PDA

View Full Version : Jake

Logan
04-20-2006, 05:44 AM
I am so happy to be the first to congratulate you, Jake, on being the Dog of the Day. What a handsome fellow you are! I have two 7 year old Golden girlies at my house who would think you are perfect! ;)

Have a glorious day!!!!! :D

Logan, Honey, Lilly and Zipper

Daisy and Delilah
04-20-2006, 07:16 AM
Good Morning beautiful Golden boy! We have a big nephew named Jake that looks alot like you!! We're thrilled to see you as our most handsome DOTD!! We know for a fact that you are a very important part of the family and we know how much joy you give all of them. We love how gentle you are with your little kitten buddies. Such gentle giants you Goldens are :) Congrats on your super duper day big man!! We would love it if Mom could give you lots of extra kisses from us today and we wish you all continued happiness!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

LHCamry
04-20-2006, 07:30 AM
Good Morning Jake.....You are so very handsome. I just love your color.
Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful day.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

anna_66
04-20-2006, 08:31 AM
Good morning handsome!

I just knew that there would be a golden lover to start your thread off this morning:)

I hope you and your boy have a fantastic day celebrating your big day Jake!

blue girl
04-20-2006, 09:31 AM
Jake, what a handsome boy you are! I'm sure you deserve all the petting you insist on getting--Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

shihtzulover850
04-20-2006, 10:03 AM
Good Morning Jake!!!!!!! You are one of my favorite breeds!! :D I would just love to play with you and pet you. You sound like a very smart dog. I bet you just love your family.Congrats on being DOTD. I love your beautiful golden fur. I can just picture the look on your face when you are saying stop. ;) I am sure that as bluegirl said you deserve all the petting you demand. :) Have a fun partyful day! Yay Jake!!!!! :D ;) :p :) :rolleyes: :cool:

Jax
04-20-2006, 10:36 AM
What a big beauuutiful blond boy you are Jake! You have the most handsome head and such gleaming fur. Congrats to ADOOORABLE JAKE DOG!

chocolatepuppy
04-20-2006, 03:49 PM
Jake, what a handsome boy you are! Congratulations on DOTD! :D

lizbud
04-20-2006, 04:35 PM
Hello Jake,

I just love your beautiful coat of fur sweetie and that sweet face.
No wonder you endeared your self to a very lucky family. :) Many happy
congrats on being chosen for a special day of honor as our DOG OF THE DAY.

Coondoglover
04-20-2006, 04:42 PM
Hello, Jake. You sure are a handsome boy--and I love your neckerchief! Congrats on DOTD. I hope you are having a wonderful day with your family. Hugs and kisses to you! :D

tatsxxx11
04-20-2006, 05:30 PM
Hey there handsome! Wow, 7 years young! You don't look a day over 4, Jake!!! And you're looking mighty sporty in that neckerchief too, I must say!:) That's one proud Papa I hear singing your praises!:) Leave it to a sweet and gentle Golden guy like you, to capture the heart of a 10 year old!:) What a lucky fella to have such a loyal and loving friend like you to grow up with:) I hope you and your wonderful family are enjoying an extra special day, reveling in your Dog of the Day honors, sweetheart:) Me and my Labbie girl Star send you lots of love, hugs, woofs and wags on your special day:) WE LOVE JAKE!!!:)

zoomer
04-20-2006, 09:38 PM
Jake you are an adorable guy! You sound like a furry ball of love, care, and energy.

captain
04-20-2006, 09:45 PM
Hello gorgeous Jake!!!

I am so glad our very own Logan got to be the first to congratulate you ..... :D

Congrats on being a very special DOTD today