PDA

View Full Version : Doby!

anna_66
04-06-2006, 07:31 AM
AWESOME, STUNNING, BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS!
Those are just the first few things I thought when I seen you this morning Doby:D
I'm so lucky to be the first one here this morning to congratulate you!

Have a fantastic day boy!

lvpets2002
04-06-2006, 07:32 AM
;) Yes very stunning & adorable Doby you are **** CONGRATS ****

Daisy and Delilah
04-06-2006, 07:51 AM
Doby will love you uncontrollably.

We're just in love with the above quote that your Mom has written about you Doby!! What a handsome boy you are sweetheart. We think Pet Talk will be all excited to see you as our celebrated DOTD. We're sorry to hear that little Peanut isn't as nice as you but we can only hope he's a best bud to you. Congrats on your big day sweetheart. Have fun all day and please have Mom give you some big kisses from us(some for Peanut too). Happiness always!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

hardercy
04-06-2006, 08:08 AM
You sound like a great guy, Doby! Congrats on being chosen DOTD!

pipersmom
04-06-2006, 08:29 AM
Doby, with your handsome face and that shiny, beautiful coat, you have set my heart aflutter. I have a feeling if I came to your house, I wouln't overlook you. You would have to run from me and my loving! ;-)

Have a wonderful day sweetheart.

Lori Jordan
04-06-2006, 09:17 AM
Love the name it is soo original Congrats on being DOTD!!!!

blue girl
04-06-2006, 09:33 AM
Doby, you do look mean in your picture, but I know that you are a very sweet boy. I just love big dogs and you are certainly a beautiful one. I bet the hospital patients are going to just love it once you start visiting them! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Felix
04-06-2006, 09:41 AM
Congrats on being DOTD! :)

joiedew
04-06-2006, 09:41 AM
What a beautiful boy your are! I can only image house thrilled people will be in a hospital to see you. I certainly would make my day! Congrats on DOTD.

Jax
04-06-2006, 01:31 PM
How could anyone ever forget about darling Doby!! What a big ole handsome man you are, such a lovely German specimen!! You have such a pretty, angular face and beautiful loving eyes. It was nice to meet you today Doby. Congrats to BEAUUUUTIFUL DOBY!! :) :D :)

Coondoglover
04-06-2006, 03:49 PM
Congrats on DOTD, Doby! You are very handsome. If I saw you walking down my street, I would not be afraid to approach you. It's definitely the owner's fault if a dog has poor manners. And you are surely a well-trained good boy! I hope you get lots of hugs and kisses today to celebrate! Kudos to you! :D

lizbud
04-06-2006, 04:54 PM
Hello Doby,

What a beautiful representative of your breed you are. :) I know
you must be a very smart fellow too, as only special dogs get to do
therapy work.Happy congrats on being chosen as DOG OF THE DAY. :)

chocolatepuppy
04-06-2006, 05:20 PM
Doby, you are gorgeous! Good for you being a therapy dog! Congratulations on DOTD! I hope this day is special for you! :D

Alysser
04-06-2006, 05:48 PM
Doby, I think your going to show those Dobie haters something when they see you as a therapy dog! What a handsome sweet sweet dog you are. I hope your owners give you a million treats today Doby! Congratulations on being the DOTD! :D

tatsxxx11
04-06-2006, 06:50 PM
Doby, you da man!!!:D We all know you big, "ferocious" guys are the biggest mush buckets:D What a handsome, lovable boy you are, best friend and loyal companion to your peeps:D Bet your fursib keeps YOU on your toes!:D Congratulations, sweet boy! You're the best and so deserving of our "top dog" honors:) Hugs and kisses to Doby, DOG OF THE DAY!:):):)

woman1951
08-31-2006, 06:49 AM
Doby is one of the most beautiful doggies I have ever seen. I have not been around this type of dog but wish I could be around Doby. Most people say "love unconditionally" but I love your line "love uncontrollably"

