PDA

View Full Version : Jay Boy!

anna_66
04-11-2006, 07:25 AM
CONGRATULATIONS & Good morning you handsome hunk of a dog!

What a lucky boy you are to be loved by such wonderful family! Sure sounds like you all have a great time together whether it be playing tug of war, dressing up for the holidays or having snoring contests (he he I'd love to hear that one!):D

I hope you have a very, very good day big boy!

blue girl
04-11-2006, 09:53 AM
Jay Boy, what a good boy you are! You seem to make your owners very happy, and its so cute to imagine you waiting at everyone's bed each morning--what a face to wake up to! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Ginger's Mom
04-11-2006, 11:36 AM
Oh Jay Boy :D! I agree with Anna, handsome hunk are the only words for you. ;) You sure did put a big smile on my face when I opened up Dog the the Day this morning. I can just picture you following your new family out and never looking back. You knew where you belonged, didn't you boy? Lots of hugs and sloppy kisses for our very special Dog of the Day.

pipersmom
04-11-2006, 11:42 AM
Jay Boy,

You have to be one of the most handsome hunks to ever grace my screen. I'd love to give you a big hug and hear you snoring! ;-)

Congratulations! Wishes for a long, happy life to you and your lucky humans.

zoomer
04-11-2006, 11:50 AM
Woohoo look at you! You are one handsome hunk o' doggie love! Congradulations on DOTD!

Lori Jordan
04-11-2006, 12:48 PM
Congrats on being DOTD!!

Logan
04-11-2006, 01:13 PM
I'm in LOVE!!!!! :) :) You are just adorable, JayBoy!!!!!! :D

shihtzulover850
04-11-2006, 03:37 PM
You are a really :cool: dog Jay Boy! My dog snores sometimes to but not as much as you do. Have a great afternoon! :p ;) :D :rolleyes: :)

tatsxxx11
04-11-2006, 03:52 PM
Oh, aren't you one handsome hunk of doggie love, Jay Boy:D I want to reach through my screen, grab that adorable, smushy mug of yours and cover it with kisses! You can snort and slobber on me to your heart's content!:D Gotta love those beefy, muscular thighs, too:D As your proud Papa tells us JB, you are one fine representative of your awesome breed, so handsome, so charming, so lovable!:) What joy your bring to your humans' lives; they are truly blessed! Congratulations on your induction into the Dog of the Day Hall of Fame, sweetheart! Hope you and your proud family are enjoying a very happy, love and fun filled doggie day bash:) Hugs and kisses to you, adorable Jay Boy!:)

Jax
04-11-2006, 04:17 PM
Hello handsome Jay Boy!! What a fine English gentleman you are - you look so cute in your pic after your bath and rubdown, lol. It was nice to meet you! Congrats to JOLLY JAY BOY, THE HANDSOME! :) :D :)

lizbud
04-11-2006, 04:40 PM
Hello Jay Boy,

Great picture of you just watching the world go bye sweetie. :)
I'm so happy to meet you today and offer my congrats on your special
day as our very special DOG OF THE DAY. :) Hugs & kisses sweet boy.

chocolatepuppy
04-11-2006, 05:41 PM
Jay Boy, you are a cutie! Watching the world go by isn't a bad thing to do! ;) Congratulations on DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day! :D

KYS
04-11-2006, 07:17 PM
Congratulations you gorgeous boy. :D

captain
04-11-2006, 08:31 PM
Now there is a sight I don't often see ............ a beautiful Bull Boy :D

Congrats on being DOTD today darlin! :D

Daisy and Delilah
04-11-2006, 09:48 PM
We can't let the day go by without saying hello to you sweetheart! Aren't you just a handsome boy? We love bully boys and you are such a fine example of your breed. We can imagine you might win any snoring contest out here ;) We congratulate you today doll face and we hope your day has been most enjoyable!! Please have Mom or Dad give you lots of extra kisses from us. We wish you all continued happiness. :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

Cat's Meowm
04-12-2006, 03:01 AM
Jay Boy, what a good boy you are! You seem to make your owners very happy, and its so cute to imagine you waiting at everyone's bed each morning--what a face to wake up to! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Oh please what a face - when mom has to guess who snores more! And puppy snores awake. Takes true love to deal with that!