PDA

View Full Version : Hi Benji!

Daisy and Delilah
03-13-2006, 07:14 AM
What a cute little girl you are sweetie! We can see why everybody thinks so too. Such a wonderful story your caregiver writes about you little girl. We were surprised to hear that such a tender tribute was written by the lucky person who gets to take care of you in the winter. It goes to show how much you're loved by all that meet you, just as your story says. We can imagine that your loving forever family misses you but how nice it is to have another loving family to take over in their absence. We don't care too much for other dogs either Benji. We can understand how you feel. We really don't warm up to people too quick either but glad to hear that you do. Lots of people get antsy after too much time around some children so that's easily understandable that you would too;) Congrats on your big day cute little dolly! Such a lucky girl that gets to celebrate with two families. All of your people will be so proud today. We hope all of you have the funnest day ever. Please have all of them give you extra kisses from us!! Happiness always! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

elizabethann
03-13-2006, 07:48 AM
Benji, you're very cute! :)

Lori Jordan
03-13-2006, 09:20 AM
Congrats on DOTD

animallovernw
03-13-2006, 09:25 AM
Aren't you a fiesty little dog? We enjoyed reading about you and getting acquainted with your wonderful personality. Our dog isn't the friendliest to other strange dogs out on walks, either :(
You have "two" families ;) isn't that great. It sounds like you have fun going to the park and giving the squirrels their exercise :p

You are cute like the "benji" dogs in past movies...... :) :)

We hope you continue to have a long, happy & healthy life.....
Congrat's on being the DOTD and getting our work week off to a cheery start :cool:

Jasmine's Mom

pipersmom
03-13-2006, 12:39 PM
Hi you little cutie pie! You are just adorable. I have 4 dogs and 2 LOVE other dogs, and the other two, well we'll just call them loners. But, like you, they sure do love their humans.

Congratulations Benji! You are a baby doll.

LHCamry
03-13-2006, 12:43 PM
Benji....What a beautiful baby you are. I don't know how anyone could leave you behind for the winter months. If you were mine I would have you with me all the time. Everywhere I go. I am happy you have a family that loves you very much and takes good care of you while owner is gone. I know they have to miss you when you go home. You are so pretty. Congratulations on DOTD.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

gjd4ever
03-13-2006, 03:14 PM
Benji,
You're such a cutie!!! Happy DOTD to you and your families. :cool:

tatsxxx11
03-13-2006, 04:01 PM
Beautiful Benji!!! What an adorable scruffy pup you are:D You are everything I envision a "Benji" dog to be...or a Toto!;) Can't remember if Toto was Norfolk or Norwich!:D) Your package may be pint sized Benji but your personality is 100% BIG dog!:D I can't imagine leaving you behind for even a day sweetheart, but what a treat for your 2nd family, having you to play with and spoil:) What a wonderful, love filled love you lead Benj, having not just 1 but 2 fab families to smother you with love!:) Many thanks to your 2nd family for sharing you with us Pet Talkers...and the world! How very proud they must be to see you honored here today!:) Congraulations to you adorable Benji, our scruffiest, cutest, most deserving DOG OF THE DAY! Hope both your families are spoiling you rotten today, sweet baby girl!:) WE LOVE BENJI!:)

anna_66
03-13-2006, 04:12 PM
Hey there you scruffy little cutie! Looks like today is your very own day...they should call it "Benji Day"!
I bet you've done lots and lots of celebrating with your family and the family of your dog sitter. It was so nice of them to submit your name and story...I bet your family was proud and flattered:)

Hope your having a terrific day!

Jax
03-13-2006, 05:27 PM
:) :D Greeting to gorgeous Benji from lovely Queens! We are neighbors cutie, and I hope I am lucky enough to see you one day. You have the sweetest little face and such pretty blond hair, what a charming friend. Congrats to BEAUTIFUL BENJI!! :) :D :)

pipersmom
03-13-2006, 07:43 PM
[ Can't remember if Toto was Norfolk or Norwich!:D)

Sandra, I believe Toto was a Cairn Terrier (if my old brain remembers correctly). ;)

Either way, Benji is adorable and I just wanted to come back and say so! :)

Hugs

nonie
03-13-2006, 10:40 PM
Hi Sweetie! You are just darling. :) Congrats on being our most special DOTD!
Wow...loved by two families. You have the best of all seasons. What a loving tribute by your second family. May God bless you with good health and lots of wonderful adventures. Hope you were spoiled today...and given a few treats. Loved your bio. :) Take care little one.
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

gini
03-13-2006, 11:11 PM
I bet Benji just loves being with you - it is her vacation too.

Why should she like other dogs? There is only ONE dog - and that is Benji.

I think she really believes that. You sure are a sweatheart.