtzulover850
04-21-2006, 08:44 AM
Hello Maggy!!! You are a sweet dog it seems. Very smart, too!! You have a wonderful picture. I think it is adorable. How nice to see that you love your balls and Grammy!!! Have a wonderful day!

P.S. Get lots of extra treats and toys today! :) :rolleyes: :cool: :D ;) :p :D :D

BC_MoM
04-21-2006, 11:07 AM
I believe you are the Maggy from PT!

What a way to get your picture out there to all the boys, you beautiful girl! :)

Congrats on being DOTD! :D

Jax
04-21-2006, 01:21 PM
What a beautiful girl you are Maggie!! You have such a sweet face and such cool coloring - one awesome BC pup! Congrats to MARVELOUS MAGGIE! :) :D :)

Alysser
04-21-2006, 01:29 PM
What a pretty pretty girl you are Maggy! I love your face and you are unbelievebly adorable! Congrats on being the DOTD! :D

Flatcoatluver
04-21-2006, 03:39 PM
IS this our Lori Joden's beautiful girl Maggy?? I think she is!1 Congrats on being dog of the day!

lizbud
04-21-2006, 04:06 PM
Hello Maggy,

You are a very pretty pupster Miss Maggy. :) I am so glad that you
found a wonderful family to share in your life.You are a blessing for any
lucky family.I too had a pup who never tired of ball games. Happy congrats
on being chosen for honors as our precious DOG OF THE DAY. :)

Coondoglover
04-21-2006, 04:16 PM
Maggy, you are such a pretty girl! Congrats on DOTD! I hope you enjoy your day and get some extra treats and belly rubs to celebrate! :)

LHCamry
04-21-2006, 04:54 PM
Maggy...What a beautiful baby you are. I bet you are a spoiled little girl.
You would be if you were mine. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful day.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

tatsxxx11
04-21-2006, 05:35 PM
Hi there Maggy!:) Oh, what a beautiful, most precious girl you are:) My face lit up the moement I clicked on your award winning photo:D What a most cherished and beloved best bud you are to your proud people!:) How right your Mom is Maggy, Border Collies are at the top of the pack in smarts and if you are any gauge, at the top of the pack in the love department, too:) I loved reading all about you and how came to find your family! They have every reason to be proud of their beautiful Maggy girl:) Congratulations on your much deserved Dog of the Day reign, sweet baby girl! I wish for you a day of happiness, fun and adventure and a lifetime of unconditional love and companionship with your wonderful family!:) Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Maggy:)

chocolatepuppy
04-21-2006, 08:13 PM
You are so beautiful Maggy! Congratulations on DOTD! I hope this has been a special day for you. :D

Lori Jordan
04-21-2006, 08:25 PM
Thanks so much for all the nice compliments i did not even notice today that she was DOTD i just looked up am like "hey that dog looks fimiliar lol.I'm so proud of her!!!!!!

KYS
04-21-2006, 09:07 PM
Congratulations Maggy on being DOTD! :D
Your one special beautiful girl.

shais_mom
04-21-2006, 10:50 PM
Happy Day to one of our own! :)