Daisy and Delilah
08-31-2006, 06:58 AM
Congratulations again Doby Boy!! You are one good looking dude sweetie!! We hope you and Peanut are still doing great!! More kisses for you sweetheart(and Peanut too). :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

meridith22
08-31-2006, 10:23 AM
Hi Doby, You are one handsome boy! I love all Dobermen. I just lost my sister last month. Her name was Maggie and she looked just like you. I really miss her so much and I almost licked the monitor off the desk when I saw you. I was DOTD Aug. 21 and it was fun. Hope you enjoy your day and don't let anyone tell you that you are not the greatest for you are :) :) :) Have fun. Toby

Blue'sNewMOM
08-31-2006, 11:44 AM
Congratulations, Doby on being picked DotD!! You are quite handsome and I love your little mustache....very debonairre!! ;-) Not many people are unafraid of dobies due to their gaurd dog abilities, but I would not be afraid to spend some time with you!!
woof!
~KellyAnn
mom to Blue n June the rescue-Weims

blue girl
08-31-2006, 11:48 AM
Doby, you are absolutely gorgeous with that shiny coat!
I think 'big' dogs are the best and you certainly have proven that Doberman's are not to be feared. I bet you are going to make a great therapy dog once you start visiting the hospitals. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

tatsxxx11
08-31-2006, 11:54 AM
"Love uncontrollably," my new, most favorite saying! :D There aren't enough accolades to shower you with gorgeous, adorble, lovable, precious Doby!:):):) You are one magnificent representative of your time honored breed and I have no doubts you are going to shine as a therapy dog, dear Doby!!! We all know it's you big guys who are the real softies; just ask Peanut!:D I hope your Mom checks back with us with an update on your doings!:)
Congratulations, hugs and kisses to you magnificent Doby, DOG OF THE DAY!:)
Enjoy your well earned day of honor Doby and every moment of your wonderful life!
Yay, Doby!!!:)

LHCamry
08-31-2006, 01:44 PM
Doby...You are so beautiful. I just love your color. Congratulations on DOTD.
I bet you will make a great therphy dog.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

sumbirdy
08-31-2006, 01:50 PM
Congrats, Doby, beautiful boy. I hope you have lots of fun today!

ksmcongress
08-31-2006, 08:10 PM
Doby is awesome. I have dobermans myself, I have had them my entire life. Some people are so ignorant when it comes to Dobies. My dobies would never hurt anyone unless they tried to hurt me. About a month ago, I had 2 men approach me at Petsmart and tell me I was no better than a child killer because I was letting my 2 neices(6 and 10 years old) walk my Dobermans. (Little known fact: a Doberman will rarely kill anything smaller than itself.) I don't think I have ever heard of a Dobie attacking someone??? My dogs placed themselves between the men and the kids, they let those 2 jerks know real quick what their job is, protecting those kids. My dobermans have a pet cat, (Junior) he stays with them all the time, and they nibble his fleas.
I still have 4 puppies left from my litter, they are sooooooooooo sweet! Know anyone who is looking for one? I live in Georgia. email me [email protected] Keep educating people about Dobermans!!!! The picture is of my Jack, isn't he cute.

Smilla
09-01-2006, 11:45 AM
I thought Doby was a repeat--not that I mind seeing his gorgeous face and fancy moustache again. And maybe being chosen as DOTD twice will make up for Peanut getting all of the attention! :)

Lindz3492
09-04-2006, 11:03 AM
Hello, my name is Lindsey and Doby is my doberman. I want to thank all of you for all of the wonderful things you wrote about Doby. My heart felt so good reading all of the messages. I have some pictures for all of you of Doby with my other dog Peanut. It's funny, but they get along great! Please enjoy them! Thanks again!

anna_66
09-08-2006, 07:09 AM
Hello Lindsey,
It's always so nice to see the Dog of the Days owner come here:)

Thanks for the extra picture, very cute! Hope you'll share more with us.