PDA

View Full Version : Zeus

chocolatepuppy
04-02-2006, 05:19 AM
Zeus, what a cutie you are! It sure looks like you know where you're going! It sounds like you're a very smart little guy! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day! :D

Felix
04-02-2006, 08:02 AM
Congrats on being DOTD! :)

Ginger's Mom
04-02-2006, 08:20 AM
Oh Zeus, you sure put a huge smile on my face this morning. :D What a cute little man you are! It sounds like you are a very smart and fun-loving little guy, too. Congratulations on being our very special Dog of the Day.

zoomer
04-02-2006, 12:32 PM
Zeus, what a cute little puppy! Congradulations on being DOTD!

mrsbnatural
04-02-2006, 01:12 PM
Oh my my my...aren't you precious? I just want to kiss you on that little jowly doggie face of yours! Have a great day! :p

gjd4ever
04-02-2006, 01:49 PM
Your photo boosted my flagging energy level. :) Your are such a cutie and I love your name. :) I'm glad to hear that you've helped your family with their recent loss. Happy DOTD!!! :cool:

P.S. If I, a confirmed dogaholic, keep seeing such adorable cats in various signatures, I might have to start visiting COTD. Puhleeze don't tell any of my doggie pals though. ;)

Almita
04-02-2006, 02:06 PM
Awww Zues is just adorable cute little puppy! Congrats on being on DOTD! Little Zeus!

K9soul
04-02-2006, 02:33 PM
Zeus, you sure are just as cute as you can possibly be! I have a good friend who will just love seeing your picture ;). You sound like such a little genius already! Although I bet by now, you're a lot bigger :). I'd love for your humans to come share new pictures of you here so we can see the handsome young man you've become! I think it's just awesome that you might look into doing some search and rescue. I bet you will be wonderful at whatever is put before you. I certainly can't think of a more delightful and deserving Sunday Dog of the Day! Congratulations Zeus!! I hope your day is filled with all of the best you could hope for!

lizbud
04-02-2006, 03:32 PM
Hello Zeus,

Oh, I can smell the puppy breath from here sweetie. :D I hope you
do well in all your training classes Zeus, so you can help folks in need.
I'm sure you are smart enough to do just about anything. Many happy
congrats on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs baby. :)

tatsxxx11
04-02-2006, 06:39 PM
Oh Zeus! How precious can one pupper be?:D:D:D What a smile your sweet self has brought to my day! Wow, those are some mghty impressive creds you've got there!:) But the best of you can be found in your heart and soul! Bless you sweetheart for being there for your family, for helping to heal their hearts after the passing of their beloved Bostin. You had some mighty big paw prints to fill but what a wonderful job you're doing being best friend and companion to your family:) I have a feeling you're going to make one awesome search and rescue pup, too!:) Congratulations to you precious Zeus, our most deserving, extra special Sunday DOG OF THE DAY!!! Hope you and your proud family are enjoying a VERY special and fun filled "top dog" celebration:D Hugs and kisses to you, sweet boy!:)

Patrick_n_Victoria
04-02-2006, 08:35 PM
Aw, congrats on being DOTD! :)

anna_66
04-03-2006, 09:53 PM
Oh wow! What a pleasure it was to see such a beautiful guy as you Zeus! You sure made me smile when I went to see what great dog I had missed yesterday:D

I hope your day was filled with joy!