PDA

View Full Version : Handsome Nalladi!

.sarah
03-09-2006, 04:37 AM
What a beautiful Labbie boy you are Nalladi! Wow 15 brothers and sisters? :eek: I bet your mom was tired!

Sounds like you love your new family a whole bunch.

Congrats on being DOTD! Hope you have a wonderful time celebrating today. :D

Coondoglover
03-09-2006, 06:04 AM
Good morning, Nalladi! Congrats on DOTD! I loved your story about how you came home with your family. You are a very handsome boy. I bet you are a great swimmer, too! Have a great day! :D

LHCamry
03-09-2006, 06:28 AM
Nalladi...You are a beautiful baby. I just love black labs.I would love to have you. Your family loves you very much. You are a very lucky boy. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

Daisy and Delilah
03-09-2006, 07:35 AM
Well, what a pleasure it is to meet you this morning, handsome Nalladi! We love the photo your Mom submitted of you in the water. We hope you and Mom check in today so both of you know how much we enjoyed reading your bio. We can understand why your biological Mom needed a break too-WOW!!! What a family! It sounds like you're a typical Lab there buddy, possessing all the wonderful Labbie traits and more. Anyone can tell that you're very loved by your forever family and we ask, what's not to love about you sweetheart? Such a fantastic doggie, friend, and cherished companion. Congrats on your big day Nalladi!! Please tell Mom to give you some extra kisses from us today and some for your pal Rosie too. Let's not forget little Bell either ;) We hope you all have a wonderful day celebrating and we wish you all happiness always! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Gorgeous, Sunny, Florida :cool: :cool:
p.s. Hi to your skinsibs too :)

anna_66
03-09-2006, 08:39 AM
Oh my! What a handsome man you are Nalladi! It's no wonder that your family fell totally in love the first time they laid eyes on you:D

I'm so glad to hear that you've learnt how to be easier with your boy and can play gentle with even the smallest of dogs. I bet that was hard work for a big labbie like you, but it sounds like you have it mastered!

I hope today brings you lots of fun, and who knows...maybe even a nice long swim!!! Have a fun day Nalladi!

tatsxxx11
03-09-2006, 09:22 AM
Stunning, awesome Nalladi! Oh, what a welcome sight your beautiful black Labbie face is on this gray, dreary morning! What a spectacular specimen of canine perfections you are! Me and my Labbie girl Star are head over paws in love with you. sweetheart!:D Have your peeps ever read the magazine, "Just Labs?" YOU handsome, hunky, athletic Nalladi belong on the cover! Nothing beats the sight of a strong, powerful Labbie doing his water thing!:) Wow, what a wonderful love story your Mom/Dad shares with us! I can't help but smile when I imagine 15 squirming, precious, little Labbies, auditioning for the humans, all hoping to be the lucky, chosen one!:D And after reading your bio., I'm not surprised to learn how easily your wrapped yourself around your humans' hearts! What a perfect match you are for your people and fursibs:) You are everything we covet in your fab breed and more, Nalladi Ok, as with every high energy, big boy Labbie, your manners required a bit of "fine tuning" at first, but baby, just look at you now!:) I'm especially happy to learn that your "boy" will grow up knowing and cherishing the unconditional love, companionship, loyalty and laughter that is LAB!:) Well, I could just go on and on singing your praises sweetheart; Labs are my passion! Needless to say, your forver family is so very blessed to have you in their lives and I thank them for taking the time to share you with us all! Congratulations to you, precious Nalladi, our stunning, most deserving, super duper Dog of the Day! Have a terrific, funfilled, Labbie style day celebrating with your proud family, your boy, darling Rosie and Belle and all of your adoring friends and fans! Big hugs and kisses to you, sweet boy! Enjoy your wonderful life, each and every minute of it!:)

pipersmom
03-09-2006, 09:56 AM
Handsome, handsome Nalladi. Your beautiful eyes, and that shiny black coat----perfection!

Congratulations sweetie.

Jax
03-09-2006, 11:21 AM
What a beautiful black labby boy you are Nalladi! You have such a sweet face and such a nice shiny coat! Congrats to SWEET NALLADI!! :) :D :)

lizbud
03-09-2006, 01:04 PM
Hello Nalladi,

I think there's nothing better than your shiny black coat and
those gorgeous brown eyes big guy. :D I'm very happy to hear
what a wonderful home you have. Your people must love you very
much. (wouldn't be hard to do sweetie) Happy congratulations on
being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY. :)

chocolatepuppy
03-09-2006, 03:40 PM
Nalladi, you are such a handsome pup! It sounds like you keep yourself very busy. Congratulations on being DOTD! :D

nonie
03-09-2006, 05:45 PM
Wow..you are indeed handsome! :eek: Congrats on being our very special DOTD! Your coat is fabulous...and those eyes...beautiful.
You are so talented and a quick learner. How nice that you are in a loving family with so much activity! :) May God bless you with good health and lots of water sports.
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

gjd4ever
03-09-2006, 06:09 PM
Nalladi,
I just had to echo everyone else ... you are such a handsome guy :) Happy DOTD to you :cool:

K9karen
03-10-2006, 12:26 AM
Honey, every beautiful, awesome adjective in the world fits you to a tee. You are so incredible. Happy, happy, healthy, fun, water-filled life for a long long time.