PDA

View Full Version : RIP lucky

Orlando's_Girl
04-17-2006, 06:49 PM
i have horible news. My oldest cat, lucky, must be put to sleep tomorrow. She was haveing trouble breathing and she was wheezing alot so we took her to the vet and she lost 3 lbs. They took blood tests and x rays and they found out she was only breathing through one lung. They said she was to old and fragile to have an operation so they must put her to sleep. Im not sure how to feel. One half of me wants to take her away to another place where no one will find us so she won't be put to sleep, but the other half of me knows its for her own good and i must let her go. But i sure will miss her!

I_luv_rusty
04-17-2006, 07:12 PM
R.I.P Lucky! Just remember it will be for her own good, so shes not surferring (SP)anymore. I'm SO sorry :( ((HUGS)))

Alysser
04-17-2006, 07:12 PM
Rachel, I couldn't believe my eyes when I got that PM. Lucky was always my favorite cat since I met her. She was the nicest nicest cat in the whole world. Lucky lived a long and happy life and I'm so sorry. R.I.P Lucky! I'm so speechless. Can you say goodbye for me?((HUGS)) :(

catmandu
04-17-2006, 07:40 PM
I know what you are going through with Lucky.
Its truly the worst moment in the Life Of a Pet Guardian to have to let thier Friend go.
You want that little bit of time with them to last forever.
We are Praying for You and Lucky.
We know that you have made the Right Decison.
Its only temporary,Lucky will see You again.
One Fine Day.

krazyaboutkatz
04-18-2006, 12:05 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Lucky.:( Now she'll be pain free and able to play at Rainbow Bridge. RIP sweet Lucky.:(

Cataholic
04-18-2006, 09:46 AM
I am so sorry about Lucky. May she RIP. :(

rosethecopycat
04-18-2006, 09:40 PM
Please think of it as the last, precious gift that you can give Lucky.
You will see Lucky again, at the Rainbow Bridge, One Fine Day.

Godspeed to the Bridge, Lucky

catfamily
05-03-2006, 04:04 AM
Lucky had a wonderful life with you and sadley we all die.It's Lucky's time.She'll watch over you until you join her.I'm sorry for the pain your going through.It's so hard.