PDA

View Full Version : honey

jazz19
04-17-2006, 07:07 AM
Hi honey
You sound such a great dog!!!
You seem funny and enjoyable to be with.
The way you wiggle your but sounds soo funny!!!
You look soo cute
bye
:)

anna_66
04-17-2006, 07:31 AM
Hey! Good morning there cutie pie Honey:D
With a name like Honey I know you've got to be as sweet as can be!

I have a big butt wiggler of my own and I love to watch him so I know just how your owner feels about your cute little wiggly butt!

I know your going to be so excited when you see yourself as DOTD, just make sure you don't drown your owner in drool;)
Have a fun day girl!

shihtzulover850
04-17-2006, 09:12 AM
:) Good Morning! I have finally been able to post early! Yay me! Anyway, congrats on being DOTD! After all who cares if I post early today is all about you! :) You sleep a lot like my dog does and you are cute. I hope you get an extra nap and several treats today. Have a fun day! yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyy :) :rolleyes: :cool: :p ;) :D :eek:

animallovernw
04-17-2006, 02:07 PM
Congrat's to you today......you are so shiny and healthy looking in your photo. :)

From what we read, we think you are having a wonderful life and probably very pampered :cool:

We bet you have energy to burn and it sounds like you are one affectionate pooch :D

It is a treat to have met you and it is so very nice that your humans took the time to submit you, on this wonderful website ;) ;) ;)

Jasmine's Mom :cool:

Jax
04-17-2006, 03:23 PM
What a gorgeous girl you are Honey, from Baltimore!! I laughed when I read about the "weinger slobber" - too funny. You must look so adorable with your pink little tongue hangning out while sleeping. It was nice to meet you little sweetheart, and hear all about your happy life!! Congrats to BEAUUUUUTIFUL HONEY GIRL!! :) :D :)

Coondoglover
04-17-2006, 03:52 PM
Honey, you seem like you have a honey of a disposition! You are so cute! Congrats on DOTD! Enjoy your special day and have fun. ;)

lizbud
04-17-2006, 04:18 PM
Hello there Honey,

You are one beautiful pupster and I'm sure you make your family
very happy.Your pretty face & winning ways would be delightful to
be around. Have a great day of celebration as our DOG OF THE DAY. :)

gjd4ever
04-17-2006, 06:28 PM
I think everyone needs a sweetheart like you in their life. :) Happy DOTD to you. :cool:

Chica
04-17-2006, 07:37 PM
HI HONEY, YOU ARE SUCH A SWEETIE!!!!!!!!!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/hismiley.gif

You are so adorable!!!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/blissysmile.gif

Daisy and Delilah
04-17-2006, 08:16 PM
We must stop in and say hello to our adorable little DOTD, Honey! You're just as cute as can be, tiny girl. We wish we could give you lots of kisses in person but Mom will have to do that for us. Ok Mom?? Thanks!! We send huge congrats to you today sweetie and we hope you've had nothing but fun all day! Continued happiness to all of you always!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Dark Florida ;) :cool: :cool:

tatsxxx11
04-17-2006, 08:28 PM
Congratulations Honey! You sure are one adorable little pupster, Honey:) I know it's late, but hopefully you're still up and reveling in your well earned Dog of the Day honors:D How blessed is your family to have such a sweet, lovable furkid like you to love and cherish!:) Enjoy every moment of your "top dog" honors and every moment of your wonderful life! No doggie is more deserving than you, sweetheart:) WE LOVE HONEY!:)

irish
04-18-2006, 07:56 AM
Oh Honey, I got here too late to see you yesterday, but you are so adorable. I know a little girl named Molly who would love to play with you. Hope you had a wonderful day with lots of treats and hugs.