PDA

View Full Version : Hi Luna!

Daisy and Delilah
04-13-2006, 07:19 AM
We can't wipe the smile off our faces here this morning little girl! Will you look at the cutie patootie on our screen! With the wind whipping through, you look like you could take off any minute sweetheart! We love your breed and we can't think of a cuter little Papillon that we've ever seen anywhere. You look like such a happy little girl and it sounds like you have a real happy life there in Washington. Your family obviously cherises you and we think Gypsy loves her best pal too ;) Congrats on your very big day as our world famous DOTD!! Since we can't be there to deliver kisses in person, please have Mom do the honors for us. Celebrate and enjoy, Luna, and watch out for those nasty ticks!! Happiness always to you and your loving family little Luna girl! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

Ginger's Mom
04-13-2006, 08:24 AM
Well, Good Morning, Luna! :) What a happy, smiling face to wake up to this morning. You obviously like the feel of the wind in your hair. You sound like a silly, happy, wonderful little member of the family. Congatulations, sweetie, on being our very special Dog of the Day.

animallovernw
04-13-2006, 08:33 AM
What a fantastic photo of you on the beach here in the Pacific NW!!!
You are a cutie for sure.....and what a happy smile on your kissable "face" :cool:

Although our area doesn't have ticks, our pooch picked up a "Spring tick" as well, east the Columbia.....so, sweet Luna, we know all about those nasty things too :eek:

We'll keep our eyes open and maybe we'll run into you and your guardian while out and about. ;)
Congrat's on being the DOTD :) :)

Jasmine's Mom :rolleyes:

Lobodeb
04-13-2006, 08:35 AM
Look at those ears in action!!! Luna, you are just the thing I needed to get my morning off to a good start. Thank you.

Congratulations on being DOTD. I hope you have an extra special day. :D

anna_66
04-13-2006, 09:07 AM
Forgive me girl but I just had to laugh this morning when I seen your picture, you look like the wind was blowing from underneath you...and then when I seen your nicknames ("Lunatick" & "Looney Tunes") I couldn't help myself:D

Your such a little doll and I hope today is full of everything fun you love!!

Lori Jordan
04-13-2006, 10:21 AM
Congrats on being DOTD Luna!!!

lvpets2002
04-13-2006, 10:47 AM
;) ;) Oh Luna you are so cute & just a sweetheart.. Still laughing at those ears & tail in the air.. ******* CONGRATS ON DOG OF THE DAY ******

ripMDY
04-13-2006, 11:44 AM
aw Luna, I just love your big silly ears. I hope you day is a special one!

shihtzulover850
04-13-2006, 02:27 PM
What's going Luna! Congrats on being DOTD! :) You are adorable! I just love your picture! It is awesome. :D HAVE A GREAT AFTERNOON! :D ;) :p :) :rolleyes: :cool: :eek:

shihtzulover850
04-13-2006, 02:31 PM
I forgot to tell you how cute those ears are! :D They are adorable! :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :rolleyes: :)

blue girl
04-13-2006, 03:20 PM
Luna, what a cutie you are! I just love those nicknames you have; how creative your mommy is. I wish my dogs would like to go to the beach--it looks like you truly enjoy your time there. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

lizbud
04-13-2006, 04:25 PM
Hello Luna,

What a great picture of you Luna. With your windswept ears & tail
proudly waving in the wind. :D You are just precious. Many happy congrats
coming your way on your special day as our DOG OF THE DAY. I wish you
and your family many happy & healthy years to come sweet girl.

KYS
04-13-2006, 07:43 PM
That is the cutest picture!

Congratulations!!!

tatsxxx11
04-13-2006, 08:07 PM
OMG, you've tilted the cuteness meter, Luna:D What a precious picture! Ahhh, the ears:D Meeting you has made my day:) I hope your day in the Pet Talk spotight has been all that you've hoped for!:) What a doll! Congratulations to our most deserving honoree, LUNA!:) Hugs and kisses to you, sweet baby girl!

Jax
04-13-2006, 10:05 PM
What a gorgeous gorgeous little girl you are Luna! Tres jolie! You look so happy on the beach in your pic. Congrats to LOVELY LUNA!! :) :D :)

karlyb
04-13-2006, 10:42 PM
Sweet Luna, I had to come over from the cat side to see why your ears were sticking straight up in the air. Must be some strong winds in your neck of the woods! What funny names your mom has for you - Lunatick and Loony Toons. I don't know your breed, but you sure are a little cutie, Luna! You are a great DOTD!