PDA

View Full Version : I know it's been awhile..

animal_rescue
03-05-2006, 04:16 PM
But today someone showed me how to do the Windows Movie Maker and I promised myself that when I learned how to make a video and add music and that stuff. The first video I would make would be a remembrance of Poppy. So here is the video I made.
R.I.P. Poppy it's been half a year since you passed. :(
Making this video has made me feel better and I'm glad I could do this for my baby boy.

http://www.dropshots.com/photos/64500/20060305/140951.jpg (http://www.dropshots.com/videolink.php?userid=64500&cdate=20060305&ctime=140951&showVideo=1)
Video Sharing at DropShots.com (http://www.dropshots.com/)

Catty1
03-05-2006, 04:56 PM
What a beautiful and heartfelt tribute to your beloved Poppy.

He is at peace; and teaching all newcomers all about RB, and all the new games to play.

How old was Poppy? He looks young and healthy and bright-eyed!

Hugs to you.

Catty1

catmandu
03-05-2006, 06:04 PM
Thats Nice That You Will Always Have That Video Of Poppy To See,and Remember Poppy By.
I Am Making Movies Of The Found Cats,so I Will Always Have Somethi Wish I Had Video Something To Remember Them By.
I Wish I Had Video Of Diane But She Was Too Shy.
And Poppy Is Happy That You Remeber Him,and Will Thank You When You Meet Again.
One Fine Day.

animal_rescue
03-05-2006, 07:46 PM
What a beautiful and heartfelt tribute to your beloved Poppy.

He is at peace; and teaching all newcomers all about RB, and all the new games to play.

How old was Poppy? He looks young and healthy and bright-eyed!

Hugs to you.

Catty1

He was about 3 years old when he passed away. He was one of our orphans we had bottle fed.

smokey the elder
03-06-2006, 07:51 AM
What a beautiful tribute!

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-06-2006, 08:59 AM
LES......
What a beautiful tribute to your sweet Poppy!! It brought me to tears!!
Rest in peace, Poppy!

heidiv
03-06-2006, 04:04 PM
That was the sweetest little video of your sweet kitty. It brings tears to my eyes and it is so good to know that I am not crazy to still be upset about losing your beloved angel. What a great idea I think I will put one together of my little Cilla for the day we had to put her down due to a brain tumor. That was truely heart felt and I completely know how you feel their presence never leaves you. Sometimes I think I can still hear her meowing at me. :confused: Great video

catmandu
03-13-2006, 09:54 AM
I Palyed Your Video For My Friends At The Library,and They Send Thier Condolences On Poppys Loss,and Have Sent The Comment Taht Poppy Was Truly One Special Cat.

Lori Jordan
03-14-2006, 07:54 AM
It sure is nice to see how others love and adore there pets like i do...it's so nice that even though they are not with us anymore that all they have to do is look down appon us and see that they have not been forgotten and still loved like they would of been if they were still here today!!!

catmandu
03-14-2006, 09:57 AM
Bandit has a smile on his Face that you have made that Tribute for him,and he loves showing it off to All His Pet Angel Army Companions.
And he knows that he will see you again,and will Thank You.
One Fine Day.

catfamily
03-22-2006, 05:26 AM
Rest in Peace dear Poppy :( Your Daddy is still thinking of you all the time.