PDA

View Full Version : Look at those BOSTON BUTTS!

beeniesmom
03-17-2006, 08:29 AM
Oh what sweathearts!
Gambler and Alice! You are both so adorable. I, myself, have two Bostons, a girl and a boy - Beenie and Frankie - and don't what I would do without them.
You two look like a trip! Very cute all dressed up!
Congratulations to the both of you for being St. Patty's day Dogs of the Day!

cyber-sibes
03-17-2006, 08:36 AM
Top of the Morning to you, Gambler and Alice! You two are the perfect couple for this St. Patrick's Day, no blarney! Your outfits are adorable, and you two look like quite a pair. Your mom & dad sure sound proud of you, maybe today you'll get something special to eat, for being our dogs of the day!

Daisy and Delilah
03-17-2006, 08:46 AM
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! Oh how cute you are! Who could be more appropriate for today's D'sOTD than you two cuties? We're in love with those little faces and those little costumes. You both sound like such wonderful little companions and cherished friends to your loving humans. We congratulate you on your high honor today, Gambler and Alice!! We hope your day is filled with nothing but fun! Please have Mom give you lots of extra kisses from us and we wish you happiness always!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

animallovernw
03-17-2006, 08:50 AM
St. Patricks Day is special today because of you two! :p
Your photo is FANTASTIC..... :cool: :cool:

It's always challenging to get a one pooch to pose nice....but TWO together. :D And your outfits......WOW! We're impressed........my dog would have the hat off in two "shakes" :p

You are blessed with a pampered life--that is evident. Thanks for being our shamrock terriers today--

Jasmine's mom :p

anna_66
03-17-2006, 09:03 AM
Oh my aren't you two just the cutest all dressed up for St Patty's Day:D

Seems like you two have found a home full of love and pampering, how lucky could two dogs get?!

I hope you have a terrific day celebrating your big day and of course St Patty's Day too!!!!

elizabethann
03-17-2006, 09:14 AM
OMG. That is such a funny picture! You 2 are both adorable.

gini
03-17-2006, 10:37 AM
What a delightful pair to greet our Irish Day!

I hope you receive some green treats today.

Lori Jordan
03-17-2006, 11:25 AM
What a cute picture i wish i could get my dogs too sit still for a nice picture...but that would never happen.....Congrats on being Dogs of the day..i hope your day is filled with love and lots of treats!!!!!

LHCamry
03-17-2006, 01:55 PM
You are two pretty babies. Dressed up in your pretty little outfits. I have
always liked Boston Terriers. Congrartulations on DOTD.
have a wonderful Day. :p :p :p

lvpets2002
03-17-2006, 03:12 PM
;) ;) They are just so cute & adorable.. They deserve Dog (s) of the Day..

tatsxxx11
03-17-2006, 04:12 PM
Awww!!! They don't come any cuter than this precious pair! Oh, Gambler and Alice, you two are a hoot, so adorable and a perfect choice for our St. Paddy's Day kudos! Love your head gear!:D I so enjoyed reading your bio., kids! Wow, what a wonderful, fun filled, "pampered pooch" life you lead! lol Way to go, Gambler and Alice! Every doggie should be as loved and adored as you two! I hope you all are in the midst of a very happy St. Patrick's Day AND Dog of the Day par-tee! Congratulations cuties! Please have your Mom or Dad give you lots and lots of extra hugs, kisses and maybe some Greenies for me! WE LOVE GAMBLER AND ALICE!:)

lizbud
03-17-2006, 04:16 PM
Hello Gambler & Alice,

Looks like both of you are really enjoying the retirement years. :D
You look so cute in your St Patrick's Day finery sweeties. Happy congrats
on being chosen as our very honored DOGS OF THE DAY. :)

Coondoglover
03-17-2006, 04:18 PM
Happy St. Patrick's Day, Gambler and Alice! Congrats on DOTD! You both look absolutely adorable. Enjoy your day. :)

chocolatepuppy
03-17-2006, 04:18 PM
Happy St. Patricks Day, Gambler and Alice! You two are adorable! Congratulations on being DOTDs! :D

gjd4ever
03-17-2006, 06:27 PM
Gambler, Alice:
You two look sooo cute. Thanks for being our St. Patrick's Day D(s)OTD!!! :cool:

carolineg
03-17-2006, 06:29 PM
Happy St Patricks Day. You are very obedient to pose side by side without runnning away ! You should be in the St Patricks Day parade. :p

nonie
03-17-2006, 08:35 PM
Congrats on being our special duo DOTD! Both of you are just darling. :) I'm so happy that y'all share a wonderful life with your human family. Glad you enjoy EATING!! Love your picture. May God bless you with good health and lots of happy adventures. It's an honor to meet both of you. Hope you had a few treats today! :D
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

GalwayBird
03-20-2006, 04:28 PM
Happy St Patricks Day. You are very obedient to pose side by side without runnning away ! You should be in the St Patricks Day parade. :p

Don't dogs walk and not stand still in parades???? So would you not want a walking dog rather than a "sitting-down" dog at a parade???